Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

What was Lucario? I was hoping for Hydreigon to be vig.
  2. jdthebud

Not your fault entirely, my idled action last night doomed us too.
  3. jdthebud

Told ya. I’ll be back with more thoughts later. It was a fun game though!
  4. jdthebud

Keep it the way it is @DarthWolf, I want as much time as possible to defend myself. Even when AE thought it was hopeless we ended up not lynching him. Lol can everybody here see how Eresh saying this only lends credence to me not being Godfather? Eresh, this post was a terrible decision...
  5. jdthebud

lol, where is my mind these days... Welp, then I dunno who the last mafia is. It ain't me though. Town: Klavier - cop jd - JOAT Pika - did he claim? M.E. - vig Scum: Eresh Pikochu or Megapod (I think Pikochu) If there are 3 scum then we've been bamboozled by ME probably, I'm assuming Pika...
  6. jdthebud

Well it looks like Darth forgot to tell me until now, but I actually got the Shiny Victini last night. So now I know what it does, lol. Sad to say, the game will end with my lynch unless we go for Eresh, who is actually 100% scum. I still don't know why you think I am 100% scum, because it...
  7. jdthebud

The town includes me, it would be a mislynch. I would have claimed ITP a long time ago if that was the case, which would have supported Klavier being full insane. However, they aren't. By the way do you know what Jinjo's Victini did to the person holding it? The role PM seems to be incomplete.
  8. jdthebud

Crap, I typed in my action last night in my role PM but didn't hit Enter...so I idled...how embarrassing. Klavier is not insane, but was probably insanifed on N2 only. I am town. If you lynch me town will lose. Competing claims means one of Megapod or Pikochu is scum, right? Or we can vote...
  9. jdthebud

Wow, that's incredible. @Ereshkigal why not tell us the codes were broken?
  10. jdthebud

Hey I'm on board, as I've said AM is a town read for me, glad to see another option. [Unvote] Arthas Menethil [Vote] Officer Snake
  11. jdthebud

Yeah I kind of just threw out the Confused Cop as a theory, but you're right, it;s a good one. This is the first time I've seen a Ninja Cop though. As for my vote, while my read on him was town given his claim and play, a guilty result when I am checked as town (which I know I am), pretty much...
  12. jdthebud

How about we don't lynch a confirmed townie? Because that's what I am via the cop check. As for Arthas, the scan result doesn't match my read of him, much like what Eresh said earlier. @MegaPod You haven't considered a third scenario, which is what I think is happening here: Arthas and I...
  13. jdthebud

@Elieson Well I'm town, so the cop isn't insane. Also why would I help defend AM when I could just go along with the mislynch if I'm mafia and know AM is an easy mislynch? I'd look more into those who went along without much comment or who were "following orders". If AM is town, then somebody...
  14. jdthebud

Also all "Lost ones" remind me of is Peter Pan, but that's probably not it, lol.
  15. jdthebud

[Unvote] Arthas Menethil
  16. jdthebud

@Elieson I suppose I should Vote: Arthas Menethil It's think that the GMs interpreted his N1 action as targeting himself, which would make his statement technically a lie.
  17. jdthebud

@Elieson Anyway, that's interesting from Arthas, especially considering that Elieson certainly would have told us about a competing cop claim. Which only leads me to confusion.
  18. jdthebud

Glad to see a lot more readable discussion, lol. I think it would have been a pretty big risk for a vig to claim to Elieson on day 1 - if Eliseon had been mafia then they are pretty much dead. I'm actually kind of surprised that Elieson didn't get get himself lynched on Day 1 to ensure his...
  19. jdthebud

Whoops I forgot to post this... @Elieson I targeted Klavier Gavin on Night 1. @Robbie Rotten I agree that we need to stop talking in code so much. It's nice to be able to claim to Elieson and have him keep track of our night actions, but that doesn't help us form good reads if most of what...
  20. jdthebud

Not at all. Just that as someone else pointed out, sheeping is a pretty thin reason to vote Max given his playstyle. @Elieson
Back
Top Bottom