• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pizza counts as a pie for the purposes of this question, then uh, that's my favorite.

If we're talking dessert pies, though... I think chocolate and key lime are both definitely up there, although I can totally go for pecan so long as the emphasis is more on a good, nutty flavor and it isn't SUPER SWEET.

My burning love for Undertale also makes me want to at least try making a butterscotch-cinnamon pie, though.

Strawberry rhubarb is also pretty great.

Pizza in the case isn't pie. If you argue I'll destroy your pizza like the Noid.

oh wait, I'm eating a quiche right now, and...

isn't quiche just a pie that's filled with eggs and whatever else you want? because I really like quiche.

1) Refrigerated Pumpkin Pie. This pie is best eaten cold
2) Hershey's Oreo Mousse(?) pie. I can't remember the name, but it's definitely with chocolate
3) Boston Creme Pie. I tried this recently, since I love the donut version and hadn't tried the pie before. It's really good.

I can't stand fruit pies whatsoever, as I only eat fruit cold.

McDonald's apple pie.

Also Boston cream pie and banana cream without the almonds.

1) Fish Sticks
2) Pretty much any white fish sandwich

Most Water based animals I eat are seafood, but on occasion I'll eat fried fish filet and fish sandwiches.

Not a fan of fish, but fish is good for you so sometimes I eat it anyway~ (so, "favourite" dish is just a lesser of different evils :p )

I guess my "favourite" way is mahi mahi with a dijon mustard and cream sauce. My second "favourite" is salmon filet marinated in a bulgogi sauce. The only other way I'll eat fish is ceviche but I rarely eat that cause even though mum's Peruvian she doesn't make it very well and I'd rather be cooking anything else so I don't make it. I certainly don't order fish in restaurants so any fish I eat is cooked at home. (well I guess dashi is fish stock and I use that in a lot of things but I don't think that counts)

I'm a vegetarian now, but back before I stopped eating meat it was probably any sort of battered and fried fish (whether that be fried catfish, fish and chips, or IDK, anything really)

I also really liked sushi and grilled trout or salmon, but I fully acknowledge my basest desires for fried foods.

I honestly can't say that I've had a great variety of fish in my life, but nevertheless, my favorite types of fish are probably shrimp and salmon, especially with some good seasoning to go with them. I also really like scallops and the occasional fried fish of any kind (but especially catfish and calamari).

I don't have a wide exposure to fish-based meals. I've only had tuna, tilapia, cod, and salmon, but I did like all of those, with salmon being my favorite among them.

a regional delicacy of deep fried fish (usually cod or haddock), chips, and the most important addition of salt and sauce. The sauce is only available in the east of Scotland, despite being basically brown sauce watered down and then with a slight touch of vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom