Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Welp. Congratulations to the winners. Never thought I’d literally fail my first stint as a Jester, but hey, live and learn. :confused: Did you enjoy the game? Yeah, it was fun. Though it was getting kinda frustrating not getting that lynch I wanted :v This game was very... Unique. What did...
  2. MegaPod

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Vote: MegaPod Where the heck has this loser been all phase? Trying to blend in, mayhaps? I don’t like it.
  3. MegaPod

Welp, seeya Max. What did I tell you guys? Max was scummy af and anyone who defended him deserves a good lynching!
  4. MegaPod

Honestly, I don’t see Max as scummy :unsure: His complete lack of defense against the idea of lynching him, a supposed Survivor, doesn’t strike me as something a killing faction would do, especially since it would mean costing him the win in favor of confirming his role information to the...
  5. MegaPod

Yeah, judging from the text in Mido’s revelation, I agree that it sounds like we have an SK and an Arsonist (the latter being the variant that primes multiple victims for death before burning them all at once).
  6. MegaPod

Okay, what I’m about to say might be unexpected, but once you see it, it will change everything. Also, I don’t find it surprising in the least that Caps would be scumhunting as Cult Leader. Mafia or other harmful indeps threaten Cults too, not just Town and Survivors.
  7. MegaPod

Caps, how could you betray my trust like that?? You told me you were the flavor cop!!! Oh well, it’s a good thing we lost the Cult Leader N1 at least. That’s an oddly specific assumption to make of the (possible) Mafia. :unsure: Any particular reason you felt like saying this?
  8. MegaPod

Unvote: Jinjo Vote: myuma He asked you why you placed the fourth vote on DawningWinds.
  9. MegaPod

Ohh. I get it. You’re absolutely not Flavor Cop. I hear ya loud and clear.
  10. MegaPod

That’s the idea! And to answer DawningWinds’ question, depending a bit on role balance and the presence or absence of indeps, a good ratio is usually 3 Town players to one Mafioso. So, a mafia team of 3 is a reasonable guess I’d say.
  11. MegaPod

It’s ok Caps, I picked up on the soft claim. No need to announce it for the Mafia to hear!
  12. MegaPod

By George, I think you’re right! Jinjo might even know this and is trying to steer us wrong. And don’t think I missed your subtle defense against my accusation of you, well done. Unvote: TheCapsFan Vote: Jinjo
  13. MegaPod

You should ask yourself that. Mido’s is the third vote on Dawning :p
  14. MegaPod

I would say that you’re suspicious for not pursuing that lead with a vote, but clearly you’re already voting for confirmed scum. Good to see you have your priorities straight!
  15. MegaPod

Holy shit, there’s a huge vote wagon building on DawningWinds. That’s very suspicious, Caps is clearly trying to cause a mislynch! Vote: TheCapsFan
  16. MegaPod

“Perfectly ordinary,” eh? Well, I‘ll just have to join this and investigate that claim! Besides, since you’ve done me the honor of featuring me in the opening flavor, the least I can do is humor you. ;)
Back
Top Bottom