Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Did you enjoy the game? It was a fun game What did you think of the setup and the balance? So many indeps! It was a weird mix. What did you think of the flavor text (the parts of it that are already up that is...)? As I stated earlier, I loved it. Would have liked to see more though. If you...
  2. DarthWolf

@Sword Master why do you avoid my question?
  3. DarthWolf

Aka HumanDawn @Sword Master what are your current reads?
  4. DarthWolf

Off Topic, but I just read the flavour text: This started out funny and turned dark very fast. Taking the easy way out @Zexy ?:p @jdthebud what about N3/N4, what can/must you do then?
  5. DarthWolf

And how do the bounties work?
  6. DarthWolf

Next, you're telling me to shut up as well. Aren't we technically all mortals? @Elementar can you explain how your shop mechanic works in this game? Like your amount of money, available roles to buy....
  7. DarthWolf

That's not the same... but I understand. But what if RC actually is the scum/SK? If this is true, why waste time killing each other as Town?
  8. DarthWolf

I would like to note that I only had 1 OC this game, with Elieson. It only started when Megapod claimed his role. He said that he was sure that he was the fake and I was the true one. He somehow "knew" that wouldn't be able to. It feels like he knew more, I had no chance to ask further. Do...
  9. DarthWolf

I'm not wasting it now when we have multiple votes on him already. He can go and kill me, it has the same result. Be careful to not give either of us Hyper-Majority, if the explosion is not put in before it, it won't count.
  10. DarthWolf

Go ahead and blow me up, proof that we are the same role.
  11. DarthWolf

It's also interesting how he has this correct as well.
  12. DarthWolf

Vote: MegaPod12 Hold on! That's my role! I'm the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit from Survival Game aka Zexy Games Mafia. Earlier claim I made
  13. DarthWolf

Can you quote his post?
  14. DarthWolf

The reason I asked him if it was from his is because I have the same power. I had a feeling he had it as well
  15. DarthWolf

Due to not having the time or because of your role?
  16. DarthWolf

My reads so far. 2 Elementar Leaning Town, but that "strategy"of his with Pika makes me cautious of him. @Elementar when can we expect info on this plan, if at all? What game are you from? 3 Skullcrow Not enough for a good read 4 jdthebud Almost completely inactive 5 Elieson Recently subbed in...
  17. DarthWolf

Yu-Gi-Oh!? Did you seriously just make that reference. I'll give my current reads on everyone after rereading the thread.
  18. DarthWolf

I don't uderstand what you're saying, can you explain it some more? How is Elementar tied to me, because of my missread of the jester role pm?
  19. DarthWolf

This doesn't explain why Elementar is your top Town read, could you please elaborate?
  20. DarthWolf

Still waiting:p I missed that part apparantly. Does anyone have an idea from what other game(s) the jester could be from?
Back
Top Bottom