• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

lisia signature
    • Staff
    @lisianthus hopefully this is appropriately doldrums-defying for you? Let me know if you want anything about it changed :enzap:
    2meAcVH.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2meAcVH.png[/IMG]

digitalgen6 avatar
  • I really like your signature banner artworks! I may request one in two weeks (btw I edited my previous message with correction ideas lol).
    here are the corrected versions from what you described, let me know if these are a bit better!
    arisaico rev1.png
    arisaico rev2.png

By the way, you wouldn't have to wait two weeks for a signature banner right now — that guideline only applies to requests of the same type (i.e. requesting multiple avatars within three days, or something). I'm more than happy to make matching sets of avatar and signature simultaneously, just so that's clear o7

sheeer avatar / digitalgen6 signature
  • @Sheeercold Let me know if you want any changes made!
    kalosico.png
    kalosico2.png

@DigitalGen6 and here is your signature divider, I hope you like it <3
    digisig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/oDRfHmV.png[/IMG]

i found a bunch of super old almonds in my pocket earlier. can i pay you with those?
    ...I'll allow it :sneaky: (added to the queue)

air avatar
  • @Hawthorn maybe something like this? I swapped out the typical Leafeon leaves for lamb's-ear. Hopefully it resonates with you :cool:
    togeonico1.png

Oki!! I don't have any request atm but I just wanna say all the stuff you've done here already looks so good! Those avatars work so well!
    DAWNING!! Thank you for stopping by either way!! You saying that means a lot :bulbaLove:

blanc signature / disc signature
  • thanks for your patience while I work on these so far! I had a busier day than usual.

@Blanc I went through a lot of different layout sketches for this before settling on one xP Tell me if this kind of design suits your vibe!
    blansig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/rlhYD8G.png[/IMG]

@Dubious Disc I hope this is something like what you had in mind, let me know if you'd like any changes made to it of course :enzap:
    dubisig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/fqdSLN3.png[/IMG]

unovanzekrom avatar
  • @UnovanZekrom here you are! I hope I got all the details right. Let me know if anything needs to be edited! \o/
    camico.png
    camico2.png

If you’re up for it, I’d love to see your layouts out of intrigue, but I am pretty sold on this one already! <3
    I'm so glad you like it!!
    Here are the few concept doodles that I ended up tossing:
    I sort of considered one with the main decoration being the emblem on their hats, because that's always the first defining thing that comes to mind for me:
    scrap1.png

(I actually finished an alternate version that featured it, but I didn't like it as much as the triangles lol. it's here!)

I also wanted to make one with a little subway + some tracks trailing behind it. I think there was potential here but it was kind of hard to fit into such a small canvas.
    scrap2.png

...and also I apparently don't know how to draw a subway despite literally living in IRL Unova

infinitebaku avatar / torchic avatar
  • Okay I wanted to get both of these done in the same post, which is why it took a bit longer hahah.

@InfiniteBakuphoon here's a version with the changes you asked for, hopefully this is closer to what you had in mind!
    kanaico_blue1.png
    kanaico_blue2.png

@Torchic W. Pip Here is your friend :bulbaWave: I really enjoyed drawing this one, lots of fun shapes in his design that I didn't notice until now. Lemme know if you'd like any aspect of it changed!
    wallaceico.png
    wallaceico2.png

infinitebaku avi 2 / angelgt avatar
  • The first two of this batch:

@InfiniteBakuphoon here is Nadine, she seems like a nice girl who needs a friend.
    Let me know if anything seems inaccurate or if you'd just like something changed!
    nadineico.png
    nadineico2.png

@AngelGT and here is your request, I hope this is like what you had in mind :bulbaWave:
    They should be included as attachments so tell me if that works for you!

angelico.png
    angelico2.png

calvin avatar / luci avatar+sig
  • Okay!

For @Calvinッ, who requested the lad in his current avatar in my style. I don't know what or where this guy's from but they're cool :enzap:
    I hope this is like what you envisioned, lemme know if you want anything changed!
    calvico.png
    calvico2.png

and @Luci_ who requested both an avatar and a signature! I ended up picking Jacq from those three options because he matched with the color scheme + his hair looked like a fun challenge to draw lol. Tell me if anything needs to be edited for ya :)
    luciico.png
    luciico2.png

lucisig.png

edit: forgot the imgur link to the signature as a backup! [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/NYPFQzG.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
    sheeer avatar 2
  • @Sheeer requested an avatar of her sona! Just tell me if any details need correcting :bulbaLove:
    sheerico2.png
    sheerico2a.png

Hello Orchid!! I hope you’re doing well. I’d like to request a Marlon pfp with the trans flag
    hello again Luci! Added ya to the end of the queue :ayeaye:

catz avatar 2 / lissi signature
  • @Catz here is Marnie, plus the theme you asked for in your PM! I hope this works for you.
    catz2ico.png
    catz2ico2.png

@coordinator lissi I went with a few cute Ghost-types like you suggested, but let me know if you want it changed in any way :chansey:
    lissisig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ZLWPDa4.png[/IMG]

HIOKIIMBACK could i get a... demigirl hilda pfp perchance... thankyouiloveyourartbye
    HELLO BERYL and yes of course, you've been added to the queue! Thanks for stopping by again c:

luci avatar 2 / beryl avatar 2
  • Apologies for the delay on my end — I've been busy with other things so far this week. Thanks for waiting!

@Luci_ here is Marlon! He's a cool guy, I like his design. :D
    luciico2a.png
    luciico2b.png

@beryllium and here is Hilda! This flag goes so well with her outfit I love it (also such a real headcanon for her :bulbaCute:)
    berylico.png
    berylico2.png

As usual, lemme know if there's anything you'd prefer to be changed <3

Hi can i make a request for a trans Lillie Pfp? Thanks! Lol
    hello hi! I make my return...requesting a Zero avatar, natch :enzap: X series design, doing that kinda salute-looking gesture that Blue does in a lot of artwork? (like his Sygna Suit VS sprite, for instance) (and obviously get his cool hair in there too but that's kind of a given lol)
    and, if possible, could I also get my signature altered a little? I'd like to change the stars and Kirby stuff to make it fully Megaman-themed instead (not that I don't like Kirby anymore, I'm just looking for a more tech-y vibe)
    thanks agaaaain c:
    Hi! i accidentally made a request in your art thread, so I’d just like to redo it here. Can I have an avatar of my Serena (she’s my current pfp)? For my username, you can use just Lissi, and for a pose I’d like her not to be too “excited“, you know what I mean? Serena is tired and introverted. Thanks in advance! (And if you’re not doing requests, that’s fine too)
    all of these are now lined up next in the queue!

beryl avatar
  • @milkshayke apologies for the delay! I had a lot of other stuff come up in the last few days lol.
    I hope this works for you, lemme know if you want any changes made of course :bulbaWave:
    silvico.png
    silvico2.png

With that, the art shop will now be closed for the time being while I get over an illness. Once it's open again, I'll make sure to say so!

queen of space avatar
  • @Queen Of Space Lillie is here for you! I decided to draw her second outfit rather than her initial one, I hope that works for ya.
    queenico.png
    queenico2.png

May I have a Purugly avatar ? You can sneak in Mars if you wish to, but if you can't, then Purugly alone would be fine. Thanks in advance :bulbaWave:
    of course, added you to the queue! :fingergunz:

There's now one more spot open at the moment, but once this current queue is completed I'm going to be taking a short break because of Thanksgiving this week — so general heads up that I'll be closing requests as soon as that spot is filled. ^^

Back
    Top Bottom