Search results for query: *

1. Kakuna Matata

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

The More You Know I've yet to visit outside the US. How badly did you want that class?
  2. Kakuna Matata

(・∀・)つ⑩ Sorry, I meant besides my home state of Wisconsin I've only ever been to those two. And for Illinois it was to go to Chicago, Six Flags, and to pick up some kittens. Just 'cause, haha. Anyone can change the title of their posts, at least when accessing the forums on a computer. Not...
  3. Kakuna Matata

Kira's not a lizard,Cosima... she's a monkey. Heyya Twiggy! I doubt it'll ever reach that point. What a beautiful shot. :o The snow looks so lovely (since I don't have to drive through it.) What did you all do on your trip? I might be going to Florida to visit a friend next month...
  4. Kakuna Matata

Tbh I'd rather be in a department than cashier, but that's because at our store they push us to sell warranties and credit cards. It used to just be cashiers (although they still have to deal with that the most), but now they want floor associates to do it too. If we reach our goal by the end of...
  5. Kakuna Matata

Oh god, I was originally supposed to go to our mens department when I first started but ended up cashiering instead. At first I was disappointed, but now I'm so glad because I would hate working with clothing all day. It's a pain trying to stuff a full body snowsuit that's bigger than me into a...
  6. Kakuna Matata

At my job the managers think it's a good idea to have 3 cashiers on Friday nights, because hey, there's all those back ups in the departments, it's not like they're actually doing anything. And this is (partially) why my department has been 2 weeks behind on freight since January. Every year...
  7. Kakuna Matata

The Bulbagarden Conversational Anthology - fab's Game of Love ♥ Hysteric Birthday 2U Eelektross is best choice. Belated welcome back to you, Luminosity! :D The ones I'd like to see first are Psycho and Rear Window. Same; it was a lovely combination of Nightmare on Elm St., Poltergeist, Silent...
  8. Kakuna Matata

The Bulbaengarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol Katy Epee Parry To this day I still have yet to watch all of Psycho. Or any Alfred Hitchcock movie besides The Birds. Fan of Bates Motel? Also, have you seen Insidious or The Cabin in the Woods? Mine's friendly. The procedures he performs, not so...
  9. Kakuna Matata

Super Halloweenie Hut Juniors Work, both on my neighborhood's trick-or-treat day and on All Hallows Eve. But I'll be wearing a costume on the latter, because it's comfortable and easy to wear. (Scrubs, for those curious. Pretending to be a dentist is kinda scary when you stock candy, right? For...
  10. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I hope so; if not they got me hook, line, and sinker. :s
  11. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Excellent, turtle soup is popular there as well. :lick:
  12. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm not sure, I'm KM. I'll see myself out. But on a serious note, they do go in that thread. Visit, they love having new meat people there!! and thijs i guess :v
  13. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Random discussions go here, guys. In reference to an earlier topic, I've changed quite a bit. Some good, some bad, working on fixing the latter. I also posted a lot more in Shipper's Paradise. Haven't visited in awhile, though it seems I...
  14. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Selfcest isn't allowed in the ship game because we gotta keep it looking respectable; a place people want to bring their families for some good ol' family fun. which is why incest ships are allowed Most definitely! :D More quality family...
  15. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Best region! Oh man I remember watching my brothers play the first game. I thought the cowlauncher was awesome. Same, to varying degrees of success. It is in the sense that even if you don't acknowledge it, things age/change/evolve. We just...
  16. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 you're just jealous because your favorite song can't be easily turned into a Poképun I kid, "Hakuna Matata" isn't my fall-time favorite If we're going by villains, Hopper wasn't much different from what I remember. I call carbonated...
  17. Kakuna Matata

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Prolonged exposure to many forms of entertainment can do that to a person. I think it's neat how all of this mythology was built up around the playthrough in such a short amount of time, along with a lot of the fanart. Fix'd. It perfected...
Back
Top Bottom