Search results for query: *

1. D

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

You also need cut to get into the abandoned lot of dreams. :P But, yeah, really other than those two, you don't need any HMs.
  2. D

I'm not sure where to ask this exactly, but since there's no trade thread, I'll ask here: Could someone do trade with me on Wi-Fi? I'm using a different access point that I've never used for my DS before, and I'm having problems trading with someone, but I'm not sure if it's a problem with my...
  3. D

Re: Black and White Help thread Actually, you can change the seasons. To change them yourself, you have to change the date to the 1st of the next month. The season will change when you enter/leave a building.
  4. D

Re: Black and White Help thread You go to the Ancient Castle in the Resort Desert. After that, go to the museum in Shippou city. After that, you can progress out of the 7th gym city.
  5. D

November Coro Coro scans

Re: Novemebr Coro Coro scans Man, those Battle Subway pictures are awesome! I hope they will have their own pictures somewhere.
  6. D

The United Nations / Tower

Re: Unknown Tower? It might not be 131 by the time it's open to the public without cheating. In the video, you can see that you can scroll up beyond 131, so they might add more later, perhaps?
  7. D

Re: Black and White Help thread Ah, that's too bad then. I guess I'll have to wait until I get the English version to pick me up a Daruma mode Hihi, in that case. Thanks for the response!
  8. D

Your Review?

As of now, I'm more than sure that this might turn out be my favorite generation by these games alone. There are problems, as Life Alert mentioned, yes. The adventure is short. But despite that, I enjoyed every second of it, and I'm sure it'll be the same when I play the English version. So yes...
  9. D

Re: Black and White Help thread Is it possible to battle another one of those Daruma ability Hihidaruma in front of the Ancient Castle? You see, I did a lot in my game before going up to one of the Hihidarumas and I kind of fainted it by accident. But when I try to interact with the others...
  10. D

Re: Black and White Help thread You get dive in Sazanami town, which is the beach town. You have to talk to someone there, if I remember right, though I forgot who.
  11. D

Re: Black and White Help thread It's not that Black doesn't have triple battles. It's just that it has less triple battles than White does. Conversely, White has less rotation battles than Black. But you can do both in either game.
  12. D

Re: Black and White Help thread Nope, you find the ice cream Pokémon in the grass by some warehouses in the 6th gym town.
  13. D

Re: Black and White Help thread The bridges seem to be much higher than the little ditches where the puddles are. I've been there when it was raining during the spring and there wasn't any way to get to those off-places. You have to wait until Winter when the place has snow hills and whatnot.
  14. D

Re: Black and White Help thread It's right next to the ferris wheel. It's a roller-coaster place.
  15. D

Re: Black and White Help thread You can't really translate it with a website, but someone over at serebii forums posted this very helpful guide to the Pokémon Global Link website! The rod you get is the Super Rod. I dunno why it's the only one you get in the game, but it's essentially...
  16. D

Re: Black and White Help thread Specifically, you get there after you get the 7th badge and go to the Dragon Spiral tower.
  17. D

Black and White Music Discussion

I love Sazanami town in the summer, definitely. Hodomoe has a pretty good track, too. My favorite city themes have to be Fukiyose city's and the Black version of Souryuu city's. They're just too catchy!
  18. D

Re: Black and White Help thread The Meraruba egg is given to you by a person on route 18. It's the ranger guy in the house on top of the cliff there. To get to route 18, you'll need to surf west from route 1 and travel the currents. The bottom-most current should bring you to the island.
  19. D

Re: Black and White Help thread Hm well... Washibon evolves rather late, so you'd have to grind quite a bit for it. Kenhouru should be fine really, but that's just my opinion. The types you'd want to have are fighting, ghost, bug, psychic, dark, and maybe flying for movesets. I only had bug...
  20. D

Re: Black and White Help thread Dive is postgame, so you're good without it for now. You actually don't need any HMs in the Victory Road this time around unless you want to give yourself an easier time and use strength to connect some pathways for easier backtracking. At least, I don't...
Back
Top Bottom