• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently we have one role claim and one PM claim. This is interesting.

I wonder if there are more PMs that contains a list of possible scum. Of course, this opens the possibility that scum can PM claim and put all town in that list.
bomb? Elaborate?

I remember the bomb. It means that the user who has the bomb is killed the killer will also die, if there is a bandwagon it is the RNG that decides. Could be an easy mafia claim to avoid future lynches.

I feel like I properly elaborated and explained my role. Just read what I wrote. I don't kill the person who kills me, I just shout out their name.

So in the event that I die, I will shoutout whoever did it! :3

So currently we have one role claim and one PM claim. This is interesting.

I wonder if there are more PMs that contains a list of possible scum. Of course, this opens the possibility that scum can PM claim and put all town in that list.
PM claim? Someone claimed to you via PM?
I remember the bomb. It means that the user who has the bomb is killed the killer will also die, if there is a bandwagon it is the RNG that decides. Could be an easy mafia claim to avoid future lynches.
I know that. It's just that neon's wording was odd, and sometimes the bomb changes - only at day, only at night etc. I wanted to know if he knew specifics.

Well that explains it. A good role to catch mafia at night. So it wasn't a good idea to reveal the role on D1. The mafia most likely won't kill you, which considering your role it would've been helpful.

I mean Elie's role PM claim. I was referring to the three suspects Elie's has.

As far as I know, I am worried about Neon based on the weird claim but not something lynch worthy yet.

I mean Elie's role PM claim. I was referring to the three suspects Elie's has.

As far as I know, I am worried about Neon based on the weird claim but not something lynch worthy yet.

What's weird about it? I got accused of being mafia and I revealed my role because it will let me live.

Well that explains it. A good role to catch mafia at night. So it wasn't a good idea to reveal the role on D1. The mafia most likely won't kill you, which considering your role it would've been helpful.

I'm completely okay with not being killed by the mafia. But if I got killed during the day, it would have been even worse. And think about it, now a cop can check me and I'll work with them.

Here's how it goes;

STEP ONE:
All players communicate with him in private. Be wary about immediately claiming

STEP TWO:
Cop scans him tonight. Does not publically reveal themselv

STEP NUMBER AFTER TWO:
Cop clears the leader as the leader. If nobody speaks up during D2 and the cop is not yet dead, we have ourselves a confirmed leader (unless he's Godfather which is a possibility but also a risk so idfk) If the cop is dead after tonight, we have reason to be suspicious of Neon.

What's weird about it? I got accused of being mafia and I revealed my role because it will let me live.
Well, it was only a joke vote (I hope), and I think if the lynch went through that person would Cop checked and found out.

Elieson claim is interesting. In fact, there is indeed at least one mafia in:

Elieson @Neonsands; @Hessian; @Returnofmastercrazyhand;

If any of the three I mentioned are town with power roles that can confirm others, consider trying to confirm each other so that we can figure out which one is scum as soon as possible.

Mafia Janitor-killing Elieson wouldn’t work. If we see Elieson nightkilled, we find out that he is town, even if we can’t see the role; if town, we are to assume he’s not lying.

If Elieson is town he did pretty well revealing his role right away, btw.

Dylanpiera; roles that revive people are not a thing in Bulba… although this game may have strange roles that are never-before-seen, if Elieson is to be trusted.

Looks like Neonsands is a Bomb/Day Killer; easily confirmable role, yet can be a mafia role as easily as it can be a town role. You should save it until later, killing people this early is risky, Neon. You can also use it to kill one of the people in that PoE you are in if they end up looking scummy later.

I disagree with a massclaim d1, but if we confirm someone d2 I am more than willing to try it with them.

Well, it was only a joke vote (I hope), and I think if the lynch went through that person would Cop checked and found out.

Are you reading the posts? It wasn't a joke vote. Elieson claimed that one of those three players is not townie. The vote got placed on me because it was a 1 in 3 chance.

Dylanpiera; roles that revive people are not a thing in Bulba… although this game may have strange roles that are never-before-seen, if Elieson is to be trusted.
There is always a first time!

I disagree with a massclaim d1, but if we confirm someone d2 I am more than willing to try it with them.
I agree on this.

Looks like Neonsands is a Bomb/Day Killer; easily confirmable role, yet can be a mafia role as easily as it can be a town role. You should save it until later, killing people this early is risky, Neon. You can also use it to kill one of the people in that PoE you are in if they end up looking scummy later.

Huh? When did I ever say I was a day killer? My role is literally titled Reveal Bomb. I reveal the person who killed me. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom