Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It's the same reason why Bounsweet evolved early. It just couldn't do much in its current state and needed to evolve in order to become more involved.
  2. RileyXY1

Although it's not as significant as what Decidueye and Incineroar got.
  3. RileyXY1

Although weirdly enough Primarina was the Alola starter that was pushed the least. Decidueye got to be in both Pokken Tournament and Unite, along with being one of the starters in Legends Arceus and by extension receiving a Hisuian form, and Incineroar got to be playable in Smash.
  4. RileyXY1

I don't know if it was. It didn't gain the level of popularity it did until Ash-Greninja happened. Sure, it got into Smash, but that's not really indicative of popularity, especially considering that Sakurai chose Greninja purely based on concept art.
  5. RileyXY1

And it was all because they decided to have it be Ash's starter in the XY anime. Who knows if Greninja would even be popular if Ash was given Chespin or Fennekin instead.
  6. RileyXY1

Although this is all just a pipe dream because I highly doubt we're seeing Ash. Let Liko and Roy have their own story separate from what came before.
  7. RileyXY1

There's no place for their stories to go from here except to start over completely from scratch.
  8. RileyXY1

And they will never return outside of a hard reboot.
  9. RileyXY1

Basically they gotta get kids to buy Sprigatito plushies. This is still an anime whose primary purpose is to advertise merchandise, so don't expect much.
  10. RileyXY1

Although this series is probably set in a new continuity where there is no Ash.
  11. RileyXY1

I'm not expecting Ash to return unless they also bring the PWC back.
  12. RileyXY1

I'm not expecting to see any Hisuian forms without a time travel arc being involved.
  13. RileyXY1

Yeah. I don’t think that Liko’s whole team is gonna be magic themed.
  14. RileyXY1

I’m not really thinking that Liko’s team will have any particular theme to it.
  15. RileyXY1

We already have a current gen starter not owned by any of the main characters for the first time, so this is probably unlikely unless Dot gives Quaxly away to either Liko or Roy.
  16. RileyXY1

It might not be Bede. Still, there's a good chance that HZ21 is just a "help a Pokémon" filler.
  17. RileyXY1

I think that Hateena might already have a trainer. There's a good chance that Bede will finally make his anime debut here.
  18. RileyXY1

At least it would allow Venusaur and Blastoise to have a chance to shine for once because Charizard is hogging all the spotlight when it comes to the Kanto starters.
  19. RileyXY1

I'm not thinking so. I think that her first capture will actually be a Kanto starter, which I believe will be Squirtle while Roy gets Bulbasaur.
Back
Top Bottom