Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Lucky you? Most people are still going to have to pay regular price. Myself included. :\ Don't expect most to be impressed.
  2. PinkIceFox

Something has to have gone wrong while developing this game. There's no way gamefreak could have seen all this and thought "there will be no backlash at all!" Be it some kind of data loss issue and having to start from scratch, them realizing that they are just straight awful at coding (ONE...
  3. PinkIceFox

Can anyone tell me version exclusive things outside of POkemon, as a user above already did that.
  4. PinkIceFox

You know what this means!? As years have gone by the makers of pokeballs have been modifying their technology to SHRINK POKEMON. Soon the name pocket monsters will be even MORE APT. :P
  5. PinkIceFox

looks up her card Yep that'd do it. The lolicons froth at the mouth over that crap. Makes you wanna strap em in a chair and just slap them in the face.
  6. PinkIceFox

This conversation just reminded me that I should have grabbed that Delibird plushie while I was grabbing plushies this weekend. -o- But mom pulled me away to ask something and I forgot. About all the leaks getting culled by Nintendo... I'VE ALREADY SEEN ALL THE POKEMON! Y'all can't make it...
  7. PinkIceFox

Man, Incineroar's gonna be upset that he can't take part in the chair throwing.
  8. PinkIceFox

I went from 'neat' at its design to 'OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS'.
  9. PinkIceFox

Your sarcasm is unwarranted. No matter if you like sword and shield or not, making a video game IS a lot of work. :\ Your personal taste on what's in the game doesn't magically make it something that didn't have any effort put into it. --- About the gym leaders... I love them all. <3 So excited...
  10. PinkIceFox

now I want a gigantamaxed mimykyu to basically be the equivalent of one of those air up holiday lawn decorations.
  11. PinkIceFox

Not gonna lie, if there's a third version or a sequel set of games, I wouldn't be surprised if we got the other halves of each of these fossils as new pokemon in the games.
  12. PinkIceFox

Shifted in what way? I can't really recall being heavily against Sword/Shield, I just had a lot of concerns about certain things. After seeing all these new pokemon I'm very excited for the games to come out since the pokemon are the most important part of the game for me. The only thing I've...
  13. PinkIceFox

That sucks. I like Flapple better. Really gotta stop doing this Gamefreak it's dumb as hell and in-universe makes no sense outside the alternate dimension theory and then there's no reason for the other region's evolution to be in the other's pokedex since that form would not exist at all in...
  14. PinkIceFox

last few pages since I last posted I've seen A LOT of people saying "x pokemon was cut" and it's starting to grind on my pedantic soul. No pokemon have been 'cut'. Cut implies removed completely. These pokemon still exist. They're just not available to use in Galar. Every monster raising game...
  15. PinkIceFox

Dark type name sounds male. Please be cute. I am trash. I need more cute guys on team dark types are cool.
  16. PinkIceFox

I've never had any high hopes for gamefreak and pokemon animations. To be honest I'll be impressed if the pokemon do more than swing a limb or bobble from side to side. ...I'll be REALLY impressed if a lot of the winged pokemon actually FLAP and aren't eternally gliding 3 feet off the ground...
  17. PinkIceFox

Ooh maybe galaran Yamask evolves into some kinda mummy ghost and THEN into galaran Cofagrigus? Or one of those clay pots that the people who prepared the bodies for mummification put organs in. Also I love and am terrified of you, magical apricorn ball man. Give me all of your Moonballs. I need...
  18. PinkIceFox

I CAN'T QUIT THIS THREAD. AND I'M GLAD I CAN'T. I must hold my crying ghost child.
  19. PinkIceFox

Before I leave for good, not gonna lie. I would totally make a party out of Standard Meowth, Alolan Meowth (if it were also in), and Galaran meowth because I am crazy cat lady garbage.
  20. PinkIceFox

Thanks for marking the story spoilers guys! :) I appreciate it as I was quickly scrolling through looking for any new mons. Now that I know for sure the story is starting to drop, I'll be dropping out of this thread so I don't accidentally spoil anything for myself! It's been amazing fun...
Back
Top Bottom