• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia (Sign-ups)

Confirm.

Confirming.

Role received!

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Night 0 Confirmation

Confirming

@Midorikawa;

I need a role PM sent to me. ^_^;

Alright. :) It's okay, Midorikawa. Stuff happens.

Confirming. :)

Confirming.

1. @Yata;
2. @FrostyGaga;
3. @Fushimi;
4. @Momoka;
5. @FinalArcadia;
6. @HumanDawn;
7. @Zima;
8. @harryheart;
9. @Dark Blueberry;
10. @m0ckingbird20;
11. @Gotpika;
12. @Pokemaster97;
13. @GoldenCelebi;
14. @cazthesamurai;
15. @Setra;

Fritz watched as the Brotherhood gathered around the waking sleeping form. During the day they recieved a call about a civilian of the glymera being found injured. Several doggen had been sent out immediately to help the civilian. The civilian wasn't just any member of the glymera though, he was the son of the leadhyre. He was brought to the compound for the Brotherhood's personal physician to heal him rather than Havers due to some issues. While the Brotherhood was glad to see him alive as they thought he was dead, Fritz felt something was off, and could have sworn he could smell baby powder.

Everyone minus one has confirmed so I won't make you guys wait. It is now Day One. This Phase will end on February 2nd, 2013 at 9-11 EST time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom