Search results for query: *

1. blitzle stan

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Actually, I think the kind of attitude demonstrated here is what is harming the community most. Any kind of positive opinion gets this knee-jerk reaction of "that's too positive", "stop ignoring the flaws" which really just steamrolls over any negativity in that positive opinion (did you really...
  2. blitzle stan

Weird that so many shinies seem to be... not weird. Very glad they did black sheep Wooloo though... to not do that would be unforgivable.
  3. blitzle stan

It goes yellow - green - yellow? Really? That is very strange!
  4. blitzle stan

I just want to say thanks to everyone that have been consistently putting spoiler tags around any story spoilers. I legit really appreciate it. I briefly followed the resetera thread while the leaks were happening, but quickly left because everyone there bullied anyone who asked everyone to...
  5. blitzle stan

I hope the gmax factor actually is breedable, but requires some kind of Destiny knot-like item to pass it down. The leaker probably just tried once.
  6. blitzle stan

Officially in "less than a week until the game is out" mode and no data mine. I wonder if people are successfully scared off by the retaliation from Nintendo to the leakers and leak spreaders, or if Nintendo really actually cancelled review copies going out like they said they would... I'm...
  7. blitzle stan

That's just a summary of what we already knew of the page-by-page layout, right? Nothing new there, although it is a nice visualization. It will be strange if the only gmax after M is really Pikachu. Lol
  8. blitzle stan

Come 2022 (I'm assuming that'll be when gen 9 hits, it's basically every three years) willI start trying to summon my grass-type sloth starter with moss growing on its arms, named Mossloth, again. It's gotta happen eventually.
  9. blitzle stan

Agree to disagree. Slaking is awful. Lol But that's the beauty of Pokémon, everything has its fans. That being said, Slaking is 100% a gorilla or whatever, and 0% sloth. Out of nowhere, because Vigoroth is an amazing sloth design. So yeah, I'm still waiting on a sloth line. Slaking is a primate.
  10. blitzle stan

Looking at gmax Flapple, I really only see Applin and Flapple in the design, right? I wonder if Appletun even actually shares that form, or if it gmaxes at all? Appletun is just such a departure from what Applin, Flapple, and G-Flapple look like. I mean, also why it's the best, but still. I wonder.
  11. blitzle stan

Take one look at Slaking and just try to tell me that they didn't do my baby sloth Pokémon DIRTY in Hoenn.
  12. blitzle stan

I'll be over here waiting for my actual sloth line with everyone waiting for a regular dolphin line. Sigh. There's tons of cool designs this gen tho, to keep me good while I wait for the next three years. Lol
  13. blitzle stan

The obvious answer is that they are no longer signature moves to those Pokémon in gen 8. Other Pokémon, ones in the Galar Dex, will be able to learn them.
  14. blitzle stan

Oh man I really hope Stonjourner isn't a Sword exclusive. I was really hoping to catch and use one. Especially if I get the extremely lackluster Eiscue in its place.
  15. blitzle stan

Suggestions? I want there to be a definitive say that puts all the things that have spread all over the internet to rest. I also wonder if these apple items are just level up, or if they're camp-related like Alcremie. Smart to have the food Pokémon relayed to the cooking area.
  16. blitzle stan

Someone that made threads organizing possibly leaked info did absolutely nothing illegal and therefore there is nothing to be afraid of. No members here can face any negative effect from Nintendo taking down spoilers. No one here signed any contract. Maybe the most that could happen is this...
  17. blitzle stan

Especially the regional bird??? Come on now.
  18. blitzle stan

There for sure will be at least one new mythical. Maybe Meteodyna. The dream is that it isn't even in the eventual data mine, and that it (and an actual in-game event! Remember those?) Would be DLC. But we'll see.
  19. blitzle stan

That’s true, we already have that pair. I’m just hoping Cursola isn’t a Shield exclusive because my partner is gonna play sword and wants to go in blind... I know they’re gonna adore Cursola and I want them to find it (well, Corsola) in the wild. And also, the never ending mystery of the Apple...
  20. blitzle stan

The shield leaker supposedly said they could catch Centiskorch's pre-evo. I'm getting frustrated by the leakers not caring to really figure out the version exclusives. There's that image that someone made that's going around the whole internet as truth, but someone just made it up. No one's...
Back
Top Bottom