Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

It's ambiguous as to whether or not Rockruff's evolved forms change freely or are stuck based on evolution time. Serebii suggests that if you evolve Rockruff during day/night, you will permanently get the day/night form, respectively. However, other sites claim that Rockruff's evolution's forms...
  2. DoctorWhy

Well, we know that it always (seemingly) transforms at the beginning of battle starting at X level. Still vague, but the framework is known.
  3. DoctorWhy

@Falconwing Don't worry, the school of fish from Finding Nemo didn't occur to me immediately either. It is a very clever idea though.
  4. DoctorWhy

So it was just the revealed Pokemon? Nothing else? All I saw covered on the pages on Serebii were Pokemon.
  5. DoctorWhy

So what ever happened to the Southern Islands guide?
  6. DoctorWhy

They seem kinda like punk-pirates
  7. DoctorWhy

My God they all look so new. I'm probably in a minority, I think the sand castle is kinda awesome XD That fish looks like a dark fucking beast
  8. DoctorWhy

Yup, I was just about to post that XD
  9. DoctorWhy

This "scan" just popped up on a thread in 4chan. Guessing fake? Idk.
  10. DoctorWhy

I'm not sure? Have we ever gotten a confirmation of 5 cores? I don't recall.
  11. DoctorWhy

That quote says it all, imo. It's clearly saying that only half of Zygarde is in Alola. The other half, presumably, would be in Kalos. Plus, as I noticed a long time ago, the colors on Complete Zygarde's chest are the same as the logos for Sun, Moon, X, and Y. They're bringing it all together.
  12. DoctorWhy

Doesn't mean we can't. Plus
  13. DoctorWhy

And even if the dial isn't a portal, we gonn' have big boats.
  14. DoctorWhy

This is my personal belief. I've said it ever since Sun/Moon were announced. Especially after Zygarde and its Cores being in Alola, apparently 50% of them, and the sundial/moondial. I really do think we'll be going back to Kalos for the post-game. I mean, XY even states how "yeah there's this...
  15. DoctorWhy

Lol, Sevii Islands post-game? XD
  16. DoctorWhy

My personal guess for Coro Coro this month is a straight recap of August 1 and 12 trailers.
  17. DoctorWhy

The new title.... I love it XD And while I likely will not be using one, I've warmed up to Bewear.
  18. DoctorWhy

IDK about everyone else, but I am actually a fan of the change. I don't really find it depressing or negative at all. I'm excited for the future, and I really hope I don't know much about it. I really would prefer being left in the dark so that the game is fresh and new and surprising to me. It...
  19. DoctorWhy

Not screenshots. Just concept art.
  20. DoctorWhy

I feel like if they do another Gen VI game, it needs to come earlier than later. Release "Z" around spring 2016, then Gen VII in spring 2017. Maybe?
Back
Top Bottom