• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage)

Yeah I'll be playing on PS! also

I'd like to apply. I haven't played pokemon in awhile and a tourny would be a good way to get back into it.

And I400 is in
Now we'll see if I can do things on challonge from ipad

Last edited:

Also, could any of the mods add the "Group stage" or something like that in the title?

Re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage)

Thanks

I just update the challonges for the groups, starting with right now

Oh, and I won't require both participants to submit the replays. No clue ehy I wrote that in the OP. A simple confirmation is sufficient

Oh, I thought it was Life

Yo Group 2 might have some of the best battlers on this forum in it by far. I'll get to Life, GB, and BAK. Anyway we could have them mentioned in the OP and the post with the link to the Challonge?

I tried doing it, but tablet and copypasting don't mix
Only mods have the tools to do it at the moment

(well, I do have a way, but I would waste 40 minutes copying every single lin one by onek abd switching between the pages)

I tried doing it, but tablet and copypasting don't mix
Only mods have the tools to do it at the moment

(well, I do have a way, but I would waste 40 minutes copying every single lin one by onek abd switching between the pages)

No like @UserName;

Ah, I see. Did that just now
Zthanks for the suggestion and thanks GB for copying the thing i n the OP

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom