Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Silvadi looks pretty cool. The head definitely makes me think of Arceus, but part of that could be the white head anyway. I like that it evolves based on trust with its trainer. I've always liked those kind of evolutions. It's not a huge change from Type: Null, but I think it works. Artificial...
  2. Hidden Mew

I'm okay with Alola Grimer. I've never been a huge fan of the Grimer line and it is annoying that another Kanto Pokemon is getting an Alola form, but I think that the Poison/Dark combination actually works here. Poison/Water could have been interesting, but I'm fine with more Kanto Dark type...
  3. Hidden Mew

I don't know about that. If there were alternate forms for the middle starters, I think that they might have alluded to that with the announcement last week. Although, as long as I can get at least the leaked final form of Popplio, which has grown on me quite a bit over time, in Sun, then I...
  4. Hidden Mew

It's pretty rare for CoroCoro leaks to start on the 10th, or at least I don't recall that happening too often. Leaks coming on the 11th are more common by comparison, but I think it's usually either on that date or the 12th. It probably depends on when people can get the new issue and when...
  5. Hidden Mew

Making it based on the time of day makes sense giving the wolf/werewolf vibe they're going for, but I can see why people would be more frustrated about version exclusive. I'm going to get both versions, but I can understand why people wouldn't just want to trade for the other evolved form. I...
  6. Hidden Mew

I was so happy to wake up to CoroCoro leaks this morning. I love Rockruff and I've wanted to see what it evolves into for ages. This did not disappoint me. Both evolved forms are pretty cool. I think that I like the day evolution more, if only because I like strong wolfs more than werewolves...
  7. Hidden Mew

At least we'll only have to wait until Wednesday at the very latest to get more news. This is also the earliest day that leaks could happen and they've rarely come out on the 10th if I recall correctly. We could get it later this weekend or early on in the week before the new trailer comes in...
  8. Hidden Mew

I do recall that we got stuff like Alola Raichu and Morelull in last month's announcement after the CoroCoro leaks and those weren't revealed in CoroCoro, so we may get some new Pokemon or Alola forms on the 14th that aren't just in CoroCoro.
  9. Hidden Mew

Rockruff's evolution is pretty much a guarantee and I think Cutiefly's evolution is pretty likely given it was shown in one of the trailers. The starters' first evolved forms are possible given that they could connect with Rockruff's evolution too. I'd love to see Salandit's evolved form since...
  10. Hidden Mew

Coro Coro leaks could start as early as this weekend, although next week might be more likely depending on when someone can get a hold of the magazine. Either way, we'll hopefully get even more cool news. I'd love to learn more about Rockruff and how it evolves.
  11. Hidden Mew

Well that was unexpected. It's an interesting concept at least with the sea cucumber. I'll definitely need to see it in battle before really getting a good feel for its design. Plus, I want to see how it attacks with its guts in the game.
  12. Hidden Mew

I'm surprised that Bewear has a pre-evolved form since I thought it would be a standalone Pokemon, but it's pre-evolution is pretty cute. It looks like a huggable teddy bear and the fact that it doesn't want the attention despite what Bewear wants is a nice touch. The new fish Pokemon is neat...
  13. Hidden Mew

We could have CoroCoro leaks any day now, but even if it somehow doesn't before it gets released, we still have the announcement on the 12th. We'll get news sometime this week either way, so it will be okay. Although, I am kind of eager for more news in spite of the mountain of news we just got...
  14. Hidden Mew

Yeah, I've grown to like Bewear more myself. Part of it is still more official artwork/gameplay footage for it and the other part is the pun in its English name. That still makes me laugh. Plus, looking so cute yet being a dangerous at the same time kind of works. It's still not one of my...
  15. Hidden Mew

These are certainly interesting new Pokemon. Kiteruguma has a nice type combination and the information behind it makes it sound really strong, but the design feels a bit lacking to me. It looks a bit too plain for my tastes. It's not bad per say, but just doesn't stand out too much. After some...
  16. Hidden Mew

That's true. I actually forgot about how Mega Evolution was first revealed. Although, I think that TPCI having these monthly updates for Sun/Moon does make the situation a bit different. Before CoroCoro was the main way to learn about any new Pokemon or details of the games, but it isn't...
  17. Hidden Mew

I don't think I'd consider it trolling if they saved it for next month, especially when they didn't promise to have a reveal of the bracelet. While I wouldn't mind getting information on that sooner rather than later, I'm almost positive that they'd save it for one of their monthly announcements...
  18. Hidden Mew

We have already gotten quite a nice bit of news this month already, but it would be nice if CoroCoro revealed some new human characters. The evil team might be too big for CoroCoro to cover, but maybe the first Gym leader would be neat. I wouldn't say no to a couple of new Pokemon either. While...
  19. Hidden Mew

I could see them maybe introducing a couple of more Pokemon along with all of the new Pokemon that were officially revealed today. I don't think that they'll have really huge news, but we might get some good amount of information from CoroCoro at least.
  20. Hidden Mew

To be fair, the conclusion was more like TPCI wanting to do announcements themselves instead of CoroCoro abandoning Pokemon in favor of Yokai Watch. That was the conclusion I saw more around online at least and it was a reasonable assumption. While I was happy about the unexpected surprise with...
Back
Top Bottom