• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

4-5IV Jolly Hawlucha and random Vivillon

Reaction score
I've been Matsuda breeding for a Hawlucha and evolving random Scatterbug off the GTS while I wait for eggs. Share in my spoils.

By the time you see this I'll probably have even more junk, but here's what I have now:

Hawlucha:
Female/4iv/Limber: 3
Male/4iv/Limber: 2
Male/4iv/Unburden: 1
Male/5iv/Limber: 2
Female/5iv/Limber: 3

Vivillon:
Archipelago, Tundra, Jungle: 2
Marine, Continental, Sun, River, Meadow, Savannah, Garden: 1
High Plains: infinite

I'll take whatever junk in return, but I'd appreciate:
Icy Snow, Monsoon or Pokeball Vivillon
Dittos and Unown (whatever form/nature is fine)

3DS friend code is 4184 2533 9478, trainer name in X is Alyx.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I can get you a Korean Ditto. Can I have the 5IV female Hawlucha?
@YamiiDenryuu;

Sure! I actually have multiple 5iv females now. :p You want a nickname on that? And what's your friend code and trainer name?

My friend code is 3454-1450-7119
Trainer name is 하나미야

You don't have to nickname her.

EDIT: Actually, I can't trade now. I have the ditto ready for you, so tell me when you're available so we can set up a time.
Or you can just contact me when you see me online.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll add you and then wait until I see you online. Feel free to bug me if I forget.

5IV Eevee for 5IV Male Hawlucha?

Okay! Post your friend code and name, and you'll get my only 5iv male. Enjoy it.

Actually, no, I have 2 more. Just updated the list. I'm done breeding (got meh shiny), so this'll be all.

Last edited:
Okay, I've added you and will set aside a male 5iv for next time we're online together. Do you want a nickname on it?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom