Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

A good moveset for a Jolteon would be, obviously, a more offensively-based set. There are choices between either an all-out attacker, or a boosting sweeper, but, due to Jolteon's average defences, that might not be a great idea. Jolteon (M) @ Choice Specs Trait: Volt Absorb EVs: 252 SAtk / 4...
  2. S

I'm pretty sure Psych Up would copy the opponent's stat changes as usual, seeing as the opponent would have +whatever number in a stat - it doesn't count as a -number, so there's no reason why the Pokémon using Psych Up would gain negative stat bonuses. No problem.
  3. S

Pokémon from lower tiers can be used in tiers higher than themselves - Emolga in OU would be fine, just as Yanmega in OU is fine - but Pokémon cannot be used in tiers lower then their respective tiers - Rayquaza can't be used in OU, or Tyranitar in RU, etc.
  4. S

Due to this team having two Pokémon in the UU tier - Togekiss and Rhyperior - this team would be classed as a UU team. The other four Pokémon are from the RU tier, the tier below UU. Seeing as you just want to teach them moves and level them up, they won't have amazingly good sets, due to...
  5. S

The fact that you're using Garchomp makes this team look like an Ubers team. If that's the case, then there are much better Pokémon that you can use over pretty much all of the others. If this team isn't meant for the Ubers tier, then get rid of Garchomp.
  6. S

Re: General Discussion I'd say Regenerator. Regaining 30% of its total HP will give Tangrowth more chances to switch in and set Trick Room up multiple times throughout the battle. EDIT: Wow, I was Accelgor'd by 6 minutes. Huge failure. I might as well ask this, too, while I'm here. In my...
  7. S

Yeah, Acrobatics doesn't get the Technician boost, which is a shame. It's not like Acrobatics + Flying Gem together isn't good by itself, though.
  8. S

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. I just thought I'd throw it in for consideration, though. I think most things have Smogon analyses. But, bluh, my bad, it's not really an analysis - my brain's not working at all today, and I'm missing really obvious things. It has a few sets, though - derp...
  9. S

I'm pretty sure Brick Break doesn't get a Sheer Force boost. I don't do RU, but, from what can see, there are a fair few Flying-types and Bug-types in that tier, so maybe Rock Slide would be a good choice. Fire Fang should be used over Brick Break, and, even with the 1.3x boost, Rock Smash is...
  10. S

Not really wanting to mini-mod again, but there is a thread for in-game teams. Instead of doubling up on Water-types by getting a Whiscash, why not find a Trapinch? Having a Dragon-type on your team is good in pretty much every game, after all. I'd also recommend teaching Giga Drain to Lombre...
  11. S

The standard sets for Rotom-W have it either maxing out its SpAttack or at least giving it a pretty good number of EVs there, so that narrows it down to either A, B or C (heh). They also have a lot of EVs in Speed, so that eliminates B. They're also somewhat bulky, and it looks like C is ahead...
Back
Top Bottom