Search results for query: *

1. G50

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Since I don't like dressings or lettuce, I prefer fruit salads. Nice and healthy, with an assortment of my favorite fruits
  2. G50

Chinese is my number one favorite, I eat it every single night. Italian would be second, but with how heavy my favorite dishes are I can't eat it very often.
  3. G50

it's a 3-way tie for me - 1) Potato Salad - Always made me gag when my mother would make it, especially when I would be forced to eat it whether I liked it or not. 2) Salisbury Steak - I remember this meat from elementary school. Was so disgusting. At least it came with Mashed Potatoes so I...
  4. G50

Memorable Dessert --> There was this Hershey's chocolate type pie that I can't remember the name of, but it was the best tasting dessert I ever had. Another memorable dessert was a Devil's Food cake pudding with Marshmallows and gummy worms. Pancakes --> I don't eat pancakes anymore, but I used...
  5. G50

I love chicken wings, though I do like them pan roasted instead of marinated and with no sauce. I like them nice and plain lol.
  6. G50

Pizza --> I used to eat it with Onions, Peppers, and Mushrooms; but now I only eat it with Mushrooms on top. Deep Dish is my favorite type of pizza. Cookies --> I like Chocolate Chip (with melted chocolate) and ones with M&M's on top.
  7. G50

I like Honey Baked Ham and oven roasted Turkey on white bread, with tomatoes. Sometimes I'll have it on a sub roll, but i usually prefer very soft bread. I don't like smoked meat, so I have to always check labels and asks restaurants if their deli meat is smoked or not.
  8. G50

When I eat at home, I usually have Chinese food for lunch. On the road for Pokémon events I have sandwiches
  9. G50

Pasta --> I love Mostaccioli and Fettaccine Alfredo Dipping Sauce --> I pretty much just use Ketchup and Gravy dipping sauces.
  10. G50

Squid is my favorite. I also love octopus, shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, oysters, muscles, and scallops. I love seafood a lot.
  11. G50

Definitely Ice Cream for me, I only eat pudding as a snack and never as a dessert. Mousse version of Chocolate pudding is really good. If you haven't had it, you should try it some time.
  12. G50

For grilling in general, I always look forward to the occasional steaks my parents grill during spring and summer. Grill marks that are tasted on meats and corn are a turn off, so only a few things can I eat from a grill. Corn, Chicken, Hot Dogs, nor Bratwurst I can't eat directly from a grill...
  13. G50

Beef Barley and Chicken Barley, with mushrooms are my absolute favorite soups. I also like cream of chicken rice/noodles, Chicken Noodle, Clam Chouder, and any any tomato based soup that has plenty of vegetables.
  14. G50

Waffles - I don't eat waffles anymore, but when I did I like just Whipped cream and syrup Smoothies or Milkshakes - definitely Milkshakes, I don't like smoothies at all.
  15. G50

- Double and Triple Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream - Chocolate Oreo - Cookies n' Cream - Chocolate Mousse Ice Cream - Chocolate Oreo with Birthday candy Ice Cream - Rocky Road Ice Cream - Regular Moose tracks Ice Cream - Chocolate Moose tracks Ice Cream.
  16. G50

1) Fish Sticks 2) Pretty much any white fish sandwich Most Water based animals I eat are seafood, but on occasion I'll eat fried fish filet and fish sandwiches.
  17. G50

1) Refrigerated Pumpkin Pie. This pie is best eaten cold 2) Hershey's Oreo Mousse(?) pie. I can't remember the name, but it's definitely with chocolate 3) Boston Creme Pie. I tried this recently, since I love the donut version and hadn't tried the pie before. It's really good. I can't stand...
  18. G50

I definitely prefer smooth peanut butter. I don't like things that are crunchy, so naturally I like smooth Peanut butter. Peanut Butter is so strong that I will only eat it with sweet flavors to create food that is not too salty or too sweet.
  19. G50

For wine - I don't drink wine, but my parents absolutely love wine. Instead of alcohol I drink sparkling grape juice. Favorite foods from other countries - Pretty much any non-spicy Chinese Vegetables+Meat dishes with the variety of different gravies they stir fry it in. Teriyaki Chicken, beef...
  20. G50

I don't like bacon very much, so most likely I wouldn't try a bacon milkshake.
Back
Top Bottom