Search results for query: *

1. Lufenium

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Seeing all these leaks like
  2. Lufenium

So I kindof figured out what Jararanga reminded me of. http://www.dinosaurusi.com/foto/all/dinosaur-pictures-archeopteryx571/Archeopteryx,dinosaurs,flying_reptiles,feathered_dinosaurs,Jurassic,birds,omnivores-041.jpg
  3. Lufenium

Not until we see its BST. That could be quite soon if the data is in the Sun/Moon demo. But "Psuedo-legendary" isn't a canonically recognized term.
  4. Lufenium

Wow Mega Serperior looks great I really like the new art of Gladion with the AR discs. He has a different vibe to the rest of Team Skull. Super good.
  5. Lufenium

This month's CoroCoro turned out to be great, always nice to wake up to good news. :) The little tidbit about Ilmia was good, we finally have seen a design for them. I really like the Jangmo-o evolution line. The remind me of a cross between an Ankylosaurus and some other two legged dinosaur...
  6. Lufenium

RIP dreams of Lava Grimer. :(
  7. Lufenium

Jangmo-o's full evolution line being in CoroCoro is enough to make me excited for it, but...hmm. Revealing a full evolution line in one magazine seems a bit off. I understand why people are a bit irked about waiting for scans, I am too. But Soki's right, these activities are technically...
  8. Lufenium

According to Serebii's latest update Shiruvadi changes its typing based on the held item thanks to the new ability "AR System".
  9. Lufenium

And steal Arceus' thunder? Not likely. Multitype also changes Judgment's typing. As for Type: Null....given its design, I'm (pleasantly) surprised its getting an evolution. Glad we'll eventually see Jangmo-o's evolution before release too.
  10. Lufenium

Alolan Grimer, neat! That Dark typing, though...hmm. A lot of Alolan forms are getting the Dark type. Well, this kinda confirms Alolan Muk will be a thing.
  11. Lufenium

All the more evidence that Type: Null isn't legendary. But Tapu Koko isn't listed as a "legendary" on the site either.
  12. Lufenium

Considering Type: Null was created I doubt it's a "legendary" Pokemon in the same way Solgaleo & Lunala are, but I'd say it's possible we'll only encounter one per save file.
  13. Lufenium

yeah, but...it's almost as big as Abso is. Like...he could cut down a tree with it
  14. Lufenium

why does Absorption have a god damn SWORD for a nose/beak/mouth tho
  15. Lufenium

I'd like them to reveal another island guardian soon, actually. We only know Tapu Koko so far.
  16. Lufenium

Sea cucumber Pokemon is weirdly cute. Interested to see what its typing will be.
  17. Lufenium

Plot twist: Miror B is a Kahuna. Pokemon! I don't know how I feel about the sandcastle Pokemon yet. Maybe when I see them in Friday's trailer I'll change my mind on them. The shovel sticking out of its head is comical, though, The Bewear pre-evolution is adorable. Definitely will be getting...
  18. Lufenium

It doesn't really have a time, but it's daytime in Japan now, so...just be patient folks. It's not due until Friday after all, and getting the magazine early can't be that easy.
  19. Lufenium

Pikachu was never really a fourth option, though. Your rival comes in and takes the Eevee that you were supposed to be given, so Oak gives you the Pikachu he caught just moments earlier as consolation. Besides, the 'secret' is something they all share, so Rockruff being a fourth starter would...
Back
Top Bottom