Search results for query: *

1. Soki

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I don't think an agreement about this subject is going to happen soon and it's not about CoroCoro anymore, so I'd like to ask you all to please end this discussion.
  2. Soki

Almost correct, it's just a dude with pink hair ;) His name is Liam in Italian and Spanish.
  3. Soki

Aww Jangmo-o became bipedal :( We need more quadrupedal dragons darnit. Not a big fan of Jararanga's artwork, but it's 3D-model might still sway me to have it on my team. Silvadi looks cool, though I think I actually prefer Type: Null, the helmet just looks cooler than its face imo. Not a fan...
  4. Soki

Because just saying stuff is not nearly as bad as actually scanning pages that aren't meant to be shown until the 14th. It's the same as with saying stuff about the games, saying stuff is bad but actually showing footage is 10x worse. Mostly because words can be disbelieved, but pages/footage...
  5. Soki

Please remember that what leakers do is illegal, so it's not strange they don't want to scan more than one page. Be grateful you got a page at all. The other pages will be shown soon enough, just be patient.
  6. Soki

Actually, it comes out on the 18th, so next tuesday ;) More info can be found here.
  7. Soki

Because it's CoroCoro :whistle: Them hyping up something that isn't all that impressive is nothing new :p Looking at its description again, it says the helmet is really heavy and therefore "it also serves to hinder Type: Null’s agility". So maybe when removed it becomes faster than any other...
  8. Soki

Category:Pokémon that evolve only at night - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It really isn't :p
  9. Soki

Nope, the text literally says 'limited to Sun' and they use the characters they use to refer to the 'version' Sun, not just the sun.
  10. Soki

Correct, if you trade a Scatterbug to someone else, it will evolve based on your game, not the game it has been traded to. I imagine the same will be the case with Rockruff, so if you have Moon and receive a Rockruff from Sun, it will evolve in the Midday Form.
  11. Soki

From the CoroCoro thread: Serebii isn't the only source out here, we have our own translators ;)
  12. Soki

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. No matter how stupid it would be, GameFreak does love trading and nothing would make people trade more than making the starter evo's version exclusive :/
  13. Soki

I'm in the exact opposite position, I'm getting Moon but I really liked the Midday Form :p Still getting Moon though and still getting Rockruff, but can't deny I'm severely disappointed. I guess you can say I could just trade with someone, but I prefer catching and evolving my own mons.
  14. Soki

The new pages say that yes. They are version exclusive :( Also: Midday form gets a new move called Axle (or Accel) Rock and the Midnight form gets Counter. Kinda lame that the Midday form gets a new move while the Midnight form just gets Counter :/ I really do hate this, it was supposed to be...
  15. Soki

New pages have leaked: It seems Midday Form is exclusive to Sun and Midnight form to Moon :(
  16. Soki

Sadly, no types or abilities were named in the scan. Hopefully we get that info this Wednesday, but it could very well be that this info is CoroCoro exclusive and we won't hear any official info about it for a while :( I also hope we'll get some more clarity soon about if these forms are...
  17. Soki

All the images so far (from Serebii): Day/Night evo for Rockruff confirmed?? That day evo though <3 And yes totally agree that UB-02 Beauty is definitely Lusamine. Also interesting: there's a UB-2 Beauty and a UB-2 Expansion? Forms for UB-2?
  18. Soki

From what I know it's never the same guy. It's either someone who works for CoroCoro, someone who works at a shop that sells it or someone with a subscription who got the magazine earlier. Depends on who sees it first and/or has the guts to leak it.
  19. Soki

Also how would a non-Japanese person get their hands on CoroCoro? Or can you actually get a subscription on it in other countries too? Or they could be living in Japan I guess, but it's close to 4pm there, not really a time to be going to sleep :p
  20. Soki

I think that's what they meant, this month's CoroCoro is the next CoroCoro ;) I really can't wait to see Rockruff's evo(s), I want one on my team so I hope it evolves into something I like. Would also like to see more evolutions, it's so hard to put a team together if you don't know what...
Back
Top Bottom