• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
hello, I am Oki; you may know me from my other art thread here. After much deliberation I have decided to open up an Art Shop here on the forums!

Here you can request drawn avatars and themed signatures to use on your profile. You can request a matching set of both at the same time, or just an avatar or sig by itself. And they can be basically anything your heart desires (though my specialty is Pokémon-related ones)!

catz2ico.png
queenico2.png
togeonico1.png
herbico2b.png

Signature banners:

lissisig.png

dubisig.png

lucisig.png

(Banners are 50 pixels tall, which leaves room for 110px of your own content.)

Animated signatures:

sylveon.gif
shigeru2.gif
djdjdjd.gif

(Sig dolls are 100 to 140 pixels tall depending on the subject, which leaves room for a few lines of text.)
Or click here to view everything in this thread.
Guidelines:
  1. You are not required to credit me (but if you did, that would be nice!).
  2. Requesting both an avatar and signature at the same time is allowed! But please wait 14 days before making another request of the same type.
  3. If you want something specific included, please do tell me and I'll accommodate for it. This can extend to things like color, theme, pose, background, or font. But if you'd rather leave the details up to me, that is also perfectly fine. Additionally, if you request a signature please tell me whether you'd like a banner or a gif!
  4. If anything needs to be changed about your requested image before or after it is finished, let me know and I will do my best to correct it ASAP.
This thread runs on a "first come first served" system — currently there are 4 slots in the queue, and if the queue is full I won't be able to add any new requests until some have been completed.

Slots (temporarily closed until further notice):
  1. x
  2. x
  3. x
  4. x
Thanks for stopping by! If you have a question about anything here, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
hmmmm....... If possible, do you think Oki could make a signature thingy for me whenever it's convenient for him? I don't have much preference, so Oki can do whatever he thinks is good for me to have! (or if he doesn't know I can think of something LOL.) this is really neat, thank you for this Oki omg! I don't mean to be a bother LOL and honestly I feel bad about asking Oki, but... I want to support him LOL. Thanks!

• Staff
hmmmm....... If possible, do you think Oki could make a signature thingy for me whenever it's convenient for him? I don't have much preference, so Oki can do whatever he thinks is good for me to have! (or if he doesn't know I can think of something LOL.) this is really neat, thank you for this Oki omg! I don't mean to be a bother LOL and honestly I feel bad about asking Oki, but... I want to support him LOL. Thanks!
of course! Don't worry about being a bother at all, it's open to everyone for a reason :bulbaLove:
I added you to the queue, it'll likely be done tomorrow!

lisia signature
  • Staff
@lisianthus hopefully this is appropriately doldrums-defying for you? Let me know if you want anything about it changed :enzap:
2meAcVH.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2meAcVH.png[/IMG]

I have a request! An avatar thing of either of the three (you don’t have to do all three of them, you can pick one)
  • Marina and Totodile
  • My OC Arisa (if you don’t know what she looks like, I can tell you or you can search it up) and Espurr (a shiny Espurr)
  • Riko and Sprigatito
Thank you!

• Staff
I have a request! An avatar thing of either of the three (you don’t have to do all three of them, you can pick one)
  • Marina and Totodile
  • My OC Arisa (if you don’t know what she looks like, I can tell you or you can search it up) and Espurr (a shiny Espurr)
  • Riko and Sprigatito
Thank you!
sure thing, I'll add you to the queue :)
Do you have any priority as to which one you'd prefer most? If not that's alright, just want to be sure!

sure thing, I'll add you to the queue :)
Do you have any priority as to which one you'd prefer most? If not that's alright, just want to be sure!
Thanks! I don’t really have a preference, but I’d probably like Ricchan and Espurr done first (and then 2 weeks later I’ll think of another request)
Could I also have one of these poses? C64A4BD0-4145-4053-B144-C813265F0E3C.jpeg F21A3D7D-D052-4B1C-8165-D97147983C44.jpeg F53F31F7-9288-48FC-BA1D-4F3EF76B8FE7.jpeg 057B1586-3C0B-449C-972A-6181654CB162.jpeg
You can use whichever one, no preference ^^
(Why am I so into Pretty Rhythm lol)

• Staff
@DigitalGen6 Your OC is really cute! I did my best to fit that third pose into the composition, so I hope this is something close to what you had in mind :bulbaWave:
There's two versions with and without your username on it. Tell me if you need any changes made!
arisaico.png
arisaico2.png

@DigitalGen6 Your OC is really cute! I did my best to fit that third pose into the composition, so I hope this is something close to what you had in mind :bulbaWave:
There's two versions with and without your username on it. Tell me if you need any changes made!
arisaico1.png
arisaico2.png
Thanks! Ricchan looks so cute!
Edit: Maybe her left eye winking (and possibly her tongue sticking out), and with her Mega Headphones on? (It’s light pink and the ears on it are cerise and frilly; the left ear has a Key Stone and the mouthpiece is silver and has a shiny yellow star shape on its edge).
Other than that, it looks perfect! (I give it 10/10 no matter what ^^)

Last edited:
I really like your signature banner artworks! I may request one in two weeks (btw I edited my previous message with correction ideas lol).

digitalgen6 avatar
I really like your signature banner artworks! I may request one in two weeks (btw I edited my previous message with correction ideas lol).
here are the corrected versions from what you described, let me know if these are a bit better!
arisaico rev1.png
arisaico rev2.png

By the way, you wouldn't have to wait two weeks for a signature banner right now — that guideline only applies to requests of the same type (i.e. requesting multiple avatars within three days, or something). I'm more than happy to make matching sets of avatar and signature simultaneously, just so that's clear o7

here are the corrected versions from what you described, let me know if these are a bit better!
arisaico_rev1.png
arisaico_rev2.png

By the way, you wouldn't have to wait two weeks for a signature banner right now — that guideline only applies to requests of the same type (i.e. requesting multiple avatars within three days, or something). I'm more than happy to make matching sets of avatar and signature simultaneously, just so that's clear o7
Yay idol Ricchan ^^
That’s cool! I got a signature banner request: a turquoise, pink, periwinkle, black, and white one with music notes, stars, glitter and PokéBalls!

tracks mud all over your very nice art shop
hi oki!

Friendship law demands I make a request! I would've been here earlier, but you know how I am when it comes to making decisions. But I think I've come to one finally - how's about an avatar? If you're okay with it, maybe a Leafeon/Togetic fusion? I trust your judgement so just go wild and do as you please with it!
i found a bunch of super old almonds in my pocket earlier. can i pay you with those?

sheeer avatar / digitalgen6 signature
@Sheeercold Let me know if you want any changes made!
kalosico.png
kalosico2.png

@DigitalGen6 and here is your signature divider, I hope you like it <3
digisig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/oDRfHmV.png[/IMG]

i found a bunch of super old almonds in my pocket earlier. can i pay you with those?
...I'll allow it :sneaky: (added to the queue)

Back
Top Bottom