Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Rate the video game music above

9/10 It's a little strange, I was expecting something slightly different from the lead-in for some reason, but like, that's not really a point against it, this is a funky-ass bop. Spider Dance solos Megalovania so hard, it's true
  2. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 Really good, it's got an appropriately climactic feeling that fits its context (WoF is an incredibly climactic boss for the game), and the rapid drum track that persists throughout most of the song gives it an oppressive energy that really suits the boss. Only real criticism is that...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's a good, solid, dramatic theme.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's jaunty and it's got a fun bounciness to it. It's admittedly a little weird at the start, but it grows on you after a loop or two. Slaps roof of Allison This bunny can deal so much DPS.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 What the fuck? This is an AREA THEME! The FIRST ONE! They had absolutely no reason to go this fucking hard and yet they DID. Honestly this goes so unreasonably fucking hard that I'd be concerned about tonal clash as an area theme, but that's not going to keep me from giving it a top score.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

4/10 Eeeehhhhhhhhhh. It's not really a bad track, like, nothing categorically wrong with it, it just doesn't really vibe with me I'm afraid.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Rock instrumentation behind a lead violin? Sounds like a recipe for a banger to me. I'm curious, the title doesn't say so, but the way the violin takes such a strong lead, and the way in which it's being played almost makes it feel like it's filling in for a vocalist, and this is an...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 That guitar is sick as fuck, yo. The vocals are also great, the entire thing just has this great energy that I love. Certified banger.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 Yeah, I'll admit I don't remember a ton of Zoids music from the two series I watched, but this does sound like Zoids music for some reason, so that's bonus points I guess. Aside from that, I dunno, it just kinda feels like generic passable music? Nothing is really leaping out at me in any...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Love this one. It sounds absolutely fantastic to listen to, and it's the perfect theme to close out the game to. It doesn't really work as a long-term theme for the character, but as an end to his game it's fantastic.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's so weird, I've never played these games before, and yet this track is triggering something in my brain, as though I should know it. Either way, it sounds great.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 I still really wish Infinite's boss themes worked in some of the hilariously edgy lyrics from his full character theme, but it still sounds pretty great overall.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

9.5/10 It fucking slaps whenever the organ's present, but that short bit near the start where the organ cuts out just kinda leaves it feeling a bit dull and repetitive for a bit.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 It's nice and chill, solid track. I feel like the melody maybe gets a little muddled at times though? Different bits kinda feel like they compete for my attention a little to much.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Daaaamn. This is, like, unreasonably good. Intense, catchy, just an all around great track.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Very good mood setting for the general tone of combat as I can glean it from that gameplay clip. Nice, tense, and moody.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Holy fuck, I did not expect something this funky to come out of Need For Speed. Just not the kinda track I expected for such a game. Fuckin' banger though.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

5/10 The volume range is a bit too dramatic imo, makes listening to it kinda hard with such a major difference between the loudest and quietest notes. Also feels kinda melodramatic for a weapon select? I dunno maybe it makes sense in context but conceptually it feels kinda weird.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 It's not bad, and when the melodic guitar kicks in it's pretty good. But I can't shake the feeling that something's missing from the track, and I'm not sure what it'd be.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Very nice. A real solid oppressive atmosphere. Though the drum can feel a little repetitive in those sections with nothing else playing.
Back
Top Bottom