• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

@Teebs96 and here is your request! Tell me if there's anything about it that you would prefer to be edited. ^^
brittico.png
brittico2.png
IM SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS IS SO ADORABLE THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOSH?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU THANK YOU OH MY GOODNESS

(i came back) I'm assuming non-Pokémon-related avatar requests are ok too? in which case could I maybe request one of Axl? (giving a thumbs-up + blue background, and with the original X7 design)
thanks again :>

disc avatar
@Dubious Disc This made me realize it must have been at least five years since I last drew this guy lol. thank you for the request!!
As usual lemme know if there's anything that needs fixing (y)
axlico.png
axlico2.png

@Orchid
Oh, you have no idea just how well you’ve got her down here, Orchid. She’s perfect; absolutely perfect! You did wonderfully, just as I knew you would, haha. Thank you so much! I hope that you enjoyed drawing her as much as I enjoyed creating her.

I have just one change that I’d like, if you don’t mind. For the background, could I have the color be blue? Specifically, somewhere right in-between light blue and dark blue, like water or an ocean blue color. Something like this is what I’m thinking about, if you want a reference. I also wonder if it may not be a bad idea to have Kaname’s little pigtail bands changed to some variant of blue as well, to reflect this? Please let me know if all of this isn’t too much trouble for you!

@Orchid
Oh, you have no idea just how well you’ve got her down here, Orchid. She’s perfect; absolutely perfect! You did wonderfully, just as I knew you would, haha. Thank you so much! I hope that you enjoyed drawing her as much as I enjoyed creating her.

I have just one change that I’d like, if you don’t mind. For the background, could I have the color be blue? Specifically, somewhere right in-between light blue and dark blue, like water or an ocean blue color. Something like this is what I’m thinking about, if you want a reference. I also wonder if it may not be a bad idea to have Kaname’s little pigtail bands changed to some variant of blue as well, to reflect this? Please let me know if all of this isn’t too much trouble for you!
I'm really glad you're happy with it :bulbaLove: I definitely did, she was a fun one to draw.
And sure, I'll make that change hopefully later tonight and you can lemme know what you think then!

Side note while I'm here: my drawing tablet has started to act oddly and inconveniently unresponsive as of late (I blame the cord, or maybe the pen, or maybe the fact that it's just old as heck lol). So fair notice these may take just slightly more time than anticipated until I get that figured out. Thank you for the patience everyone <3

infinitebaku avatar / torchic avatar
Okay I wanted to get both of these done in the same post, which is why it took a bit longer hahah.

@InfiniteBakuphoon here's a version with the changes you asked for, hopefully this is closer to what you had in mind!
kanaico_blue1.png
kanaico_blue2.png

@Torchic W. Pip Here is your friend :bulbaWave: I really enjoyed drawing this one, lots of fun shapes in his design that I didn't notice until now. Lemme know if you'd like any aspect of it changed!
wallaceico.png
wallaceico2.png

Hello, Orchid! I see that things are a bit quiet here right now. Would you be willing to go another drawing round with one of my characters? Or rather, the ones that are left, haha (Haruka, Natsumi, and Nadine). Same considerations apply and all of that. Or in other words, choose one of the remaining characters and go wild with them!

If you’re interested, then here’s the original post with all of the information if you need it. Please let me know!

Hello, Orchid! I see that things are a bit quiet here right now. Would you be willing to go another drawing round with one of my characters? Or rather, the ones that are left, haha (Haruka, Natsumi, and Nadine). Same considerations apply and all of that. Or in other words, choose one of the remaining characters and go wild with them!

If you’re interested, then here’s the original post with all of the information if you need it. Please let me know!
Yeah of course! I've put ya in the queue, it should be done within the next few days :bulbaWave:

Orchid, Could You make Me a Picture That is Inspired By Pokemon Unite and My Being in The Rankings? Like Could You Find The Official Icons of These Pokemon, and Add all of Them in this Image. I'm in Global Rankings and My Username is <a>GRACE</a> on there. The only reason it has special symbols is because its Blue on Game.

1. Glaceon
2. Zacian
3. Goodra
4. Lapras
5. Chandelure
6. Umbreon
7. Leafeon
8. Inteleon
9. Mewtwo
10. Meowscarada

PS: The only reason I added Meowscarada is because it is Coming to Pokemon Unite Soon and its on a Official Pokemon Video.

And if You could add My name in Blue on the Picture that would be Great! Thank You a Bunch!! :]

Orchid, Could You make Me a Picture That is Inspired By Pokemon Unite and My Being in The Rankings? Like Could You Find The Official Icons of These Pokemon, and Add all of Them in this Image.
Unfortunately I don't play Unite so I'm not entirely clear what you're referring to ^^; I don't make any edits that use official art, if that's what you mean.
I can draw these Pokémon in an avatar for you, but I don't think it would be possible for me to include all ten of them in a single image — probably two or three would be the limit.

If that's okay with you or if you could tell me just a little more specifically what kind of picture you're looking for, I would appreciate the clarification!

Unfortunately I don't play Unite so I'm not entirely clear what you're referring to ^^; I don't make any edits that use official art, if that's what you mean.
I can draw these Pokémon in an avatar for you, but I don't think it would be possible for me to include all ten of them in a single image — probably two or three would be the limit.

If that's okay with you or if you could tell me just a little more specifically what kind of picture you're looking for, I would appreciate the clarification!

Could You Possibly Make a Picture "Avatar" With Goomy in it and My Username "GRACE" from Pokemon Unite? Thank You! Also, Could You Please Not Include it in a Spoiler when You Upload it, Because idk Why.. but, I cant access these/this right now on My Device, idk why, but yeah. Please Upload it from "Attach Files" on Here, I Would Appreciate It So Much! TYSM. :]

Could You Possibly Make a Picture "Avatar" With Goomy in it and My Username "GRACE" from Pokemon Unite? Thank You! Also, Could You Please Not Include it in a Spoiler when You Upload it, Because idk Why.. but, I cant access these/this right now on My Device, idk why, but yeah. Please Upload it from "Attach Files" on Here, I Would Appreciate It So Much! TYSM. :]
I can do that, I've added you to the queue :bulbaWave:
And no problem, I'll remember to include it as an attachment for you!

Hey there, Orchid! Just wanted to pop in and say: oh my gosh, these arts are amazing!! The avatars are so exuberant and flawless and just AHHH!!!
I notice the queue isn't quite full yet, so do you mind if I request an avatar?

Hey there, Orchid! Just wanted to pop in and say: oh my gosh, these arts are amazing!! The avatars are so exuberant and flawless and just AHHH!!!
I notice the queue isn't quite full yet, so do you mind if I request an avatar?
aww thank you!! Kind words mean a lot to me :bulbaLove:
And yes, just let me know what you'd like and I'll add you in! I have some extra time and energy to draw so I'll likely get through to it today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom