Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Thundurus-T could probably get away with Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Grass Knot/Focus Blast on a Choice set, if you being able to get HP Ice on it is out of the question. And it could even use Knock Off or Superpower or whatever, if you'd rather have it use one of those instead.
  2. Zeb

Yeah. M Gyara is basically Waterfall Crunch Dragon Dance Taunt / Sub / Earthquake Pick your last slot as you need.
  3. Zeb

I've always thought it meant "well played". At least that's what I've always taken it as. Could be wrong. Edit: Well their Defogger was dead (Latios), Mega Gyara was crippled with T-Wave, Rotom-W and Scizor were low on health with Stealth Rock up, so had limited switch-ins left. Sandslash +...
  4. Zeb

Sharpedo doesn't learn Swords Dance. It would be a lot better if it did.
  5. Zeb

I finished the HP Ice Mane, gonna move onto Pyroar next. Is HP Grass or HP Ground better on it? Its only usable attacks are like Fire Blast, Hyper Voice, Dark Pulse and Hidden Power, iirc.
  6. Zeb

I think Calm Mind is considered the better of the two these days actually. Calm Mind increases your Sp.Atk so you can do good damage with Moonblast after a few without having to rely on setting up to +6 for Stored Power (which you'd have to do with Cosmic Power).
  7. Zeb

I'm going to breed a HP Ice Manectric and since Mega Manectric is so fast and sits on its own at Base 135, is it preferable to have the 30 IV in Def or Speed? IIRC 31/even/30/31/31/31 and 31/odd/31/31/31/30 both give HP Ice. I know it won't make too much of a difference having the one extra IV...
  8. Zeb

Re: Suggestions for Getting HP Fire? Nah, it definitely gives HP Fire. Psypoke Tools :: Hidden Power Calculator Fire 31 30 31 30 30 31 That's in the order of HP/Atk/Def/Speed/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def, whereas I listed it HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed since that's the order most people use.
  9. Zeb

Re: Suggestions for Getting HP Fire? Nah, Pixilate doesn't affect Hidden Power. If you manage to get a HP Fire Gardevoir, it will still be Fire when used by Mega Gardevoir.
  10. Zeb

Re: Suggestions for Getting HP Fire? Since it's a Ralts it wouldn't need the 30 in Attack, any even numbered Attack IV would do it, as it won't be using it. Also HP Fire requires an even Speed. So 31/even/31/30/31/30 would be best for a Gardevoir.
  11. Zeb

People do, but they usually battle LC on a simulator like PO. You'd be hard pushed to find someone to have a LC battle with on Wi-Fi due to the nature of it (Lv.5 only and fully EV'd is a tough combination). Not impossible to find on PO most likely, but not many people do it on Wi-Fi from what...
  12. Zeb

What do you mean by "a thing"? Is it real? Yes, it's real. LC (B/W) - Smogon University
  13. Zeb

Thanks, man. I suck at EV's. :)
  14. Zeb

OK, so I need some help with EV's because I'm horrible with them. Here's what it is: 252 HP / xxx Def / xxx Spe Rain Dish | Bold Hurricane Scald Roost Toxic/Knock Off/Stockpile (I guess this is mostly filler...) How should I assign the Defence and Speed EV's? I doubt it will be useful in...
  15. Zeb

Well, that sucks. Thanks for answering, though.
  16. Zeb

Does Infiltrator work through Protect (it is a form of barrier-type-thing)? Does Shed Shell allow you to switch out damage free when the opponent uses Pursuit?
  17. Zeb

Well, it would be good to hit things like Charizard and Moltres if they were to switch-in, but I wouldn't stay in to try and hit them. Steel/Dark/Fire has a fair few things that wall it, so I'll take it into consideration. With Yanmega and Venomoth now banned to BL2, I don't think there's a huge...
  18. Zeb

What would Rock Slide go over, though? Iron Head is STAB, Sucker Punch for reasonable priority (and Mawile is slow, so it's a plus) and Fire Fang is for other Steel-types. Swords Dance has to stay for it to do any reasonable damage at all. Gotcha. I thought so, but I'm not clued up on what...
  19. Zeb

^Yeah, when I played through I found Manectric to be a pretty solid choice. It's annoying trying to level-up an Electrike with Tackle, though. It doesn't learn Spark until LV.20 something, iirc. Anyway. I have a Sheer Force Mawile, but I'm not sure how to EV train it. It's Adamant, so I know...
  20. Zeb

I'm considering Jolteon for my team. While I know Volt Absorb is nice for its immunity to Electric-type attacks, is Quick Feet viable at all? I mean, could Jolteon run a Modest Quick Feet set (holding a Flame Orb or something)? Or would it be near the same as/less practical than running a...
Back
Top Bottom