• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Please i just wanna see all the new Pokémon. I don't wanna build my whole team and then find out halfway through playing the game that one of the new mons sucks design wise and I have to rebuild it all from scratch.
Exactly. Luckily there’s basically zero chance of playing the game before the designs leak, except maybe if you play right at midnight. Even then, by the time you get through the story intro, the game will be mined. Haha! Only an issue if the starter choice is literally the first thing you do.

But I still think they still at least reveal the starters! Modern Gamefreak reveals them at least by game release day.

I think the real leaks will start next weekend (Not only because its weekend, but also because then a lot of people most likely will already have acces to the game).
This weekend. Its Monday, next weekend the game will already be out.
Okay I'm sorry for that, but on an actual note I suppose that's a fair guess but it does feel a little random. I might be wrong but i seem to recall most leaks happening in the middle of the leak.

I love how all the fake leakers waited until the end to start posting.

Hate how people keep falling for them without using even the slightest bit of sense. The PokeLeaks reddit has just been flooded with obvious fakes lately.
Very that. I’m looking there for leaks because they seem to categorize them well so I should be able to see the designs without spoiling story, but every post is so obviously fake but being presented as real. And then every other post is complaining about it. Haha

Please i just wanna see all the new Pokémon. I don't wanna build my whole team and then find out halfway through playing the game that one of the new mons sucks design wise and I have to rebuild it all from scratch.

Exactly this. For me, at least I want to know the starter's final evos so I can build my team around the one I'll end up choosing.

I'm posting this random tumblr post because it seems that the Taiwanese channel momentarily may have messed up and posted something they shouldn't have and then quickly privated the video.

Here's the thumbnail if it doesn't show anymore.
Screenshot_20220118-065421_Tumblr.png

It's possible it still could be fake and it's just a similarly named channel. But it being private makes it all the more confusing.

I'm posting this random tumblr post because it seems that the Taiwanese channel momentarily may have messed up and posted something they shouldn't have and then quickly privated the video.

It's possible it still could be fake and it's just a similarly named channel. But it being private makes it all the more confusing.

I've seen a re-upload, definitely legit. Think they just meant to upload it as private then un-private it later but messed up.

Literally starving for leaks right now.

Straight up starving.

I think it's too much effort to make this kind of fake. Would be surprised if it turns out this is indeed a fake.

It wasn't untill this video that i realized Wyrdeer is meant to look like their balding, dont think theres been any good shots of the back of his head before this.
Still can't really tell the size of the areas even with this video but it does seem decently big, especially when your just walking.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom