• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitomi

Mr. F's Bulbawife
Reaction score
The Rainbow Ceremony is the most exciting time of the year for the citizens of Renbow Island. The food, dancing, and loud week-long partying draw in people from all over Oblivia.

There are a handful of Rangers at the party, sent there from the Union to investigate claims of a group using Pokémon for illegal and alarmingly conquest-driven means. Though they are having an enjoyable time, they know that their primary goal is to protect the villagers, who have always wholeheartedly supported the Ranger Union.

Unfortunately, some of those people present don’t have the best interests of Oblivia at heart. In fact, they know there are Rangers and Union supporters at the party, wearing plain clothes, and are determined to weed them out and put an end to them before putting their plans for world domination and eternal youth into play.

Some villagers are well into their third or fourth cup of liquor when they drag themselves upon the Rainbow Dais in the middle of the Cocona Village Square to do some karaoke. To their dismay, they find a faceless doll wearing a Ranger uniform pierced through with a knife. A note is attached:

“We know you’re here, Rangers. Be careful who you investigate…”

Panic immediately ensues, and the Rangers and Union supporters realize that the only way to save the village is by finding the Societea first. Unfortunately, in the current atmosphere, everyone is a suspect.

Small smiles appear on a handful of faces, unnoticed by the villagers or the Rangers.

Fantastic, they think to themselves. Now it begins.

Rules (READ BEFORE PLAYING):

Knowledge of the series is not imperative. It can be fully enjoyed regardless of whether you've played the game. :)

#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:
- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among "Societea" players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.
- CHARACTER CLAIMING. This means saying things like “My character role is Ben.” You can, however, mention that you have a mason role, or are a doctor. Role claim to your heart’s content.
- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can't remain active, you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under our permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If we find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then I will take action by notifying the proper authorities. There’s a difference between “GAIZ I TOLD YOU I WAS INNOCENT” after being killed off and “lol thanks guys by the way ___ is mafia and ___ is the cop.” It ruins the suspense. And the fun.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. We would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Hitomi in the To: field so that I get the PMs.

If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you're using in the QT.
I will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that I am aware of what's going on and what's being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM.

#6. If you change your username, please announce it in the thread! It's confusing for the players and me if you don't do this. Just mention me @Hitomi or send me a PM/VM.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: name." To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then post a new name if you want to.

You can vote "No lynch," but in a tie between lynching a player and "no lynch,” lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

Basic stuff:

There are two sides for the players. One is the "Union" and the other is the "Societea.” The majority of the players are Union affiliated (they may or may not actually belong to the Union, but at least they support the Rangers).

Most of the town players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the Societea players.
The Societea players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to equal the town players in number.
As soon as one side achieves its goal, whether it's Day or Night, the game ends.

At every "Day,” all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched ("No lynch" is an option).
At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.

Societea attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.

Some roles have a hidden ability, not even stated in your role PM, which will be activated under certain circumstances.

When you have read and understand these rules…

Mission begin!

UPDATES: The phase change will occur between 11pm-midnight EDT (GMT -4).
I will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time. Phases last 24 hours unless specified otherwise.

Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since midnight (GMT -4), it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.

I've never hosted before and I'm still pretty new to mafia, so feel free - and please do! - send me a message if you have concerns!

Players:
1)@Gotpika - Purple Eyes, Independent - Lynched Day 5
2)@NfiNity - Tiffany, Union - Killed Night 6
3)@Paperhorse - Rand, Union - Killed Night 4
4)@Insanish Danish - Leanne, Union - Lynched Day 6
5)@Zenax
6)@Aestivate - Red Eyes, Independent - Lynched Day 8
7)@DrumBeats
8)@Neonsands
9)@Croag - Summer, Union - Killed Night 1
10)@Nytie
11)@Baron Dante - Unknown - Killed Night 2
12)@Tris79 - Kasa, Societea - Lynched Day 7
13)@Feralize - Murph, Union - Killed Night 5
14)@Mijzelffan - Pincher Grunt, Independent - Lynched Day 3
15)@HilbertCressLover - Professor Hastings, Union - Killed Night 9
16)@Soulmaster - Hocus, Societea - Killed Day 9
17)@Paperhorse - Ukulele Pichu, Union - Killed Night 8
18)@Derier44 - Lati@s, Union - Killed Night 3
19)@No Lynch - Booker, Union - Lynched, Day 2
20)@Mintaka - Ben, Union - Killed Night 7
21)@Sourcandy - Blue Eyes, Independent - Lynched Day 4

Subs:
1)@Iteru
2)@Coasting Wingull
3)@Wasteland
4)@mariowie

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/4 - Signups!

in

I'd like to be sub.

Does it matter that I've never played the games? Well, if not, I'd like to be in!

I'll play :3

In.

Does it matter that I've never played the games? Well, if not, I'd like to be in!
Not at all! :) I'd love for anyone who wants to play to play regardless!

Sure.

In

I'll play

Ooh, is Red/Blue/Purple Eyes going to be included? Innnn, this game had the trippiest plot ever lol

I'll sub

*bounce* I'm already confused. So I have no choice but to be in. Because being confused is mandatory.

Ooh, is Red/Blue/Purple Eyes going to be included? Innnn, this game had the trippiest plot ever lol
Hahaha... maaaaaybe? :b

And totally. I loved the amount of backstabbing that went into the game's plot. I hope there will be just as much backstabbing in this game.

Count me in.

In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom