Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

NIGHT 1 Rich Townie Doctor - AussieEevee 1x Vigilante - HumanDawn (dies) Godfather 1x Vigilante 1x Delayed Suit Bearer - Skullcrow (fails) Town of Salem Serial Killer - DarthWolf13 (fails) A-Cop B-Vanilla C-Goon (Serial Killer) Nightkill - HumanDawn (dies) A-IMMORTAL Life Godfather Rolecop...
  2. Zexy

Thanks but it actually was the game I got the most errors in :( I created a game too bastard for me to flawlessly manage -_-
  3. Zexy

Mod errors: Didn't notice that RC re-put the Lynch Redirector on Iteru late in Day 2. He put it then removed it earlier then missed the second action/shrugged it off thinking I was just re-reading the first. Forgot to give Iteru's bounty to Elementar in time. Didn't matter in the end as that...
  4. Zexy

Did you enjoy the game? What did you think of the setup and the balance? What did you think of the flavor text (the parts of it that are already up that is...)? If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be? Would you participate in Zexy Games Mafia III?
  5. Zexy

Threadmarks: Endgame

Endgame: Everything is Fine... For Now The evil Zexy's impatience ended up being his undoing, however; despite the fall of his last two kills, he was now exposed to all the others left. He was lynched himself, but before his eventual death he had some last words: "You think it's over now! Oh...
  6. Zexy

Threadmarks: Day 4 start

Day 4: Eliminating Everyone Who Stands In The Way The following night, someone wanted to avenge the Zexy imprisoned earlier. His target was the one who liked medicine, for his knowledge could be a liability if he were to find out the secrets of immortality serum. He tried to make his death look...
  7. Zexy

Threadmarks: Night 3 start

RESET DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - FINAL Skullcrow VII (Midorikawa, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn, Sword Master, Pika_pika42, jdthebud, Elieson) Night 3: Immortality Ain't Enough 12 Zexies were left, and they were unsure of how to proceed. As if the situation wasn't bad enough already, there was an anomaly...
  8. Zexy

RESET DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - MID Skullcrow V (Midorikawa, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn, Sword Master, Pika_pika42) Reset Day 3 ends in a bit more than 23 hours, unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 10 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.
  9. Zexy

@HumanDawn is subbing in for @Elementar effective immediately.
  10. Zexy

Threadmarks: Reset Day 3: Nothing happened!

Reset Day 3: Nothing happened! This was a quiet night as no one felt like killing anybody, confused by what seems to be an anomaly in the timeline. No one died. It is now Reset Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 10 players alive, 7 are needed...
  11. Zexy

FT is now updated.
  12. Zexy

Threadmarks: Reset Night 2: BZZT!

Reset Night 2: BZZT! BZZT! <Reset> The game has reset to the beginning of Night 2. AussieEevee and Lone_Garurumon are alive again. It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours (-15 minutes) unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevtiable outcome.
  13. Zexy

There was an error with someone's role last night. I am working on fixing this as much as possible. I am sorry there was another host mistake. This game has admittedly been a bit too hard to manage especially during Easter. Please bear with me.
  14. Zexy

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - MID Rainbow Cloud II (Elieson, Sword Master) Elieson I (Elementar) Skullcrow I (Midorikawa) Phase ends in 24 hours (-45 minutes) unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs.
  15. Zexy

Threadmarks: Day 3: An Anomaly In the Timeline

Day 3: An Anomaly in the Timeline This didn't happen. Nope. You don't believe me? But I said THIS NEVER HAPPENED, I can't see it in the timeline! It is now Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs. With 8 players alive, 5 are needed for MAJORITY. With...
  16. Zexy

Threadmarks: IMPORTANT CORRECTION

MISTAKE! I am sorry it is coming down to this but since it is EXTREMELY important: @Pika_pika42 is still alive. @Iteru was lynched instead. Pika_pika42's role PM has been revealed but I will let this slide because it was my mistake.
  17. Zexy

Threadmarks: Night 2: Witch Hunt in Salem

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL Pika_pika42 IV (Iteru, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, Midorikawa) jdthebud I (Skullcrow) Lone_Garurumon I (Elieson) Night 2: Witch Hunt in Salem The remaining Zexies were still shocked by the previous events, but the day wasn't over. Someone should've been lynched...
  18. Zexy

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT Pika_pika42 II (Iteru, Lone_Garurumon) jdthebud I (Pika_pika42)
  19. Zexy

Threadmarks: Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence 2: Bombastic Bombaloo

Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence: Bombastic Bombaloo It was the heat of the day phase, with all Zexies throwing accusations at each other. One of them spoke up to defend himself: "I am the one who loves explosions. Remember me from RM, when I was theming Dr. Boom? What about the Super Awesome...
  20. Zexy

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT Pika_pika42 III (Iteru, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master) MegaPod12 I (Midorikawa)
Back
Top Bottom