• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Murder, She Wrote 2: Endgame: The Rescue and the convict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Shipwrecked! You were just taking a leisurely cruise on a small ship when you crashed on an uninhabited island. Hold on, this island isn't on any maps. Time to do a little exploring. Maybe there is some unclaimed treasure from a lost civilization? Maybe pirate treasure? Maybe a previously unidentified animal or fruit. You are going to be rich!

It was all excitement for the first night, until you discovered one of your number had been brutally murdered. Stabbed through the heart with a knife. Knowing that the island is uninhabited, there are no natives... no pirates... nothing... You come to the shocking conclusion that one of you is a cold blooded killer.

With all the excitement of the discovery gone, you must now turn your attention to finding the murderer before you are all dead. Welcome to Lost Island.

MSW2 Banner.png

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to another AussieEevee production. Don't worry, he'll get this one right. Murder, She wrote 2 is a sequel to the original Murder, She Wrote by AussieEevee. It is a murder mystery that pits the survivors against a cold blooded killer. Will you survive?

Rules:
1. Forget everything you learned in previous AussieEevee games, and especially in Murder, She Wrote, as the setup and characters are being looked at fresh.

2. You may name claim, role claim, etc. All characters are AussieEevee originals.

3. You may not share role PMs. If you wish to role claim, or character claim, you must do so in your own words.

4. Posts by AussieEevee outside the thread about mafia games are considered to be about past and future AussieEevee games. You may not use ANY of AussieEevee's posts to gain an unfair advantage.

5. No Outside Communication. All communication must occur in thread or in mod approved quicktopics, your role PM thread, etc.

6. You must make a minimum of 3 game related posts PER DAY PHASE.

7. Do not assume roles are present or that roles work a certain way, just because they have done so in previous games.

8. To show that you have read the rules, please post your favourite survival game, survival show or survival movie related meme.

9. Feel free to troll talk to AussieEevee in your role PM thread, as he gets lonely at times... but try to avoid asking him questions unless they are absolutely game breaking. Previous AussieEevee games have been broken by AussieEevee accidentally giving away too much information, so he is going to try to avoid that now.

10. AussieEevee can not be lynched... Votes for AE will count as no lynch.

11. Role PMs contain roleplay suggestions. These are not orders, you are not required to follow them... But you can slip into character if you so desire.

MECHANICS
* Day phases are 48 hours. Night phases are 24 hours.
* Role Powers do not work Night 0. That phase is just for confirming you have your role PMs.

* Update times are at Midnight AussieEevee time.

* @Maniacal Engineer, if he chooses to play, can not be lynched during his sabbath. If necessary, and other players consent, i can extend the phase an extra 24 hours.

*Players about to be subbed out will be contacted privately and will not be announced publicly until they are subbed out.

PLAYERS
1. @IGN Murdered Night One
2. @Zexy
3. @Kakashi Hatake
4. @Elieson
5. @Etrian Oddity - Maniacal Engineer subbed in Day 2.
6. @Pikochu
7. @leetic
8. @Beck

No,this game isn't based off the TV show of the same name. I just liked the name.

Subs
1. @Maniacal Engineer (Chicken)
2. @TheCapsFan (BLT)
3. @lovandra (Ham and Pineapple)

As always, A big thank you to @Soulmaster for balance checking. And a big thank you to @Rainbow Cloud for the banner. Where would I be without you two?

Last edited:
Rules:
4. Posts by AussieEevee outside the thread about mafia games are considered to be about past and future AussieEevee games. You may not use ANY of AussieEevee's posts to gain an unfair advantage.

5. No Outside Communication. All communication must occur in thread or in mod approved quicktopics, your role PM thread, etc.

8. To show that you have read the rules, please post your favourite survival game, survival show or survival movie related meme.

10. AussieEevee can not be lynched... Votes for AE will count as no lynch.

You know what? I will join because of these 4 rules.

Though, can you change Votes on AE, to make them default to [Voter]? It's of the utmost importance!

Also, survival game favourite?

90d

I guess I'll be a player. I'll probably die early due to me being a player in this and the Pokémon one or something, but I care not.

Oh, and I would post a meme, but I know literally nothing about this particular subject of memes, so here's the Srvivor logo.
400px-Survivor.borneo.logo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll sign up. As for survival stuff, I don't really know much about the genre, so I'll just quote the guy before me.

As for my survivor related content, well I did survive as an independent survivor in Fruit Bowl Mafia. Never thought I'd make it to the end.

/in

I will not be roleplaying, so if you're looking for someone who will, I won't be offended if you overlook me.

I'm a huge fan of The Genius, a Korean-based game show built around survival and deceit. Everyone should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom