Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Mildly controversial opinion about Planet Zoo. I know the two most requested DLC ideas are aviaries and marine life, but there are numerous controversies about some of the latter in real life (particularly about cetaceans at places like SeaWorld), so I don't think Frontier will add whales...
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

I rather like the idea of SMITE having battle passes that crossover with other franchises (so far it's only been RWBY, and the upcoming Avatar: The Last Airbender Battle Pass)
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

The best Donkey Kong game was 64.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

I have mixed feelings about cross-platform play in Smite so far....
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

I think hi-rez nerfed Loki waaaaaaay too much in SMITE. Used to be broken, and now he's almost unplayable!
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

I want a third "Sonic Storybook" based on Greek Mythology.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Something I don't understand is... People in SMITE groups on social media are complaining about how King Arthur and Merlin aren't gods. I mean, Ratatoskr is a squirrel, Medusa is a gorgon, Fafnir is a dwarf who turns into a dragon, Arachne was a woman who got turned into a spider, Cerberus is a...
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

I actually like the Tale of the Dragon DLC for Age of Mythology
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

I'm more of a SMITE guy, as I have said. However, I've noticed that people find the inclusion of certain members of the Hindu pantheon in SMITE to either be in poor taste or be totally fine. I've met some people who revere these deities but have no problem with having their pantheon represented...
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Hi-Rez needs to pay a lot more attention to SMITE. Paladins is getting a bit... Spoiled...
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Hi Rez needs to quit nerfing Cernunnos in Smite. I know they got a lot of complaints about the horned god being too OP upon his release, but they nerfed him enough.
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

I don't have a problem with HiRez putting Hindu gods in Smite. Some of them are actually really fun to play, like the current newest god to the game, Ganesha.
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Overwatch did not deserve game of the year.
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

I think Zoo Tycoon 2's awesomeness is amplified with various mods.
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

As much as I am looking forward to the first representative for the Celtic Pantheon being added to SMITE next month, I also want Polynesian gods at some point. And no, I have not seen Disney's Moana yet, but I got the idea after reading about that movie.
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

Overwatch is overrated. (No pun intended). SMITE needs more love!
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

At best, Yo-Kai Watch is.... Okay.... I'm more of a Digimon guy......
  18. Kung Fu Ferret

Sora should've been in Smash 4, not Shulk.
  19. Kung Fu Ferret

SMITE needs more additions to the Egyptian pantheon. Set, Khnum, Sekhmet, Hathor, Ptah, Nut, Horus, etc are all viable candidates.
  20. Kung Fu Ferret

Anubis is one of my favorite gods to play as in SMITE.
Back
Top Bottom