• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW012 - Yabukuron (the egg one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New title revealed - Ash gets an egg.

LOL, those toys sealed the deal.

the egg doesnt even look like any pokemon or any body part of a pokemon revealed so far, even if some one turn out right there was no proof,to me it look like the generic game egg with different coloration ,they may have changed it because past designs were major spoilers.

Yeah, after seeing those toys, I'm 99% sure that the egg'll be Meguroco. Then again, it could hatch after Satoshi catches a sixth Pokemon or something... hell, maybe they'll pull another Chimchar and surprise us. A fan likes to dream.

Yeah, after seeing those toys, I'm 99% sure that the egg'll be Meguroco. Then again, it could hatch after Satoshi catches a sixth Pokemon or something... hell, maybe they'll pull another Chimchar and surprise us. A fan likes to dream.

even though its most likely Meguroco, the point is the egg looks like nothing,meaning the only poof is not related to the egg, so i was wondering how some people had come to the conclusion egg was ???? based on that picture

I actually think it could be a Ishizumai egg.

Since the writers are going for a Kanto vibe with BW and Ash got both a Butterfree and Krabby in Kanto, an Ishizumai would cover both fields being a Bug Type and a Crustacean. The spots on the egg also fit it's color scheme.

He hasn't had a Bug Type since Johto and seems to have an affinity for Crustacean Pokemon like Kingler and Corphish, so I could see it happening.

That might be true. But again, it could be Yorterrie, Minezumi, Dokkorar, Mecuroco, considering the color of the egg, light brown. Your point makes sense too. But, we'll have to wait and see.

They will not be pulling a Chimchar on us and this isn't the DP series and you guys need to understand that the Best Wishes series is a need reboot that will and DP series won't have anything to do with the Best Wishes series because it is a reboot.

It is pretty clear that the Pokemon egg that Ash will be getting is a Meguroco,this series is fast pace after all.

Here's an idea. What if every member of the BW trio got an egg? We know there's an event involving eggs that correlates with this episode. There's three possible outcomes. Coincidence?

Here's an idea. What if every member of the BW trio got an egg? We know there's an event involving eggs that correlates with this episode. There's three possible outcomes. Coincidence?

Probably not, that's actually very likely.

I wonder what Dento would get...

Everything is pointing toward the fact that Ash will get Meguroco. If that happens indeed, Ash gets himself a dark type Pokemon for the first time! Although it's only partially dark typed, it's been about time. :-D

yes

now all the boy needs is a psychic, steel, rock types too

Gen VI Probably, xD

But anyway yes, I'm definitely sure that this is how Ash obtains Meguroco.

Funny, you know?. I bet that egg will hatch in the episode of December 23rd, the same week of Christmas Day. You know, because Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, and in Pokemon they want to match it the the birth of a new Pokemon for the main characters. They did the same thing in the "Advanced Generation" season with May's Eevee, do you remember?.

Funny, you know?. I bet that egg will hatch in the episode of December 23rd, the same week of Christmas Day. You know, because Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, and in Pokemon they want to match it the the birth of a new Pokemon for the main characters. They did the same thing in the "Advanced Generation" season with May's Eevee, do you remember?.

Whaaaaaaat? You do realize very few Christians are in Japan, right? And Christmas celebrated there as a romantic holiday.

Then the egg should hatch into Uxie or Arceus. LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if it hatched in the final episode for this year.
Starly evolved into Staravia and Bonsly evolved into Sudowoodo in the final D/P episodes of 2006.
It may hatch in early January though?

I wouldn't be surprised if it hatched in the final episode for this year.
Starly evolved into Staravia and Bonsly evolved into Sudowoodo in the final D/P episodes of 2006.
It may hatch in early January though?

Possibly, though no one knows thus far.

He had a Rock type, but that's debatable...

if it's not in his Pokeball it isn't his

Yeah...I don't think so

Ash had 6 Pokemon 12 episodes into the Indigo saga...... Infact, he had 7 by 13 episodes and 8 by 15. So I don't find it hard to believe.

He did bring 4 straight into Orange and Johto. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom