Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Bit oof on the stats to be honest. Arcanine got slower, Decidueye somehow got even slower than the regular, Samurott got slightly more attack but lost its bulk in the process while both its attack stats are still unnecessarily high (Just one high one and one mediocre one should be fine)...
  2. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Thyplosion and Goodra look awful. Rest looks great. I love the new Dialga. It looks exactly what a temporal god in its own dimension should look like. Arcanine and Samurott though. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
  3. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

You better not have killed a Farfetch'd for this!
  4. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Literally starving for leaks right now. Straight up starving.
  5. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So, I've been hearing from people tomorrow the game is apparently going to leak. I don't know how much truth this holds but whoever doesn't want to get spoiled on a lot of things, be careful out there, just in case it does happen.
  6. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

He retweeted a tweet dating back from ORAS 2014 where he dumped ORAS. He always tends to retweet that as soon as he has the game as in the process of dumping it. Now how long it'll take, no idea. But copies of the game are in circulation so it likely won't be long.
  7. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Small heads up. Kaphotics (Creator of PKhex) has the game and is dumping it right now. Seems information will come soon, so be aware.
  8. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Leaks almost here. Finally. Excited, for sure. Hoping to see a cool design for Hisuian Arcanine and Origin Forms for Dialga, Palkia and Arceus. Hopefully the Hisuian Starter forms are not as terribly designed as that one fake leak though.
  9. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The game is always spoiled before release due to early copies. Issue is all the hype inducing stuff that doesn't spoil the game is never shown by GameFreak. It always comes from rumours/leaks or early copies. Ever since people cried about the SM marketing, their marketing has been piss poor and...
  10. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It's insane that the leaks have to give us our cravings for this game since GameFreak's PR for it is piss poor for it as usual. To coincidence with the year of the tiger, I had at least expected a Hisuian Arcanine reveal, but man.
  11. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I love the volcano. Can't even lie. Looks neat.
  12. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

"Tell me you're a furry without telling me you're a furry" the phase. It was absolutely horrible. Happy we're long past that stage.
  13. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If this is what the starters actually look like I don't want any of it.
  14. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Take that back. Don't you dare speak to me and my sons like that ever again.
  15. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What an adorable little fellow. I like it. ALso more leaks confirmation. HISUIAN SAMUROTT I'M COMING MY CHILD. HOLD ON.
  16. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This 'confirmation' of the Voltorb has me hyped purely because it seems the leaked list from earlier seems to be true. Let's fucking go.
  17. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Huh, if we're getting the Genbu, I'm kind of wondering if a potential new Gen 5 game would ever introduce the Golden Dragon as their actual group master. That said, Fairy is a bit weird for a turtle, I guess Grass or Water would have fit a bit better. Alternatively Ground but Landorus already...
  18. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

"Patterns create murderers." - Sir Theodore Zang XIX, The Arts of Fine Wars I didn't know it was an official term but even so. Regular form > Now becomes regional Regional form > Now becomes a fully new regional form without regular counterpart We've already seen a Regional come forth from...
  19. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It depends on how you define 'regional evolution' (Which I assume for you is a mon without an 'original' counterpart), cause Alolan Raichu already evolves from a regular Pikachu. Same with Alolan Marowak from Cubone.
  20. RK9

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Some of these are really nice, like Qwilfish, Avalugg and Liligant. Actual Pokémon that don't get used much.
Back
Top Bottom