Search results for query: *

1. Venom

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Ok, I want to get the medal for beating the E4 with a single pokemon. So what should I use and at what level should it be? BTW I don't want to use a level 100 pokemon.
  2. Venom

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Recently I have been IV breeding a Bagon for someone which got me thinking of my own Salamence. Now even though I have had her for sometime now I never EV trained or even given her a move set. She is Jolly her...
  3. Venom

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Thank you Platinum Dude and Wiil. so 31 Hp is a must after that I am assumng I should also shoot for 31 Att and Sp Att.
  4. Venom

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I am looking to breed a mixpert and was wondering which IV's should I try to get 31 in?
  5. Venom

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I have been trying to breed a Mixpert and so far this is the best I have gotten mudkip: relaxed, mischevious IV's 29/14/29/31/31/5 edit: mudkip: relaxed, somewhat vain IV's 6/31/25/21/31/5 Should...
  6. Venom

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos thank you moka-san sharking no it doesn't neither do. I wasn't planning on breeding a competitive Pokemon I just lucked out on the IV's.
  7. Venom

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos OK I was breeding charmanders for someone and after our trade I was left with two eggs so on a whim I hatched them and checked their IV's and to my surprise they were both pretty good. So I have decided to...
Back
Top Bottom