Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I need some help on figuring out how to distribute the remaining 258 EVs in order to max out the defences(including physical and special defences) on my Drifblim. The nature of the Drifblim is Timid and already has 252 EVs in its Speed. Thanks :D EDIT: Problem solved.
  2. M

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I'll go with Timid and max out the Speed. As for Crakadactyl's combination, I think it's brilliant. Thanks again :D
  3. M

I'm planning to train a Drifblim that'll be in my Doubles team. Its role is to use Skill Swap to get rid of Slaking's Truant. However, I'm in a dilemma in whether to choose Timid as its nature and max out its Speed or use Bold and max its Defences. On the same note, currently its moves are...
  4. M

I was looking at the Lugia set written in Smogon, it suggests to use Roost as a recovery move, yet it can learn Recover by leveling up. My question is, why choose Roost over Recover?
  5. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos What Troggy and SharKing said were exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot for the explanation! One of the thing that bugged me was the Sub/Focus Punch Combo as Troggy mentioned. I've seen it quite a...
  6. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I've been looking at some of the Smogon strategies, and noticed that a lot of the movepools include Substitute However, from my limited experience of Substitute from battles, doesn't it only work when you are...
  7. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'm planning to train a Wobbuffet and is trying to maximise its defences(this includes HP, Defence and SD), however, I'm in quite a bit of dilemma... 1. Which nature should I breed, Bold or Calm? Bold seems...
  8. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Well, I don't really do a lot of competitive battling, I usually train my Pokemon for the Battle Frontier, so I do battle at level 50...If I ever have the chance to battle with someone on Wifi(other than...
  9. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Yeah, I prefer to train them to level 50 than to 100 Well, thanks a lot for the advice, it was really useful^^
  10. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Thanks for the great advices guys I checked up the stats and noticed that(should've done my homework earlier) a +Speed natured, IV31, 252 EVed Electrode has a Speed of 211, however, an Adamant natured...
  11. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Thanks for the suggestion, but I can only imagine 2 scenarios 1. It get's 1HKO'd, hold on with Focus Sash, continue the strategy as usual. 2. It doesn't get 1HKO'ed, yippidie do, continue the strategy as...
  12. M

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I don't know if this should be asked here or not, so if it should be asked somewhere else, please tell me. I'm trying to breed a Baton Tossing Jolly Ninjask with Sword Dance, the strategy is to Protect the...
Back
Top Bottom