Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

What are you currently thinking about?

Thinking of how to engage with Nemona in an interesting way to also train her up a bit :)
  2. Zexy

Timburr CD is coming up and I have still not decided where to go for it...
  3. Zexy

I live by Ancient Olympia, heavy tourist region, and I have seen stuff like this from the opposite end all the time :) most ppl fail to consider that someone visiting would have practiced their basics, or that pretty much any Greek kid knows at the bare minimum some basic English since 3rd...
  4. Zexy

How many people have phone called me in just an hour. Wow.
  5. Zexy

I am annoyed at how the USB cable I use to charge phone and power bank has got too loose, I probably should replace it soon, but waiting for a few more e-shop requests to pile up in the family and order all at once.
  6. Zexy

Trying to think of a list of things to bring up to my friend while catching up. Yeah I kinda do that with people I do not talk with regularly, to make sure I do not forget something and miss out on telling them during the short time window they are available...
  7. Zexy

A friend who I have not seen for a while is gonna be visiting for three days, and I am quite looking forward to it
  8. Zexy

I might have had more coffee than usual the past few days (I kinda needed it), but it is starting to get on my nerves, I am a bit shaky... I probably need to tone it down as things should get calmer.
  9. Zexy

How the F I got 27 alerts of backlog today...
  10. Zexy

Nope, something local. Anyway, right now trying to focus on how grandma will be finally discharged tomorrow! :)
  11. Zexy

A bit annoyed over something I saw on the news...
  12. Zexy

On top of all the other family health stuff, grandpa has to do a heart checkup tomorrow too...
  13. Zexy

It is actually local elections day here, but with all the other things going on, I did not get to think much about it... Will still be going around 6pm with most of the family to vote, though.
  14. Zexy

A bit annoyed with some things my dad said... He tries to look accepting but deep down there are hints he struggles with it.
  15. Zexy

Hormones can be weird. Just brace yourself please, these things usually pass :bulbaHugs: As for what I think... How to get used to staying more at home again now that summer season is mostly over.
  16. Zexy

Currently thinking that I am a bit too tired too early compared to usual, despite having extra coffee. I really did not sleep well last night :(
  17. Zexy

Anyway, right now I am thinking that Registeel is the coolest Regi, although when I was younger I liked Regice more
  18. Zexy

Bastiodon... The epitome of one-sidedness in Pokemon GO PvP. Yet it somehow is good (except all the times it is terrible).
  19. Zexy

Just how many "theorem" videos does False Swipe Gaming has? There is a Quagsire one, a Regigigas one and even a Rampardos one
  20. Zexy

Grubbin Community Day is coming up soon this weekend and I am a bit bored for it :(
Back
Top Bottom