Search results for query: *

1. S

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

To this day I am still confused by the premise of DPPt. Hopefully, the "villainous" team in Alola aren't trying to become gods or remake the universe. People have been hinting to alchemy undertones, how about make a race of superbeings (homunculus) to rule the Earth with?
  2. S

This might be a reiteration of the DPPt plot with Solegaleo and Lunala in Dialga's and Palkia's position.
  3. S

Interesting. Hopefully, they are of greater plot significance instead another lake trio minus the lake.
  4. S

Maybe they are just varying designs of tiki statues and their symbolism in Hawaii/Alola culture?
  5. S

Oh, I did not see that bit of text while watching the livestream! So there are four, maybe one disguise itself as a human while the others do not or perhaps do. There is a theory that the Alola region's legendaries are based on the planets mentioned in alchemic practices. I think there were...
  6. S

"All four"? Four of whom? Also, where are you getting at? Your response is confusing.
  7. S

That does not me all of them are. I hope it is not since the developers did say they want to move away from the trio legendary/third game formula.
  8. S

For some reason I think the guardian deity won't be a legendary pokemon. Maybe it is an entity in human form. I know that seems improbable, but think about it: What if the guardian deity is Lillie incognito? Her "personal reasons" for assisting the professor could serve dual purpose. While...
Back
Top Bottom