Search results for query: *

1. T

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

omg RIGHT! or bug/ANYTHINGELSE Butterfree!!! ;D or bug/dragon yanmega. or mega flygon with a better ability. or mega ledian. or mega shedinjaaaaaaaaaaahhhh *collapses and froths at the mouth*
  2. T

i really hope there are twice as many megas as revealed for ORAS. and im sure everyone has a couple on their wish list but flygon, milotic, and butterfree are the three i pray get megas this go around because of reasons. and yanmega. :P note to black butterfree: you called me gurl. gurl...
  3. T

omgggg might mega beedrill also mean mega butterfree?!? they've always been counterparts even with distribution, much like electrike and houndour have been [and got megas together]. right? *panting* RIGHT? *hyperventilates and collapses*
  4. T

Primal Reversion

you know, like in Texas! xD and dang, i hadn't thought much about the evaporating water moves :/ that's more useful than extinguishing moves you already resist. uber power, not fair, poor kyogre xD gonna need to learn something good to counter.
  5. T

Primal Reversion

the more i think about it the more i don't want genesect to receive a primal reversion but instead receive a related but un-evolveable pokemon similar to mew/mewtwo. well more like carbink and diancie relationship. but as a fossil. :P because if 'original'-primal genesect is only available in...
  6. T

mega ledian is something i have been hoping for. i'd love both bug/fighting or bug/fairy, but i'd be ok with it staying bug/flying IF it looked amazeballs and had the perfect boost. but i fear with new mega designs, because i can't stand mega pinsir's design and mega heracross has parts that...
  7. T

i freaking love shedinja it's one of my favorites evar. and i pray it gets a mega but i think what's more likely to happen is a boost in attack and speed and the rest left pretty much the same. i'd love it to get that HP boost too, keeping wonder guard. and while it doesnt have the best type...
  8. T

as much as i would love that, i'd feel that dragon bug should go to yanmega first, and mega flygon can stay ground/dragon but get a much better ability and better stat distribution. or they both can be bug dragon and i can die of happiness ^_^;
  9. T

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

im hoping the mega scoop ties in the primal legendaries with mega evolution and reveals both new megas AND new primal power boosts. xD
  10. T

Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

i'd really like to have electroweb come back in a move tutor and have a liiiiiitle bit more distribution. xD
  11. T

Mega Shedinja!!! I've been thinking about it more. either: +70 spd and + 30atk, everything else the same, with a visual of an actually ghostly bug thing and the husk lays on the ground same ability and other stats OR: make it the only pokemon who actually gains HP upon Mega Evolution...
  12. T

I'd also like a Mega Armaldo with Storm Drain and beefed up speed. :)
  13. T

I recently realized that I would really like Celebi to get a Mega Evolution, and become Bug/Psychic or Grass/Fairy... or Bug/Fairy :P any of those would be a better type combination, and it would be the first of the 'group formerly called fairy' to get one. It wouldnt need a stat boost so much...
  14. T

GEN VI: LF - lvl<5 Caterpie with Bugbite and Electroweb

oh, thanks! :) well then mostly I just want it to have Electroweb because I can not obtain one with Electroweb in X/Y
  15. T

GEN VI: LF - lvl<5 Caterpie with Bugbite and Electroweb

Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my post! I am looking for a Caterpie to add to my collection that is below lvl 5 and has Bug Bite [EDIT: nvm bugbite comes at lvl 15] and Electroweb [which has to be tutored via B2W2] but because I don't have access to B2W2 I can't get one...
  16. T

I'd really like to see one of the butterfly/moth pokemon get a Mega Evolution to make it more useful. Right now Volcarona is hands down the best, and Vivillon with the right build and EVs can be decent but is still OHKO'd easy. Aside from those two, Masquerain which is a gen3 poke and can...
  17. T

Morimoto: ORAS will "Offer a Change in the Gen VI Battle Environment"

I'd be satisfied with dive battles because they make the most sense. but a handfull of new pokemon or cross gen evos or the likely mega evos would also be very welcome. OR an also really cool thing, like the trees in the background that drop berries, mild interaction with the environment...
  18. T

yas. how could it not be Bug Dragon!!!! IT MUST HAPPEN!!!! I HAVE NEEDS!!! and yes to mega shedinja. all it really needs is an actual HP stat. or speed.
  19. T

Version Differences Thread

version exclusives are super important to me deciding which game to buy. i'm hoping AS will at least have the pokemon i'd prefer, but if everything else, scenery, locations, items, leaders, evil team and whatever other content are collectively better in OR, then i'll have to get that. i also...
  20. T

Re: Will we get more Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? Mega Shedinja! -gets decent HP, other small stat boosts. yassssssssssssssssssssss
Back
Top Bottom