• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW012 - Yabukuron (the egg one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New title revealed - Ash gets an egg.

Are people honestly going to do this? First Ash wasn't going to get all the starters even though all the evidence said so. Now he's not going to get a Meguroco even though all the evidence says he will. Good God people. -_-

If it is megaroco,that would definately explain why,in those sketches, megaroco was clinging around ash, and why it looked a bit scared instead of brave and manleh-awesome ;3 it'd still be a baby and stuff. Thus when it evolves I think it MAY end up kinda acting like charmeleon and act tough

I hope that this results in Ash getting his first ever fully evolved team sans Pikachu. But yes, it probably is baby Megacroc.

Since now Ash has no room for more captures, and the starters/bird never go anywhere, I wonder how long this Pokemon will last before Ash gives it to Oak.

Maybe I am opening a can of worms here, but I think it would work if Satoshi captures more Pokémon later on in BW which will be transfered to Oak immediately only to be used later on at the league. A send-off similar to Gliscor seems possible as well.

Or just swap Mamepoto for something else...

Because there's a Poke ball on top of the egg case.

So? If Zurugu hatch from the egg and for some reason chooses to be Iris' Pokémon, I doubt Ash would be like "ha! it already got a Pokéball and it's MY ball! This Zurugu is MINE and I don't care what it wants to do! I'll force it to be my Pokémon!"
Ash is more likely to just give Zurugu to Iris in a case like that

I just can't see how could this egg can contain Meguroko... it's clearly not in Meguroko's colors yet IS in Zurugu's colors... and we know Zurugu will join the group soon...
I say it's Zurugu... but maybe I'm wrong...

i'm sure it's meguroko. not only from my sketches -- but because meguroko has a really big merchandise boom in december, including a UFO catcher, pokemon kids figure, and a keshipoke (very small figures), amongst many keychains and phone straps, probably others we don't know of yet.

...now I think it might actually be Meguroko XD
If it IS Meguroko then I don't get why they designed the egg the way they did... though maybe that was their intention, to confuse us XD

Well, they did say BW would be fast paced...

Fan made rumour proved wrong

Maybe..just maybe if it is Zurugu, when it hatches it sees Iris first and thinks of it as mom? Or maybe because it's in the dragon eggs group it goes with her, because from the sketches alone it seemed to be near her.

but as i said in my previous post,it would make sense for it to be a skittish baby megaroco

I hope that this results in Ash getting his first ever fully evolved team sans Pikachu. But yes, it probably is baby Megacroc.

That probably won't happen sadly. As nice as it would be to see Daikenki, Jarlorda, Enbuoh, Kenhorou, and Waruvial on one team, I just can't see them evolving that many pokemon.

That probably won't happen sadly. As nice as it would be to see Daikenki, Jarlorda, Enbuoh, Kenhorou, and Waruvial on one team, I just can't see them evolving that many pokemon.

Why not? Ignoring Gible, the only Poké that didn't evolve of Ash's Sinnoh team is Buizel... they could take it one step ahead and evolve them all in BW
Also, it could be partly the reason Ash get them all so fast

I actually think it could be a Ishizumai egg.

Since the writers are going for a Kanto vibe with BW and Ash got both a Butterfree and Krabby in Kanto, an Ishizumai would cover both fields being a Bug Type and a Crustacean. The spots on the egg also fit it's color scheme.

He hasn't had a Bug Type since Johto and seems to have an affinity for Crustacean Pokemon like Kingler and Corphish, so I could see it happening.

Except that's not the same Meguroko holding onto Ash for dear life. You can tell because the one from episode 3 and episode 20 act notably different, ones a leader and the other is a coward.

So maybe Meruoko thinks Ash is his dad once it hatches from its egg? Now that'd I'd love to seeXD I'm happy Ash has an egg, I love it when Ash acts all fatherly to Pokemon, so cute.

Meguroco hatching from an egg does explain its wimpy attitude.

about the egg's color, what if it's the shiny version of the croc? the shiny one seems closer to the color scheme on the egg.

about the egg's color, what if it's the shiny version of the croc? the shiny one seems closer to the color scheme on the egg.

That would be awesome! What we need is more shiny pokemon. If...

Spr_5b_551_s.png

...they are same color. But they're look nothing alike. Shiny Meguroco is green, egg is obviously not...

Last edited by a moderator:

That's what I'm hoping for too. While ignoring everyone saying Pokemon X can't evolve because it's "not Ash's style", whatever the hell that is. Whatever the writers want happen, a fully evolved team except Pikachu is a likely possibility.

I can see Meguroko evolving into a Waruvile and changing its personality from a cry baby to a smug bastard. I don't see it evolving into a Waruvial though...

Why not? Ignoring Gible, the only Poké that didn't evolve of Ash's Sinnoh team is Buizel... they could take it one step ahead and evolve them all in BW
Also, it could be partly the reason Ash get them all so fast

This^

Sinnoh saw the most evolutions.

Kanto: Charmeleon, Charizard, Kingler, Pidgeot
Johto: Bayleef(There has to be others..)
Hoenn: Grovyle, Swellow, Glalie
BF: Donphan, Sceptile
Sinnoh: Grotle, Torterra, Monferno, Infernape, Staravia, Staraptor, Gliscor, Quilava

The fact that Sinnoh ran for 4 seasons didn't hurt either.

Ash will most likely get the Meguroko from this egg, which is interesting.
This explains Meguroko's cowardly behavior and clinging on to Ash. Seems the writers are making a second Larvitar here.

From what I understand, this airs on December 9. This airs three weeks after Episode 10, so the very latest this episode could be is Episode 13. Assuming that Naruto Shippuden takes Pocket Monster's timeslot for one of these weeks, I'd say either this is Episode 12 (as a single episode) or Episode 13 (if aired along with another episode).

Since now Ash has no room for more captures, and the starters/bird never go anywhere, I wonder how long this Pokemon will last before Ash gives it to Oak.

The writers could just as easily have Ash catch wild pokemon in the future that get sent back to Oak's and recycled during the league competition.

Last edited:

Ash will most likely get the Meguroko from this egg, which is interesting.
This explains Meguroko's cowardly behavior and clinging on to Ash. Seems the writers are making a second Larvitar here.

Uhh, Larvitar had a much different reason for its cowardly behavior and fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom