Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I guess. But that's also too weak. Florges' always have Leftovers/Recover, which can wall almost all STAB Steel attacks in the meta. Certainly wall MAggro.
  2. S

I mostly play in UU, where MAggron's Heavy Slam doesn't even 3HKO Florges, if I remember correctly. The problem is that most mons who you'd wanna hit with Heavy Slam are plenty heavy enough to ensure a low BP. On my current main UU team, which I win about 75% of my battles with (which is high...
  3. S

Heavy Slam sucks. I see it as the reccommended STAB attack on most bulky Steel types, and I don't see why. It barely does any damage against most mons. It can't even OHKO most Fairy types that I've encountered, even if I have it on friggin' Mega Aggron. Any recommendations for alternatives...
  4. S

Sure it would! For Pokemon that are too strong for OU but not strong enough for Ubers. All those things you listed are playable on Pokemon Showdown, though. You can make an Uber team or a BL2 team or whatevs.
  5. S

I'm talking about Pokemon Showdown, which is Smogon's thing. You're right, though, BL is between OU and UU there :/ Coulda sworn there was something between Uber and OU. I'm sure there was in a past generation.
  6. S

Uhm, no. It goes... Uber BL OU BL2 UU RU NU NFE LC Ubers LC And Gen V even had BL3 between RU and NU.
  7. S

Yes, that was it! I knew SOME Kyurem or whatever was in UU. (*never played Gen V back in the day and is unfamiliar with the legendaries*). Diggersby was banned from OU?! I gotta check this out, he's never remotely seemed like a good Pokemon to me.
  8. S

Kyurem-B is UU according to Pokemon Showdown :/
  9. S

Oh, whoops, I was thinking of Kyurem-B. It's crazy that he, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and other friggin' legedaries are UU, but Diggersby of all Pokemon is banned to BL2?
  10. S

Thanks! I can't wait until they have BWB2W2/DPP/RSE style pages. I can't tell you how useful stuff like this is. Yaaaaaaaay ~ Crawdaunt got UU banned ^_^ He was way too overpowered for UU! Hopefully Mega Aerodactyl will be next >:o Hmm. There must be a bug in Pokemon Showdown -- when you...
  11. S

New Question: Is there a current tier listing for Pokemon Showdown? I just started using it last night, and I can't find a Tier list anywhere. Outside of the Team Builder, of course, but that doesn't list Mega Evolutions as what Tier they're in :/ So I can't figure out what Tier a given Mega is...
  12. S

Not even Baton Passing it to Mega Aggron?
  13. S

How about Medicham? He can't get Swords Dance but can at least Baton Pass Power Trick.
  14. S

Do you think there's any validity to this strategy? Use Gliscor to Baton Pass a Swords Dance and Power Trick to a high-defense Pokemon (other than Shuckle, obvs, who can just Power Trick himself)? I'm looking at the Serebii list of Pokemon by Defense but most of them either already have good...
  15. S

I think I already know the answer, but figured I'd ask -- can you make a Talonflame that's impossible to hit? Gale Wings makes Flying moves +1 Priority. If you had it and used Fly, you'd be guaranteed to fly up before the opponent strikes. But does the second round of Fly factor in Gale...
Back
Top Bottom