Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

How do you calculate a Pokemon's total defense/sp. def when light screen/reflect is in place? Like...what's the formula?
  2. A

Do haze and taunt effect Pokemon using protect or Pokemon behind substitutes?
  3. A

So, then the Number in the formula means the stage boost/subtraction amount. :) ty!
  4. A

Ok so lets say if kingdra used dragon dance and I wanted to know what his speed is with the boost (kingdra isn't in the rain) then I would do this, with the knowledge that it has max speed: 295*(1+2)/2=442.5 (442 since only integers matter) However, is the number part of the formula how many...
  5. A

Noir would never outspeed starmie. It can be so hard to spin these days and starmie can sweep as well as spin. I thought starmie was a more popular spinner.
  6. A

How do I calculate boosts from abilities, items and weather conditions? For rain would I find half of the pokemon's attack/sp. atk stat and add it to its attack/sp. atk stat for when its using a water move. For example kingdra, should it be using a water move, be backed by a 475.5 base...
  7. A

Yes its HP IV, sp. atk IV, sp. def IV, and def IV are all perfect (hooray for breeding!) but its speed isn't so I know it wont be fast. I invested the 68 EVs into sp. def cause I really want it to be a wall. It served me well in a double battle against my friend who has always been my rival. It...
  8. A

I'm wondering how I should EV my relaxed natured Vaporeon. I want it to be a mixed wall. I know I need to put EVs into HP and Sp. defense, and some in defense, more EVs in defense then anything else. I was thinking 252 for defense. What do I put in Sp. def and HP? Any suggestions? This is for a...
  9. A

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos Can rotom be in an appliance during a Wifi Battle or DS wireless battle? More importantly, can a rotom be in an appliance during a VGC match? Edit: NVM I found proof that you can.
  10. A

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos The fastest way to get EVs is to put a power item of the stat EVs you want and then have that pokemon battle the pokemon that gives that EV. This works especially well with pokerus. Lets say you want...
Back
Top Bottom