• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smooth, crunchy, I'll take any. Which is strange because I don't like nuts all that much.

A few years ago I got it into my head that eating a lot of celery would be a good way to lose weight. I hate celery with the passion of 1,000 fiery suns. The only way I could eat it was with crunchy peanut butter. Smooth just didn't make it interesting enough (I mean, it's celery for cripes' sakes. It's like 98% water). With literally anything else for any other reason I only like smooth peanut butter though. I also no longer eat celery ever :p

I love me some crunch peanut butter, though I love smooth peanut butter on my Reese's.

Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter?
Both, but I like smooth peanut butter on PB&J sandwiches better (though I'll put crunchy in them if I don't have smooth). Crunchy is better when it's on a spoon or celery sticks.

I'd take crunchy over smooth any day. I think it's cause smooth gets stuck to the roof of my mouth easier

I definitely prefer smooth peanut butter. I don't like things that are crunchy, so naturally I like smooth Peanut butter. Peanut Butter is so strong that I will only eat it with sweet flavors to create food that is not too salty or too sweet.

Im not a fan of Peanut Butter, but when I do eat some, its smooth. Also, so much better in a milkshake.

Depends what I'm eating it with, but most of the time crunchy is the way for me.

Definitely the giant moth.

Besides sheer coolness points, getting eaten by a tiny shark would probably take hours, at least the moth could finish me in one bite.

Then again, do moths even have mouths, or do they just have those pollen sucker things? Would getting eaten by a giant moth be like getting sucked through a water hose? Maybe that is the worse way to get eaten.

Then again, moths are cooler than sharks, so I still pick the giant moth.

I think the giant moth will just suck the juices out of you. I would go with the shark. I feel like the shark will just get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom