• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/4 - Signups!

I'll join in!

I so want in. This is one game (video not mafia) I have been wanting to get for a while.

Ooh, is Red/Blue/Purple Eyes going to be included? Innnn, this game had the trippiest plot ever lol
Hahaha... maaaaaybe? :b

And totally. I loved the amount of backstabbing that went into the game's plot. I hope there will be just as much backstabbing in this game.

Only Pokemon game ever where you get shot down and have your stuff stolen before you even get to the title screen lol

I'll subscribe but I'm not sure if I'll play. Is that ok? I've never done a mafia before and want to see what it's like.

I'll subscribe but I'm not sure if I'll play. Is that ok? I've never done a mafia before and want to see what it's like.
Absolutely! I did the same thing before I got interested in mafias too. :)

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/4 - Signups! ~4 spots left

Ahhh, its good to be back. Count me in!

Awesome. We have three spots left, but if no one claims them by tomorrow afternoon I'm going to go ahead and send role PMs, since there are three roles that the game can live without.

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/4 - Signups! ~3 spots left

I roleclaim player!

in

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/4 - Signups! ~2 spots left!

Or you can just move me to the players' list ;)

Okay, sounds great! Thanks, guys! :D

EVERYBODY LISTEEEEEEN!

Due to previously unforseen consequences, I will be out of town until Monday night, so that's when I'll send out role PMs. That means the game will start on Tuesday. Thanks for signing up, and I will do my best to make this game entertaining! :D

If you ever need a sub, send me a PM ;)

I.E.: IN 4 SUB

In the case you ahve one more player slot, I'm in for that

Last edited:

well i will join

@Wasteland and @mariowie - I'll go ahead and make you guys both subs if you want, since all the slots are filled now. :)

Everyone else:

My plans got switched again, so here I am! I'll go ahead and send out role PMs within the hour. :D

Confirm roles here when you get them~

Last edited:

Battonage Role!! Capture Complete :D

Role getto daze.

Confirming.

got

Acquired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom