Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

SwSh Here's how we could figure out how many Pokemon will not be in SwSh...

While you're free to express your opinion I only recommend that you try to read the air a little before putting up you thoughts. Going "Oh look these guys seem to have bickered for a page or two, and seem to have agreed to end. Lemme just throw my thoughts in after everything's said and done and...
  2. Knightwolf09

I just thought you noticed we just ended our little depute right there, and then you just come add onto it after it's over.
  3. Knightwolf09

There's also this sense like you wanted to say something to me without me seeing it?
  4. Knightwolf09

But yours was a more direct response though. Like you wanted me to say something. Didn't want to ignore you either.
  5. Knightwolf09

Just sharing my thoughts. Found it funny he says USUM felt small when it's actually more packed than SM, and gave a bit more detail on the announcement, and saying how it is possible to balance a large group of characters. Wasn't exactly asking or looking for a response back.
  6. Knightwolf09

So you just quoted me, and made responses expecting me to not say anything in return?
  7. Knightwolf09

Again, you were talking to me. The fact you quoted me means you were responding to my words.
  8. Knightwolf09

Not when you direct your responses at me.
  9. Knightwolf09

I was kinda hoping we'd just end it there in a agree to disagree fashion
  10. Knightwolf09

Tech we literally brought it to an end, there was no need to continue it.
  11. Knightwolf09

Kinda funny you think that, since SM had 100 less than USUM in the regional dex
  12. Knightwolf09

Modeling is done by Creatures, so yeah the developers themselves, Gamefreak, do only have to worry about encounters. Also when did we jump to this?
  13. Knightwolf09

Not the point i was making. If in past games many pokemon you can't get outside outside of transferring. Again, that means not every pokemon was available without that method. We're talking about what you can go out and catch with that game alone.
  14. Knightwolf09

Data, which I thought we were at an understanding that that alone isn't what determines the price or quality, nor is it the main reason you buy a pokemon game. So with that, not every pokemon was available. If tranferring never became a feature, we'd be in the position we are in now.
  15. Knightwolf09

To be fair on this fact, not all pokemon are available to obtain in every game. That was the transfer feature is for. Not only to transfer some old pokemon you like, but also as a way to get pokemon without putting them in the grass somewhere in that game.
  16. Knightwolf09

Someone's, not everyone is yours. If you want to speak for yourself, then don't include someone else. It's your opinion. It's not that I want to game to be smaller or not have as many options. I just know that every pokemon is not needed for a game to be enjoyable.
  17. Knightwolf09

It's not personal, it's a freaking fact. I gurantee you don't care about all pokemon, just one you like. I know for a fact there are pokemon you hate, as well as like. How do I know? Cause that's eveyone, so please don't act like you do
  18. Knightwolf09

Cause we don't need all 800 to enjoy a pokemon game! It's not that hard!
  19. Knightwolf09

We've played pokemon games with 500 with the same mechanics and no megas or z-moves. Have we forgotten what things used to be like?
Back
Top Bottom