• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

Re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage)

I battled l400 and won. We played on 3ds, how do I post a replay of that?

I think we upload the battle vid and give the code. I uploaded it, the code is HCCG-WWWW-WWW5-SN44

I think we upload the battle vid and give the code. I uploaded it, the code is HCCG-WWWW-WWW5-SN44

Uh... That code does work, but it takes me to a completely different video.

I posted a VM on my opponents page. Just waiting for a reply so we can work out a time.

My match against Ryme: 486W-WWWW-WWW9-ZA4B.

A very good match even though I just threw a team together from 'mons I had lying around. And again, good luck with the rest of your matches, Ryme.

Played BadAssGardevoir and lost! Battlevid code is 4SVG-WWWW-WWW9-ZA3U

My win vs l400 code is G2JW-WWWW-WWW9-ZA54

I will review the 3DS battle vids tomorrow, if no one minds

Lost to Life which chances means I may be out of the tournament. Link to the battle. Played a really bad move at about the midway point.

Two things:

1) BadAssKoala forfeited the match against TerraTF, I therefore award a 6-0 victory to the latter;
2) I am back in city, and I can finally start battling. However, first I'll draw and insert the group tables into the OP, as the "points scored" column in the Challonge tables is quite misleading

Would it be okay if I scheduled a battle against my next opponents? Scheduling my first opponent has been slow.

An announcement:

Guys, there is no need to hold the matches in the sequences that are set by challonge. They are but a reference for me so that I can easier keep track of who played whom

ANNOUNCEMENT: I just understood that there is a mathematical possibility for three-way ties that would be unfixable by means of applying just one tiebreaker
Should any such three-way ties occur, I will apply the secondary criterion, namely the total preserved/fainted Pokemon difference
I didn't want to apply this criterion in the first place because it positively sucks and a lot of 4-0s are often closer than many 2-0s and some 1-0s, but there isn't anything else to use

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom