• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Possible climber:
vjg3rv34kgc81.jpg

Yeah, it's really stupid but crazy. Like, why not accomplish something that can help something???
I think it's because of a "hey look guys I tricked the internetttttt" phenomenon
Attention. And it's clearly getting posted around, so there's their 15 minutes of fame.

Sadly more effective than just posting regular fan art for some people.

Both Sw/Sh and BD/SP leaked exactly two weeks before release. I guess TPCi tried its best to keep Legends secret (if you don't count the leaker, which alone spoiled most of the game, clearly).

Both Sw/Sh and BD/SP leaked exactly two weeks before release. I guess TPCi tried its best to keep Legends secret (if you don't count the leaker, which alone spoiled most of the game, clearly).
Which is a weird leap, jumping from kinda sucking at stopping leaks to, basically stopping all of them besides the one guy. No clue how they managed.

Scorbunny is like 75% the same as Chespin, so design overlap doesn’t mean anything.

That being said, something about its design feels unpolished. I originally thought Binacle was fake when a screenshot of it in game leaked for the same reason (design looked off) though, so what do I know. Lol

Scorbunny is like 75% the same as Chespin, so design overlap doesn’t mean anything.

That being said, something about its design feels unpolished. I originally thought Binacle was fake when a screenshot of it in game leaked for the same reason (design looked off) though, so what do I know. Lol
I think it might be the fact that it has large amounts of body space thats just, a generic shape with no real pattern to it, mostly solid color. Something you don't really see in modern final stage evolutions.

Apparently someone might have got a copy. They posted the game case and an actual cartridge. Unfortunately this person initially posted it to a public Facebook group so if its real, he might not get very far. Please just hurry up and dump info so the dataminers can get to it.

EDIT: The person has now shared the back of the case and gameplay images. This might be legit. Just please hurry up and dump the info before you're caught....

Apparently someone might have got a copy. They posted the game case and an actual cartridge. Unfortunately this person initially posted it to a public Facebook group so if its real, he might not get very far. Please just hurry up and dump info so the dataminers can get to it.
I didn't know there was overlap between the people who use primarily Facebook and people who would think of showing off a video game early :wynaut:
Anyways even if this one doesn't get far, one person having it means others might soon get it.

If it’s real, they aren’t being smart about it. Showing their hands, parts of their car, parts of their room… posting it on Facebook… quite literally asking to be tracked down and sued. SMH

If it’s real, they aren’t being smart about it. Showing their hands, parts of their car, parts of their room… posting it on Facebook… quite literally asking to be tracked down and sued. SMH
It's Facebook what do you expect! But yeah i wouldn't be suprised to see someone be that dumb. It definitely can still be fake but i feel like if they were looking for 5 minutes of fame they wouldn't go to... Facebook.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom