Search results for query: *

1. M

ORAS demo

What?
  2. M

ORAS demo

Why should it matter if it's taking advantage of Maxsoft? If they really cared about keeping it exclusively for South East Asia, the codes should have been region-locked, but they weren't, so it's technically a free for all. Besides, I already redeemed my code and I have no plans on reversing...
  3. M

ORAS demo

Or you could just get a code from Maxsoft's Facebook page now before they run out.
  4. M

ORAS demo

I can confirm this is in fact real and worked for me. I live in Canada and the code worked perfectly. However, Maxsoft had this to say: "The code is for South East Asia Residents only. We apologize for the inconvenience." These codes may have originally been intended for South East Asia...
  5. M

SPOILERS FOR OR/AS. WHAT WOULD BE THE EFFECT ON YOU?

You aren't paying attention. Unlike me, the other two users were hellbent on arguing with me over the relevance of my post. These are true facts and in my opinion, they are sad and pathetic for doing this. Like I'll state again, my post was relevant since the main post talked about Project...
  6. M

Project Pokémon was mentioned in the main post, so it is relevant. This isn't your thread, so it's not your place to say what's relevant or not. But what's not relevant is arguing, which goes against the rules. So last warning, continue arguing with me and I'll report this entire conversation...
  7. M

Alright, this is going extremely off-topic. It doesn't matter what you think, because what I said was relevant to the original post. I'm not discussing it in this thread anymore. If you ant to talk more about it, it has to be through PM because I'm not getting in trouble for spam and arguing.
  8. M

Better information? I collected it from the IRC.
  9. M

Well the original post entailed a bit into Project Pokémon, so me revealing a bit of the group isn't off-topic. And even if you don't think it's important, some other readers might find it interesting, so you really shouldn't say things like "no one cares" when you wouldn't know that for a fact.
  10. M

1. Because they are actual facts. 2. IRC 3. If Project Pokémon can leak information about ORAS, surely I can leak what I assume is already public knowledge.
  11. M

ORAS demo

Well this makes no sense whatsoever. I was just fine with not having some of the cool Japanese "event" Pokémon but to make a Mega Stone exclusive to Japan is just crazy. I think the process of whether you get Mega Glalie or Mega Steelix should have been random or gave the player the choice of...
  12. M

Once again, did you not read my last post? These are not insults or jokes, these are actual facts of the crew at Project Pokémon. Stop jumping to conclusions, God.
  13. M

ORAS demo

I wouldn't panic too much. If enough people don't receive their codes, then they may just launch the demo for everyone on the eShop, which is what I'm expecting will happen.
  14. M

Oh sorry, I probably should have made this part more clear. I wasn't being stereotypical, everything I said about Project Pokémon was actual facts, not insults.
  15. M

I still stand by my position that Pokémon is targeted to children, but I'm not saying only children can play it. I'm only pointing out it's true target audience.
  16. M

Project Pokémon is literally just a group of men who all have no girlfriends, half of them still live with their parents, and they decided to spend their time decoding a children's video game. When you get right down to it, you have to feel bad for that group.
  17. M

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

I know for a fact that one of the move tutors teach Giga Drain, and since I want to teach it to my Cradily, that should be a problem. I'm just wondering if it's possible to trade freely between XY and ORAS or will any Pokémon I trade over be stuck in ORAS?
  18. M

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

With the move tutors confirmed to return in ORAS, I had a very important question. Could I trade over a Pokémon from X over to ORAS, have a move tutored to it, then trade it back to X?
  19. M

"Holiday Hi-Jynx!" — Banned Once Again?

And since Viz confirmed on their Facebook page they had plans to release Johto DVDs in 2015, I'm pretty sure we can expect a a re-release of Orange Islands.
Back
Top Bottom