Search results for query: *

1. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

My DS has a viable internet connection, but whenever I use the code to receive a Mystery Gift via Internet I connect, but am stuck waiting as it 'searches'. I waited 10 minutes and no change. If I use the 'redeem code' feature I am stuck on the 'Connecting' screen with no way to exit short of...
  2. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Whenever I try to trade between my copies of Sun/Moon on 2 seperate 3DS I get a "The connection has been lost" error. I am able to see both my characters on local trade, but immediately get the connection lost error after hitting Y to accept. When I try online trading between the 2 3DS I get...
  3. P

GEN VII: Looking for a Beast Ball

I have a few, but it may take a few resets given how difficult it is to catch with them. Been breeding for a shiny cubone, so will send it over on a 5 stat, Jolly HA cubone caught in a duskball. FC: 2251 - 8791 - 1186
  4. P

GEN VII: Breejects? Got a few to trade...

Updating that I just caught an HA Eevee in a Dive Ball (to breed for Vaporeon). I've obtained Eevees with Moon Ball and Love Ball through Wonder Trade that I can breed the HA into given how Pokeball inheritance works now. I don't have the Eevees yet, but thought it would be worth mentioning if...
  5. P

Thanks for the trades. Have fun with Happy. Will update post with whats available.
  6. P

My IGN is Jraken. This is the first time I've friend traded and don't see your name in festival plaza. As for the random shinies the Jang-Mo and Tepig in Level Ball sound like good future projects. Trading seems much more difficult than back in XY. :/
  7. P

I'm on my phone and don't see signatures for some reason. My sig is pretty outdated if it's still there.
  8. P

My FC: 2251 - 8791 - 1186 Will trade the random shinies for Apricorn Ball pokemon as well, but because they were just random encounters I'm not charging a bottle cap for them.
  9. P

If you thought a pokemon was worth catching in an Apricorn Ball then it's most likely themed to that Pokeball, so I'm not really picky. The Moon Ball really goes well with the Lyconroc design. You have a preferred name for it? It's female and for added theme it's hatch location was the Alter of...
  10. P

By "Breejects" I mean that they are perfect or close to perfect, just not shiny. Here's what I have. Note that I can also give them Pokerus. Rockruff: Adamant (Moon Ball) -Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Thrash A few 5 stats (-S.Atk) and a few 6 stats. Beldum: Jolly AND...
  11. P

Favorite negative item?

Any Z move mishap VS an immunity. One of those palm-face moments that you can't help but chuckle at.
  12. P

What do you think of the Fire type?

The Fire types have some standout Shiny models. Oricorio Fire shiny just looks amazing and makes its dance style stand out even more than its normal color.
  13. P

What has really surprised you lately..

How much slower breeding in XY seems compared to how it is now. Even without O power the eggs are fast (no more having to move off screen for the npc to refresh) and they hatch much faster than the O power X3. Also, I've gotten a few Pokemon in bank balls through Wonder Tade that I'd otherwise...
  14. P

Tell Tale Games: PKMN, Agent Looker

Agent Looker is a prime candidate for a Tell Tale Games title. With each expansion we learn more about this character, yet still know so little. Was his partner to die in the line of duty the Crogunk we've seen before? Is he pulling a "lone cop" and choosing to work alone? Just what is the...
  15. P

GEN VI: LF Snivy (evo) with HA

Edit: Removed for new info... Ok, I just found out some new changes in SM. Apparently, Snivy can be obtained via island scan, but that Snivy won't have the HA. So, I can catch it in a Luxury Ball, breed the HA Snivy to be female, then breed with the male in the pokeball I want and the...
  16. P

GEN VI: LF Snivy (evo) with HA

Edit: Original request didn't need to be so specific given the breeding changes in S/M. Looking for a HA Snivy. PS or reply with what you might want in return.
  17. P

GEN VII: LF Non-US, 5V, Male Wimpod

LF a 5 stat (don't care about S.Attack) male Wimpod, non-us, for the purposes of shiny breeding. The nature, level (or evolution) or moves do not matter. What I am trading: (Name Optional) Level 1, Adamant, male Wimpod with 5 stats, caught in a Luxury Ball with the egg moves Wide Guard, Spikes...
  18. P

TEEN: Project Wendigo, The Negative Number

"Pokemon Theme" by Fall of A Tyrant Jenny begrudgingly proceeded to follow Sevens orders, flying towards the coordinates Jraken had given her. She wanted answers, but she didn't know Seven at all. She wasn't sure how serious Seven was, threatening her the way she did, so all she could do at the...
  19. P

Theme "Herra Puolellamme" by HB With the rough wind Jenny couldn't hear what had happened in the back, focusing on keeping the helicopter steady. Seven, who had previously been distraught of her traitorous actions, composes herself before making her way toward Jenny. Stabilizing herself by...
  20. P

Ellem studied the creature below using an assortment of tools he'd brought along to determine the creatures type. A thermal scan proved no excessive or recessive body heat, ruling out a fire or ice typing as well as determining that this Zoroark lacked any said adaptability. Next, he used a pair...
Back
Top Bottom