• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I'm not sure if it has already been pointed out or not, but the Bulba wiki page says you can only get Zoroark via trading in X/Y, which isn't true as I and from a quick search, several others on the net have found it in the wild and the Dex confirms this - it can be found in Pokemon Village and Route 20 - the Winding Woods.

ghost type pokemon are now immune to abilities like shadow tag, arena trap, and magnet pull. any ability that prevents pokemon from fleeing and/or switching out do not work on ghost types. at least that's what an NPC in Couriway Town says.

I've raised a Mawile from lv. 1 (it is now level 85 and I assume it does not learn anything more)
Uncertain of Egg moves/starting moves but its learned moves are identical to Gen V except it learns Rough Play at level 60.

MEGA EVOLUTIONS
Gathered from my Y playthrough, not sure on X
-
Name - Type - Ability - Stone

Mega Blaziken - Fire/Fighting - Speed Boost - Blazikenite
Mega Venusaur - Grass/Poison -Thick Fat - Venusaurite
Mega Gengar - Ghost/Poison - Shadow Tag - Gengarite
Mega Kangaskhan - Normal - Parental Bond- Kangaskhanite
Mega Aggron - Steel - Filter - Aggronite
Mega Mewtwo Y - Psychic - Insomnia - Mewtwonite Y
Mega Abomasnow - Grass/Ice - Snow Warning - Abomasite
Mega Mawile - Steel/Fairy - Huge Power - Mawilite
Mega Lucario - Fight/Steel - Adaptability - Lucarionite

Last edited:
I have made the following recordings thus far.

Braixen (Currently at level 60)
41 Flamethrower
45 will-o-wisp
48 psychic
53 trick room
55 fire blast

Did not learn Delphox' signature move when canceling evolution.

jolteon (Currently at level 53)
25 pin missile
29 agility
33 thunder wave
37 discharge
41 last resort
45 thunder

Anime Edits that I request to be made:

An Inkay appears in XY003 and XY004, most probably being caught
Jessie, James and Meowth appear in XY003

To be added to pokémon pages:
Froakie: Ash's Froakie
Bunnelby: Clemont's Bunnelby
Dedenne: Debuted in XY001, Bonnie's Dedenne (Later),
Meowstic: Debuted in XY001
Scatterbug: Debuted in XY001
Flabébé: Debuted in XY001
Swirlix: Debuted in XY001
Furfrou: Debuted in XY001
Spewpa: Debuted in XY001
Pangoro: Debuted in XY001
Spritzee: Two debuted in XY001
Mega Blaziken: Two debuted; one in XY001 and reappeared in XY002, the other in XY002
Mega Garchomp: Sycamore's Assistant's, XY002.
Chespin: Debutes in XY003
Fennekin: Debutes in XY003, Serena chooses as starter
Vivillon: Viola's Vivillon debutes in XY005

I think Alexa's Helioptile has been seen enough to receive its own page. A Helioptile also appeared in XY002

Chatot

Pokémon X Pokédex Entry: It mimics the cries of other Pokémon to trick them into thinking it's one of them. This way they won't attack it.

Coastal Kalos Pokédex number: 138

I'm blanking on what the item is, but there's an item on Route 8 that you get by walking through the very narrow alley along the right wall of Ambrette Town's Pokemon Center.

Items in Cyllage City (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cyllage_City):

Destiny Knot is not found "On bike ramp", but from the maid on the second floor in the hotel.
Satchet and Whipped Cream are found in the southernmost house of the city
There is a hidden Ether in the rock just north of that house. Not sure if this is the same one mentioned as "on a rock on in the sand area by the water above the woman (hidden)"
Persim Berries are from a quiz from the girl sitting at the table inside the house just north of the Pokemon Center.
Rest TM is from the guy, not the girl, in the hotel.
There's a Pearl that doesn't require Surf - you can walk (and skate, etc.) on the shallow water and get to an "island" to the west, where it's hidden in a rock.

I notice for Kalos Route 12, you have Pachirisu in the grass listed as "Almost Never", but my data shows that it shows up nearly half the time.

My exact data so far in X is:
axZ7eUP.png

I thought I'd start keeping track of data like this so that we can soon have actual percentages rather than those vague phrases. I'm still not convinced that the different flower colors have different encounter rates, so I won't include those yet. This data is normal green grass only.

Obviously this can go a lot faster and become more accurate if I can aggregate data from other people, so if anyone else wants to send me their data on Pokemon encounters for X let me know!

In the Pokémon Amie article, it says that Pokémon Amie is a program used to raise friendship. This is emphatically not true.

Pokémon Amie raises Affection, a new stat in Pokémon X and Y that will give your Pokémon the ability to do awesome stuff.

Affection at 5 hearts makes your Pokémon shake off status effects at random, raises your critical hit ratio, gives you different messages when you use your Pokémon, and makes your Pokémon sometimes put in a last ditch effort in order to stay alive for you.

Berry Field on Route 7, Mulches combinations:

Surprise Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It causes strange, sudden mutations based on the combination of Berries.
Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the same kind (for example, Oran Berry + Oran Berry + Oran Berry)

Boost Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering.
Berries combination for this mulch: Two berries of the same kind and one berry from a different kind (for example, Oran Berry + Mago Berry + Oran Berry or Pecha Berry + Leppa Berry + Pecha Berry)

Rich Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest without the need for particularly diligent care.
Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the different kinds (for example, Oran Berry + Aspear Berry + Aguav Berry or Pecha Berry + Hondew Berry + Persim Berry)

Just caught a Taillow with Scrappy from a Horde Encounter on Route 8 in X; Taillow's Pokédex entry in X is as follows:

"It has a gutsy spirit that makes it bravely take on tough foes. It flies in search of warm climates."

There is now a dungeon called the Unknown Dungeon in the Pokemon Village.
Yes, Mewtwo is inside at Level 70 with Barrier, Aura Sphere, Psychic and Recover

I suggest we move this location to the Unknown Dungeon page and put a redirect at the top mentioning Cerulean Cave.

I have found wild Goletts in Route 10, but, in Goletts data on Bulbapedia, it's said that you just can get one from a trade.
And I found a Mr. Mime, a Solosis, a Wobbufett,a horde of Mime Jr., and a Roggenrolla in Reflection Cave.

Here's a few locations (all from Pokémon Y):
  • Weedle: Salutane Forest
  • Metapod: Salutane Forest
  • Butterfree: Evolve Metapod
  • Weedle: Salutane Forest
  • Kakuna: Evolve Weedle
  • Pidgey: Routes 2 and 3
  • Snorlax: Just one, on Route 7 (it respawns after the Champion)

Delibirds can be found on route 17 (that's the one where you ride Manoswine). Their X entry is as follows: "It carries food rolled up in its tail. It has the habit of sharing food with people lost in mountains."

Snovers can be found on route 17 as well. Their X entry: "During cold seasons, it migrates to the mountain's lower reaches. It returns to the snow-covered summit in the spring."

Sneasal is also found on Route 17.

Oddish is found on Route 6.

Litwick can be found in the Lost Hotel. Their X entry: "While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it."

Piloswine, Bergmite and Beartic can be found at Frost Cavern.

Karrablast can be found on routes 14 and 19 in the grass. Their X entry is "These mysterious Pokemon evolve when they receive electrical stimulation while they are in the same place as Shelmet." The e in Pokemon should have the accent.

Shelmet and Stunfisk can be found in the water on routes 14 and 19. Their X entry is "When it and Karrablast are together, and both receive electrical stimulation, they both evolve."

Dugtrio's X entry is "In battle, it digs through the ground and strikes the unsuspecting for from an unexpected direction."

Klefki can also be found in the Lost Hotel and Route 16.

Drifloon, Mienfoo, Zangoose, Seviper, Spoink, Absol and Bagon can be found on Route 8

Luvdisc can be found by fishing in Ambrette Town, Route 8, Cyllage City, Shalour City, Route 12 and Azure Bay.

Sandile and Hippopotas can be found on Route 9.

Woobat can be found in Glittering Cave and Reflection Cave.

Kangashkahn is found in Glittering Cave. Its X entry is "It raises its offspring in its belly pouch. It lets the baby out to play only when it feels safe."

Houndour can be found on route 10. I believe it is exclusive to X. Eevee and Sigilyph can also be found on route 10.

Hariyama can be found on Route 11.

Chingling can be found on Route 11 and Reflecting cave.

Mime Jr. can be found in a horde in Reflecting Cave. Its X entry is "In an attempt to confuse its enemy, it mimics the enemy's movements. Then it wastes no time in making itself scarce!".

Mr. Mime, Solosis, Wobbuffet and Roggenrola can be found in Reflecting Cave. Roggenrola can be found either by itself or as a horde.

Lapras can be found on Route 12 and Azure Bay. It is also given as a gift just outside Shalour City.

Sorry if any of the info is duplicated

Back
Top Bottom