Search results for query: *

1. Bulbaqueer

What are your thoughts about Pokémon Origins Season 2

I've been hoping that they would make a season for each generation of the game!!!
  2. Bulbaqueer

Favorite Mega Evolution?

Love the Ralts line megas, they're such a fierce pair Would love to see a Mega for the original Bird Trio (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres) they are seriously under rated legendary birds, especially as they keep providing non legendary replacements for them :( *cough* Talonflame *cough*
  3. Bulbaqueer

Starter discussion/speculation

I would love to see something really out there where all three starters have the same secondary type! Like they're all dragons, or fairy type it could really influence the region and what kind of story there would be two as to why these three pokemon could be so similar and yet each have their...
  4. Bulbaqueer

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Realizing as you watch a legendary get knocked out, you forgot to save before beginning the battle... FUUUUUUUUU, When was the last time even SAVED?!
  5. Bulbaqueer

Obsolete: What music/TV/etc have you been really into lately?

All these new Netflix series are amazing! They started the Summer off with Daredveil which was AWESOME and totally as violent as that series should have been based on the comics. Then OITNB, Sense8, and now Ascension!!! I don't even have time to finish everything
  6. Bulbaqueer

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Let the judging commence, but I'm totally listening to the X/Y soundtrack right now at the office! This music just makes me happy, and it makes me want to go play my 3DS on every break :)
  7. Bulbaqueer

Signature move ideas for existing Pokemon

That is awesome! I love the idea of Rainbow Beam and that it could be super effective against almost any type!
  8. Bulbaqueer

What type would the user above be?

Flying/Psychic
  9. Bulbaqueer

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies I'd give it a solid B- (or 6/10 stars). Unfortunately the best parts of the film were the parts from Unfinished Tales and Silmarillion... The Hobbit content was mostly a let down.
  10. Bulbaqueer

Eon Ticket Tracking log

20?! I passed 30 people a day for almost a month before I finally randomly got one from someone inside my office... Ugh FML :) That being said I have now had the joy of sharing my ticket with 5 friends that couldn't find them anywhere was well!!!
  11. Bulbaqueer

GEN VI: Need Starters for X

Not an issue! Can't get on WiFi until tomorrow (Stupid CenturyLink...) but will add you and look for you online this weekend.
  12. Bulbaqueer

GEN VI: Need Starters for X

I have all starters from every Gen available
  13. Bulbaqueer

Eon Ticket Tracking log

Haha! Thanks for the advice!!!
  14. Bulbaqueer

Eon Ticket Tracking log

I got the EON Ticket!!! Not sure how it happened, but I just turned on my game during my lunch at the office, and I passed by 1 person with the EON Ticket!!! Someone else in my building must be a poke-fan!!! Time to start stalking everyone I see!!!
  15. Bulbaqueer

Eon Ticket Tracking log

Understand that! I'm in commercial mortgages and working 60 hours a week until January first because of all the escrow closings before year end... ugh three more weeks... three more weeks
  16. Bulbaqueer

Eon Ticket Tracking log

Hey! I live in Minneapolis and have been trying to find someone with an EON Ticket!!! Hadn't even thought to wander MoA for a streetpass, but when I drive through the U of M Campus after work I get home and have 30+ people every day, but still no ticket!!! Any chance you'll be making a trip...
  17. Bulbaqueer

Have you ever bought a console just for one game?

I bought the SNES solely for Earthbound! Totally worth it :)
  18. Bulbaqueer

What kind of player are you?

Regardless of what GameFreak and Nintendo keep throwing my way I am true and loyal to my Grass Types ! Though of course completing the pokedex is my main goal in each game... But as far as battling/playing I stick to the green guys :-D
  19. Bulbaqueer

Ideas For New Pokemon

I think it'd be amazing if they made 3 starters that were Dragon type for Gen VII
  20. Bulbaqueer

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Gary Oak obviously! That much animosity can only be spurred by true love :)
Back
Top Bottom