Search results for query: *

1. C

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

ghost type pokemon are now immune to abilities like shadow tag, arena trap, and magnet pull. any ability that prevents pokemon from fleeing and/or switching out do not work on ghost types. at least that's what an NPC in Couriway Town says.
  2. C

more info on flying press. it seems it just averages the two types together, so if you have a bug type, it's both super and not very effective, resulting in normal effectiveness. it still does a lot of damage, either way, enough to KO. Fighting a poison type, a type that is not very effective...
  3. C

more info on Flying Press move. just fought a crogunk and a golbat. with the golbat, it was Not very effective due to typing, but instead of being 1/4 damage from a fighting type, the additional flying type of the move bumped the damage up to 1/2 thanks to flying not being resisted by flying...
  4. C

update about Hawlucha's Flying Press move. whichever type it most effective(super effective>normal effectiveness>not very effective>immune) is the type the move uses. It does not allow for a situation where you can get a double super effective from it, unless the target with doubly weak to...
  5. C

Hawlucha learns Flying Press at level 28. It's 100 accuracy, 80 power,, 10 PP, listed as Fighting type, but the tooltip says it's both fighting and flying type simultaneously. I'm guessing it's Hawlucha's signature move, if it works as both types at once. Still not sure how this will work out...
  6. C

Shalour City Pokemon Center: Man to the right makes a reference to an indie game known as Beat Buddy. he says "I've been Playing this totally sweet game recently. You play as some cool little dude, who runs around and whacks enemies to the beat of the music!" found in Pokemon Y. can someone...
  7. C

Just finished Reflection cave, and appearently "There exists an item that can change a Pokemon's Ability". Construction worker in the house east of pokemon center in Shalour City says this. could be hinting at some end game area that lets you change abilities of a pokemon, possibly for a...
  8. C

I have Y and as I recall, I kept getting single Sevipers there. I never found any random hordes, but i think if I used honey, I'd probably get Zangoose hordes.
  9. C

Name Rater is in Camphrier Town. He's the well dressed man inside the pokemon center to the right.
  10. C

Hawlucha can have the ability Limber Hawlucha, at level 19 in the wild, has Karate Chop, Wing Attack, Roost, and Ariel Ace. at level 20, it learns Encore(At least the difference in movesets for the wild Hawlucha have encore and not karate chop. will confirm when I level it up next.. This is...
  11. C

Pikachu learns Nuzzle at level 23
  12. C

Hoedge learns Automize at level 18
  13. C

Floette learns Wish at level 20. Honedge learns Pursuit at level 13. Rout 6 has TM 09 Venoshock on the right path, on a raised area accessible from the road on said path.
  14. C

jsut tried to paralyze a pikachu and it said it doesn't effect it. since when are electric types immune to paralysis?
  15. C

in Santalune Forest, you can catch pansage, pansear, or panpour. judging from the fact that I just got attacked by three pansage in a row, and several more times off and on, I think they might only show up based on what starter you pick, giving you whatever you have a type weakness to. Could...
Back
Top Bottom