• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Original Post - 21/01/2020
  • ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
    Reaction score

Inside the human body, roughly 37.2 trillion cells work energetically. All day, every day. 24 hours and 365 days.
    They are all working very hard. This is the inside of the human body.

Hello and welcome to Cells at Work Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! Joining me is my Co-Host @Parissong and my Admin on Duty @SoaringDylan who have both contributed to building this game with me and shall be assisting me with the running of this game.

If you're unfamiliar with Cells at Work, it's an manga/anime series that takes place inside the human body, teaching about how the body works and what each cell in the body does to keep you alive. It's a fun, wacky show with a colourful cast of characters that Parissong and I thought were a perfect fit for a Mafia game. You don't need to know anything about the show (or the human body) to play this game, though being somewhat familiar with the shows characters might give you an idea on who may be in this game. (Though the video above might give you hints)

This will be a bastard game, this means the hosts may be concealing hidden modifiers, roles, alignments or even win conditions from players. I cannot promise this game will be balanced either and it may favour one side more than another as this is also quite the role madness game. If either of these don't sound like they're for you then there's always next game, but you have been warned.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
    2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
    3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.
    4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
    5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.
    6. You may not claim your Character or any Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
    7. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. You will be sent an invite to a Discord server upon death, this acts as a player Graveyard, you don't have to join it.
    8. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player]
    9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, nobody will be lynched.
    10. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
    11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
    12. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled

Our Cells:
    1. @ExLight
    2. @KenderCharmeleon - Killed Night Four - Killer T Cell , the Insane Town 2x Vigilante
    3. @TheMalevolentOne @Lone_Garurumon - Killed Night Three - Red Blood Cell, the Town Empowerer/Inventor
    4. @CyanideCrystal
    5. @Auxillify @Officer Snake - Killed Night Two - Dendritic Cell, the Limited Neighbourizer
    6. @MegaPod - Lynched Day Four - B Cell, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
    7. @Lone_Garurumon - Lynched Day One - White Blood Cell, the Bodyguard
    8. @Snowy - Lynched Day Three - Staphylococcus Aureus, the Insane Godfather & x1 Bulletproof
    9. @Felly - Lynched Day Two - Natural Killer Cell, the Strongman Psychiatrist
    10. @Tood
    11. @KingofSparta39 @Midorikawa - Lynched Day Five - Bacillus Cereus, the Mafia Spy & 1x Bulletproof!
    12. @Crystal Onix - Killed Night One - Platelet, the 2x Doctor
    13. @HumanDawn

Our Substitutes:

Our Spectators:

Town:
    @KenderCharmeleon - Killed Night Four - Killer T Cell , the Insane Town 2x Vigilante
    @TheMalevolentOne @Lone_Garurumon - Killed Night Three - Red Blood Cell, the Town Empowerer/Inventor
    @Auxillify @Officer Snake - Killed Night Two - Dendritic Cell, the Limited Neighbourizer
    @MegaPod - Lynched Day Four - B Cell, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
    @Lone_Garurumon - Lynched Day One - White Blood Cell, the Bodyguard
    @Felly - Lynched Day Two - Natural Killer Cell, the Strongman Psychiatrist
    @Tood - Lost Night Five - Macrophage/Monocyte, the 3x Odd Night Doctor/Even Night Vigilante
    @Crystal Onix - Killed Night One - Platelet, the 2x Doctor
    @HumanDawn - Lost Night Five - Helper T Cell, the Insane Cop

Mafia:

@ExLight - Lost Night Five - Pneumonia Coccus, the Insane Mafia 3x Ninja/Roleblocker & 1x Bulletproof
    @Snowy - Lynched Day Three - Staphylococcus Aureus, the Insane Godfather & x1 Bulletproof
    @KingofSparta39 @Midorikawa - Lynched Day Five - Bacillus Cereus, the Mafia Spy & 1x Bulletproof!

Cancer Cell (Independent):

@CyanideCrystal - Won Night Five! - Cancer Cell, the Insanifier & 1x Bulletproof

Hosts (Independent):

@ZinnLav - Won Night Five - Memory Cell, the Host
    @Parissong - Won Night Five - Mast Cell, the Host
    @SoaringDylan - Won Night Five - The Narrator, the Host

Spectators (Independent):

@LinkTheHeroOfWinds - Won Night Five - Normal Cells, the Spectators

Last edited:
    Night Zero - (26/01/2020)
  • It is now Night Zero

All the Role PMs have now been sent out.
    I will likely be going offline soon, but in the meantime if everyone confirms by 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, that's when Day One will begin.

Day One - 26/01/2020

• You must excuse my poor excuse of flavour text in this game, I'll try my best, but it's a hard topic to creatively write about for me. xP

This world has recently undergone a disaster, entire areas were left devastated, it was a complete miracle that those new cells came in when they did, they saved us all, but will they be able to save this world in time before things get worse?
    After a blood transfusion that saved the life of the world the cells live in it was discovered that the blood was tainted, some nasty cells managed to sneak their way into this world and it's up to our heroes to stop them!

A strange foreign being was moving around the body cleaning up the last of the cells in a sector of the body after the disaster, it had finally ran out of power and shut itself down.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 12!
    They were Steroid, the Strongman Serial Killer!

Dear dragon_nataku,

You are a Steroid.

KzjvfKX-fdTh7Y13TBUEXzTJzCguZ_y12c-Em_uzp7CqPXMVfGIETXZEm82bslhS2o5AwwLauo3cAfiAqxVgq-bYFUjpraQIpI5Bn4J7w6P8H4S-d_yHi11LElW6jlr8q3CIw4uJoeg

Steroids are not biological cells, but are rather drugs with powerful active ingredients to combat inflammation or other pathogens in the body. Equipped with a resilient shell, it ensures the steroid arrives to its destination unharmed before it can do its job.

This particular steroid is adept at its job. Equipped with everything from Gatling guns to even powerful lasers, it is capable of taking down even hordes of pathogens. Unfortunately, it is also unable to determine whether a cell is hostile or friendly, so it ends up just attacking everything it sees. Take cover!!

7Hu7DOfilFvorrzn73N2V6ppVcrAPTIV6k-Of8rVEEdUwwwAqFhBfwc-6P-bBO5sKVTwzcqozrIdo5v4Vn5-zjQDzld0hqp1OuTIP-vOsIBnwM-QOwoLo1QwjU_16NSRdat3bYa6o6I

As a powerful indiscriminate immunosuppressive, you are a Strongman Serial Killer, each night you will visit a player and kill them, this will also kill any player also visiting that player and bypasses any protective roles.

You are a Serial Killer (Independent) and win once all players are dead.

Day One has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 27th in 24 hours
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 28th in 48 hours

You may now vote for each other.

Last edited:
    Day One Midday Vote Count - 27/01/2020

• Day One - Midday Vote Count
    Those Who Have Been Voted ForWho Voted?
    Lone_Garurumon - 1Snowy
    Felly - 0Lone_Garurumon
    MegaPod - 1ExLight
    ExLight - 1MegaPod
    KenderCharmeleon - 1HumanDawn
    HumanDawn - 1Tood
    Didn't VoteKenderCharmeleon, TheMalevolentOne, CyanideCrystal, Felly, KingofSparta39, Crystal Onix, Auxillify Officer Snake
    Day One will end in 24 hours, the 28th of January at 10pm AEST.

Last edited:
    Day One End - 28/01/2020

• Day One - Final Vote Count
    Lone_Garurumon - 1Snowy
    Felly - 0CyanideCrystal, KingofSparta39, KenderCharmeleon, Human Dawn
    Didn't VoteExLight, TheMalevolentOne, Officer Snake, MegaPod, Lone_Garurumon, Felly, Tood, CrystalOnix

Lone_Garurumon has been lynched!
    They were White Blood Cell, the Town Bodyguard!

Dear Lone_Garurumon,

You are White Blood Cell.

iiZB59t2yeKYzr8GPcp65m2UMLxI7RxG0AtRG9p8ZTq8BLcvm9egsg4wpm-uvdWOcQegiUrkb39kAiV0DgtQrCYUbn0GI9MlORH8j37arUvsC8855evYAhRAEl__C0D71fK9bQNGEQs

Also known as the guardians of the body, white blood cells are the defenders of the other cells when infectious diseases and foreign cells enter the body. Massive in number, they will always rush immediately to eliminate the threats as quick as possible.

This specific White Blood Cell is a Neutrophil: a type of White Blood Cell that are the first responders to an invasion. Like most others of his kind, he is quick to finish his job: ruthlessly eliminating the threats before they do more harm. However, he does have a soft side and is rather empathetic. This part, however, is rather difficult to believe when he is covered in blood though.

3_4mP8zioWxnudwNKzSrGaPN36N3OjpD4g11tVYGxV4ykMdemf_EdFooqCbNj3KEiXWl2rZeD6wYDMO6ZM35RvFolgLiiNukFmhLx6Xl_-BuCXSK4rJP262dCygPgw9XwVWKIFD1NEs

Because you protect the other cells from germs and foreign invaders that threaten harm, you are a Bodyguard and will take the place of another player you visit if they are night killed using your Night Action when you say Protect: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

It is now Night One, the phase will end in 23 hours and 45 minutes at 10pm AEST on the 29th of Jan.
    You may now use your night actions.

Last edited:
    Day Two - 29/01/2020
  • Day Two - Start

Awwww, what an adorable sight, there's a group of platelets working hard and keeping busy with repairs all over the place.
    "I miss big brother" one says sadly, referring to White Blood Cell.
    With the loss of the protection from the White Blood Cells that were decimated recently there was nobody around to help the poor platelets when they were attacked...

Crystal Onix has been killed in the night!
    They were Platelet, the Town 2x Doctor!

Dear Crystal Onix,

You are Platelet.

hn6tBPdzTWNJJbBh9MgCYUZaE8vv_JQ_x9UAqVcn7CrbqKwKxfkob2d1SCThV33kfpanRILERLTOtdqS-6gPkFKQthNWe2gJ-5Kc-rOuf8mzvI4V83fvvWrN5gwJCbQGBC_jWfrFmUQ

Who comes to the rescue when there’s a wound? Platelets! Clumping around open wounds or wounded sites, they are the first responders to block further damage to the site and from more foreign invaders entering!

This particular platelet is the leader of the Platelet Division. She may be polite and bouncy, but she has some strong leadership to encourage her fellow platelets! Small and nimble, they are always working hard to repair broken down vessels as quick as possible. Of course, it’s never too early to take a break for some juice, though.

t3rIOsVZcsSsrwiU_y4bHx5kpQZWXiNAnC-049gonGx_TcP_f-AxDj-yjs4exC6KWcmwYhhspdPKK71eGfKo60ggzTMrCbMIJbK3ZnkXVuHeaN0MAXY_phPzKcTx1LWC4l_lGxSdbJM

Because you are someone who is always enthusiastic about repairing and helping others, you are a 2x Doctor and will prevent a player from dying during the night when you visit them using your Night Action when you say Help Out: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Day Two has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 30th of Jan in 24 hours
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 1st of Feb in 48 hours

Last edited:
    Day Two Midday Vote Count - 30/01/2020

• Day Two - Midday Vote Count
    MegaPod - 1HumanDawn
    Felly - 1KenderCharmeleon
    Lone_Garurumon (Formerly TheMalevolentOne) - 1CyanideCrystal
    HumanDawn - 1ExLight
    KingofSparta - 2Lone_Garurumon (Formerly Mal), MegaPod
    Didn't VoteOfficer Snake, Snowy, Felly, Tood, KingofSparta39
    Mal had a vote on Felly and Lone never unvoted when he changed to KingofSparta but I'm going to allow it anyway since he subbed in and might've missed it.

Also please make sure votes are on a separate line, it makes me job easier, got confused when Felly unvoted and I missed the original vote.

Day Two will end in 24 hours, the 31st of January at 10pm AEST.

Day Two End - 31/01/2020

• The cells were in total disarray, not knowing who was friend and who was foe, cells began attacking each other wildly and none of them knew why.
    One cell walked up to the group and apologised for their late entrance, already on edge the group found this newcomer strange and didn't want to take any chances... and so they ganged up on the lone cell.
    "Y-you... fools" she spat out as she lay broken and bloodied, "I'm the enemy of the biggest threat here... them" she went to point at one of the group but collapsed before she could and she moved no more.

Day Two- Final Vote Count
    Felly - 4Snowy, Tood, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn
    HumanDawn - 1ExLight
    KingofSparta39 - 2MegaPod, Felly
    Didn't VoteKenderCharmeleon, CyanideCrystal, Officer Snake, KingofSparta39

Felly has been lynched!
    They were Natural Killer Cell, the Town Strongman Psychiatrist!

Dear Felly,

You are Natural Killer T Cell.

KblB28Rqgus2c65h1bhSfVjtFSFKynH1DnflujupxCfR8Q5V6BU_8itNei_eZvUIPrmmFHI1_2UQuYI4wjlxcXG3yyuOKwEFwi2jG-b6LgP8JoqmbM7kuF9EKBj__uLbdPyF4ovJWHU

Danger lurks around everywhere, even when Helper T Cells don’t notice or when they blend themselves in well. It’s cases like these where the Natural Killer T cells shine: eradicating diseases even at the absence of a signal from the higher ups. Like their name, they truly are natural killers.

This particular Natural Killer T Cell is especially aggressive, not even afraid to threaten normal cells if it means getting the job done. However, she is said to be rather sarcastic with her words and fond of protecting her friends. She is particularly rivalrous with Killer T Cell, always humored when something funny happens to him.

Gmt9zW_KozzykRHihVmXqwX6RNsj_iWIWX2pN28XUneSmX58IuJBFDsCUBrZERnvopACXBiE3JqF7rU7SNG3_AzXTBXs1HD3Yeo8zYUn-xR7cLwGV1ItnieTLEXsbdY-OhCX6ROPHhg

Because you are ruthless killer who will stop at nothing to protect the body from invaders, you are a Strongman Psychiatrist and will be looking for a Cancer Cell who is corrupting other cells. Each night, excluding the first, you may visit a player, if that player is the Cancer Cell or corrupted by the Cancer Cell then you will kill that player, if they're not, you won't affect them. You do this by using Patrol Near: [PLAYER] in your Role PM during the night phase. If an Insane player is protected, you will bypass its effect and kill the player regardless, this includes the Cancer Cell.

You are under a complete Post Restriction Commute during Day One and Night One as you are still adjusting to the blood transfusion and don’t detect the Cancer Cell until Day Two, you cannot post in the thread other than to confirm until Day Two begins, this includes voting and using reactions. As part of this effect however, you are also immune to all actions made against you during this time, including votes.

It is now Night Two, the phase will end in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 1st of February.

Day Three - 01/02/2020
  • Day Three - Start

"Ring ring... hello?"
    "Ring ring... hello?"
    "Is anyone there?"
    The phone lay dangling from it's receiver...

Officer Snake has been killed in the night!
    They were Dendritic Cell, the Town Limited Neighbourizer!

Dear Auxillify Officer Snake,

You are Dendritic Cell.

f20PhJI0LJOaMSwu2km0RXHk73wcv4GG-r2Is51K_7j2K3Qy1ccxaP7ezT2uKyyRJ4Nuu2YKxy4GvmLSK2I6PDcPRgOizn2G2CwxQhP9qUH7hHlEi9ndWyqU3ycVrUbVc1IG3-L_Y0o

Dendritic comes from the word ‘dendron,’ which is Greek for tree. Rightfully so, as their knowledge and communication network are like branches. Responsible for identification of the invading forces and notification of the immune cells, they are very useful in their role as the messengers amongst cells.

This particular Dendritic cell is very polite: never failing to help and encourage a cell in need of a pep talk. He is also quite adept at his job, relaying information quickly when needed. However, he is rather mischievous: sometimes using the information to poke and prod fun at the other cells. He does this for fun, though.

ZONgL24v4RikgatErf1EisygSx0yH0rAubIdx0fvPZukR7jb9x7pQ1oNClXeVxh0NTGZZRDxfwU2ijvZN4PzACBJzcUqNZWWkGspgoF56CVUZPjUaWZQS4i0dWS2gAPjJGNbhzL8Bok

Because you are someone who gets information around quickly and very social, you are a Limited Neighbourizer and will be able to open an Outside Communication during the next Day Phase with another player until the Day Phase ends (48 hours) using your Night Action when you say Start a Call With: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. Once the next night begins this Outside Communication will close and you may select another player to communicate with, you cannot choose the same player twice in a row. Your Neighbourizer chat will not be active during nights.

(For example, N1 you Start a Call With: Player A, on D2 an OC will open with them until D2 ends and you may pick another player during N2)

Day Three has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 2nd of Feb in 24 hours.
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 3rd of Feb in 48 hours.

Day Three Midday Vote Count - 02/02/2020
  • Last edited:
    Day Three End - 03/02/2020

• Sorry for the late delay, I'm helping a friend move house tomorrow so I'll also be unlikely to reply until tomorrow night (my time)

The cells were in total chaos, entire sub-sections of their world had completely shut down. A few brave cells ventured into one of these areas to look for survivors, instead they found something far, far worse.
    A horrible bacteria came out laughing at the poor cells, she began mocking them "Hahaha, you're ridiculous, don't you know this world is doomed? You should just give up now"
    She flew around the room laughing and throwing insults and spouting nonsense that she'd completely lowered her guard and wasn't expecting all the cells to gang up on her at once....

Day Three - Final Vote Count

Snowy - 6KenderCharmeleon, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn, Tood, ExLight, Cyanide Crystal
    KingofSparta39 - 1MegaPod
    ExLight - 1Snowy
    Didn't VoteKingofSparta39
    Snowy has been lynched!

They were Staphylococcus Aureus, the Insane Mafia Godfather & 1x Bulletproof!

Dear Snowy,

You are Staphylococcus Aureus.

4kpqf-28oPIiAxbIemrLbwXM30b3TRhz0J7R5ICyNnAGJoHK_IChyGwjuHRksqncAWfhgWVBQhlxMpNs8U6vZ1Y4o5Kmj5qY73-VbXa5k1v2nblwJrX5JmGiokYMVLtjQtyjjYB9NMc

Don’t let that name fool you! Despite being a common bacteria, Staphylococcus Aureus is responsible for conditions as small as pimples to as severe as pneumonia. Infecting up to 500,000 people per year, it’s never afraid to invite its nasty bacteria friends along with it.

This particular Staphylococcus Aureus is very mean. If bacteria are like bees, then she is definitely the queen bee. Ruthless and unforgiving, she does not hesitate to launch attacks from all fronts from her bacteria army. She really gets around!

Nzm067YEmBRWzkZRqJ22c9shH_hy9Cj6VYJey2WZJ02Wq-AJ6j0WWS84FaUo-xqCt9eYr0kr1n_fW-S_2G50lSQZr4Z74StquDoF2oYMd7DJe4hVBU_ipNX5tgAaZpqnfnJQcgzHvDc

Because of your ability to rally your bacteria army strategically, you are the Godfather and will show up as Town in a Cop check. As a resistant bacteria you are also 1x Bulletproof.

Your fellow Mafia [REDACTED] you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

It is now Night Three , the phase will end in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 4th of February.

Last edited:
    Day Four - 04/02/2020
  • Day Four - Start

A hard working cell travels through the body ensuring everyone gets their oxygen delivery on time and taking any excess carbon dioxide out of the body.
    Unfortunately they it seems knocked on the wrong door and their occupant was none too happy...

Lone_Garurumon has been killed in the night!
    They were Red Blood Cell, the Town Inventor/Empowerer!

Dear TheMalevolentOne Lone_Garurumon,

You are Red Blood Cell.

skQl-2vzB3QZK77rdXZtd43l6s7A6kEUHbanHdd8SqcapYiiF46G_uCdFgwpbcMxPiqBgxWG8wawICbUGVXZ9qFAB2tnct3SNOk8f8Pr0ezcnpdagvQ4OSw5EGGUfMxmiGEerbaJJtU

Rich in hemoglobin, Red Blood Cells are one of the most common types of cells in the human body. Mainly responsible for delivering oxygen while taking out the carbon dioxide, they are one of most fundamental cells of all!

This specific Red Blood Cell is the protagonist of the Cells at Work series, following her journeys through the human body, where she encounters threats to the body through either getting lost or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Constantly getting confused about where she’s going, she tries her hardest and enjoys her life to the fullest.

zbuLlReN-fscWshQUSn8HP0eUYBx-aM3jhDdDCHu7Ij5VnUFxo1fSm4JENnKStOn8O_jQpYzC0J02Xcl7HbylZyBDymu-F9UHnRE7cPvn_wo9d1-NNRu8ZdtryCS0NHO2tmzLi7aFzM

Because you carry oxygen all over the body giving other cells the power to do their jobs, you are a Inventor & Empowerer and will be able to give another player 1x Bulletproof or recharge a limited shot power by one when you visit them using your Night Actions when you say Receive Carbon Dioxide from: [Player] to give them 1x Bulletproof or Deliver Oxygen to: [Player] to recharge them by one during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You may use one Night Action each night.
    You cannot recharge any Bulletproof abilities you give out. A player cannot have more than 1x Bulletproof (you can’t give it to someone to make it 2x Bulletproof) but you won’t be told if it fails from this. A player will be informed when they successfully receive a 1x Bulletproof or have gotten a power recharged. 1x Bulletproof makes a player immune to night kills during the Night Phase until someone attempts to kill them, which will remove the role from them in exchange for protecting them.

Day Four has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 5th of Feb in 24 hours.
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 6th of Feb in 48 hours.

Day Four Midday Vote Count - 05/02/2020
  • Keep 48 hour day phasesUse 24 hour day phases
    Kender, ExLight, Cyanide Crystal, Tood​
    -​
    Days will remain 48 hours, you may change your votes at any time, including during the night, these will carry over until the end of game.

Day Four - Midday Vote Count

Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39) - 4KenderCharmeleon, HumanDawn, CyanideCrystal, ExLight
    ExLight - 1Tood
    Tood - 1Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39)
    Didn't VoteMegaPod
    Day Four will end in 24 hours, the 6th of February at 10pm AEST.

Day Four End - 06/02/2020

• Day Four - Final Vote Count
    Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39) - 2CyanideCrystal, MegaPod
    Tood - 1Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39)
    MegaPod - 4ExLight, KenderCharmeleon, Tood, HumanDawn
    Didn't Vote

MegaPod has been lynched!
    They were B Cell, the Town Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass!

Dear MegaPod,

You are B Cell.

bdgw0r3LYqBQhga2I2Aiqa8SRZv75q_YLfjjhOGuB_itQy0kkIWf-RXgMlbjHEDwEbZ3_Tv-3rQRqaIq-gCHlRNbwQjZ4VaKrw3LftHO266y8kPNbBGiFOT3zMc1d1FfiBMVrIZuqr4

Despite not having the same ruthlessness T cells possess, B cells use antibodies instead to combat invaders and infectious germs. By using information about the enemy forces, he is able to craft the appropriate antibody to keep all intruders at bay.

This particular B Cell is known for his quirkiness, especially when it comes to his own abilities. Believing that he is destined to be the body’s saviour, his loudmouth usually distracts him from paying attention closely, or even aiming properly. Of course, he always pulls through in a pinch!

v5r0yEoikL00mDI8-mycpjOWGuRqX8ohvIn0UOFj2YCpOd2bf8s7onswCSqHTbKaFdaqmW6lHyaWtGQ6QnhXM3kNDt-RTdowL4ScFreo2mcfy7TY7IUyjIdijqylLRO_uVl-4W2B1-8

Because you are an eccentric fighter not afraid to use unconventional means to combat others, you are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass and will have a 25% chance of giving a player Bulletproof for that night and a 75% chance of killing that player that night using your Night Action when you say Fire Antibodies: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You may also use the Night Action Create Antibodies to change your chances on the next night to a 100% chance of killing the player if they are aligned with the Mafia and a 25% chance of killing that player if they are not. You may only use one Night Action per night.

It is now Night Four, the phase will end in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 7th of February.

Day Five - 07/02/2020

• Day Five - Start

Alarms are going off all across the body, it's clear the blood transfusion wasn't enough to save them, the cells mount one last defence and try their best.
    The Killer T Cells take the front lines with what little White Blood Cells remain, but their battle is for nought.
    Many more cells will die in the battle to come...

KenderCharmeleon has been killed in the night!
    They were Killer T Cell, the Insane Town 2x Vigilante!

Dear KenderCharmeleon,

You are Killer T Cell.

58aYZewJIjvPweZcEitJfX-sf2yzc0dM8onsHiDDynjcYKEd8arLn-UiKKaxM28ZIYywleTiTky02oF_SEYRwe0heaBDeeWBDBINN4jgc_ugthJwxKzdVmMZHBtbKOBZRc72WuSCUW8

Cytotoxic T Cells, commonly known as Killer T Cells, are perhaps the more aggressive kind of defenders. Not only are they quick to rush and eliminate foreign threats, but they will also not hesitate eliminating once-friendly cells that are now infected and sick.

This Killer T Cell in particular is no different: bold, brash, and a loudmouth, he talks big game and is quick to boast in front of his peers and other cells. However, he backs up his talk with exceptional fighting prowess, even being able to break through tissue with one strike. Rumor has it that he was bullied by Helper T Cell when they were young though!

Rm4jVJR9EJF_xXxp1S3XG-axfPx8uT5AzTB91R09BdqL28VgNJUV0N5FYR341WylwvrYwIHz1CAJd4mwHMmtoBdVI3eOmfFwNeef-rrk1fBC1c8dAQdYZugHl8Ynm-dHgbcJw-odHCo

Because you are a protector of the cells of not only foreign invaders, but also infected friendly cells, you are a 2x Vigilante and will be able to kill another player you visit using your Night Action once per night when you say Shoot: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Day Four has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 8th of Feb in 24 hours.
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 9th of Feb in 48 hours.

This may be the final phase!

Rule 6 Change

• 11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
    6. You may not claim your Character or any Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
    To accommodate for the above posts, I am changing Rule 6.

You may now directly quote from your Role PM any messages that YOU yourself posted, you CANNOT directly quote any of my own messages, especially the OP, you must use your own words for that. Images are still not allowed.
    You still cannot claim your character or any alias that character might have. (Except Cancer Cell I guess) You can still claim the name of your role and the name of your action.

EDIT: By "YOU" I mean either yourself or someone you subbed for, this one is just for Mido since I think the other subs are all deded.

Last edited:
    Phases Shortened

• Keep 48 hour day phasesUse 24 hour day phases
    ExLightHumanDawn, Tood, CyanideCrystal, Mido
    The phase has been shortened! (Mido never properly voted but from her post I inferred she wanted the phase shorter)
    There are four hours and thirty minutes remaining!

As a result of the phase being shorter, here is the current vote count.
    Midorikawa - 4Tood, ExLight, HumanDawn, CyanideCrystal
    ExLight - 1Midorikawa
    Didn't Vote

Day Five End - 08/02/2020

• omg I'm so sorry, I lost track of time.

It was down to the final showdown, the cells fought their best and managed to deal a striking blow to the invading bacteria, maybe it was enough to save them after all?

Day Five - Final Vote Count
    Midorikawa - 4Tood, ExLight, HumanDawn, CyanideCrystal
    ExLight - 1Midorikawa
    Didn't Vote

Midorikawa has been lynched!
    They were Bacillus Cereus, the Mafia Spy & 1x Bulletproof!

Dear KingofSparta39 Midorikawa,

You are Bacillus Cereus.

Dxut_FPFZuvtJVEuxy_Smyv_6t43TaaOFDQxsbHfM1zyfsphLYPbfev7UE-sxMI7oFIw3CgE-yM98opmh4nYFgj8xkK0Igo484bWRRpToTLrUZvyFCX1ef-o9U2rC9MXhlvTf8wGZho

A bacteria that is commonly found in soil and food, bacillus cereus is notorious for causing common conditions such as nausea and eye infections. It is notorious for causing “fried rice syndrome,” as they can be easily contracted from fried rice sitting too long at room temperature.

This particular one is aggressive, not hesitant to utilise its tentacles and extreme speed to attack at enemies at very fast speeds. Despite its offensive capability, it uses its cell capsule to protect itself from threats, even using it to hide and spy! What a formidable bacteria indeed.

yVsNqROZYaSdcYnUPuW50bxHEVSz3_rFYbGzqwpLf48o4YJjDTuIB93W0DS8cIPyTT_PEnlrL1IED8WNkEXupN8yZ1pk_V36C7TcMJ_b2t1QoKwUM9gpn3_aNAq8nyOElIbM2lofk58

Because of of your abilities to sneak in unnoticed, you are a Spy and will receive snippets of any OC chats with any names redacted each day in your Role PM, these chats will have taken place the day prior. As a resistant bacteria you are also 1x Bulletproof.

Your fellow Mafia [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

This will be the final phase!
    As soon as all the actions are submitted Night Five will end and I will reveal the results.
    (or in 24 hours if no actions are submitted)
    Make sure you're confident in your choice, you won't be able to change it!

Endgame - 09/02/2020
  • The game has ended!

Town:
    @KenderCharmeleon - Killed Night Four - Killer T Cell , the Insane Town 2x Vigilante
    @TheMalevolentOne @Lone_Garurumon - Killed Night Three - Red Blood Cell, the Town Empowerer/Inventor
    @Auxillify @Officer Snake - Killed Night Two - Dendritic Cell, the Limited Neighbourizer
    @MegaPod - Lynched Day Four - B Cell, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
    @Lone_Garurumon - Lynched Day One - White Blood Cell, the Bodyguard
    @Felly - Lynched Day Two - Natural Killer Cell, the Strongman Psychiatrist
    @Tood - Lost Night Five - Macrophage/Monocyte, the 3x Odd Night Doctor/Even Night Vigilante
    @Crystal Onix - Killed Night One - Platelet, the 2x Doctor
    @HumanDawn - Lost Night Five - Helper T Cell, the Insane Cop

Mafia:

@ExLight - Lost Night Five - Pneumonia Coccus, the Insane Mafia 3x Ninja/Roleblocker & 1x Bulletproof
    @Snowy - Lynched Day Three - Staphylococcus Aureus, the Insane Godfather & x1 Bulletproof
    @KingofSparta39 @Midorikawa - Lynched Day Five - Bacillus Cereus, the Mafia Spy & 1x Bulletproof!

Cancer Cell (Independent):

@CyanideCrystal - Won Night Five! - Cancer Cell, the Insanifier & 1x Bulletproof

Hosts (Independent):

@ZinnLav - Won Night Five - Memory Cell, the Host
    @Parissong - Won Night Five - Mast Cell, the Host
    @SoaringDylan - Won Night Five - The Narrator, the Host

Spectators (Independent):

@LinkTheHeroOfWinds - Won Night Five - Normal Cells, the Spectators

The Cells were struggling in their victory against the bacteria, the cell flailed wildly trying to kill all the cells, it began flailing even more, unnaturally so, then it simply collapsed and moved no more.

ExLight has lost the game!
    They were Pneumonia Coccus, the Insane Mafia 3x Ninja/Roleblocker & 1x Bulletproof!
    Dear ExLight,

You are Pneumonia Coccus.

glcs6pFTM8GbuOXsUTEVYsNylogrfgv1Npsg3jkkjPSnqOHJrxAf68MbZgy75o3klYdmcEmmMUrRVN9xmCALiCoH-23zIrFIzcf0bOEaFX492MBH0_DPA0Skakb_25XtG0BmggqEeOM

A common virus that’s notorious for causing pneumonia. They are really good at not only blending in and hiding, but also attacking ruthlessly in groups called cocci. They are also very fast when spreading, shutting down other cells if unattended!

This particular one is very aggressive, but stealthy. While he does not dislike a good brawl, he utilizes elements of surprise and stealth to sneak up on his enemies and attack them! He is a bit of a klutz though, getting lost quite frequently when he tries to run.

cQmRq5cabyX2Df3_Q0ZyuGtus53HaTWGOC-y6b2x0ChJtuiIBOYAXqC14nEcs9FH1UrHSUROa0RG0y71cuijd3jDvOgEoHZCpsEU22S1Xq5WdYWnzdA3Vwa097uovKActzhguU_EqOI

Because of your stealth and adaptability of sneak attacking, you are a 3x Roleblocker/Ninja and will cancel the action of another player you visit using your Night Action when you say Roleblock: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. As a Ninja, your Mafia Night Kills will not be seen by investigation roles, you use this Night Action by saying Ninja Kill: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM, this replaces the regular Mafia Kill for that night. You may not Roleblock and kill on the same night, you also use the same charge on both your Ninja ability as well as your Roleblocker ability (using either one will make your 3x become 2x, etc.). As a resistant bacteria you are also 1x Bulletproof.

Your fellow Mafia are KingofSparta39 & Snowy, and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

Shocked at this the remaining cells thought they had won, until some of their own began flailing wildly too, attacking their allies.
    Helper T Cell cried out in a rage, he started issuing wild commands that no cell would ever follow, a Macrophage stepped in to stop him...

HumanDawn has lost the game!
    They were Helper T Cell, the Insane Town Cop
    !
    Dear HumanDawn,

You are Helper T Cell.

tTdY37wiQ3sGzhU0eQGxkBEYh9RWAtShaCBhfOpPWCyPqhwtY6gZ2RRct2tdAwPe2U_x4hJhTJ1vWQei5-krmHpj6XxWGTlpJsysYVGQJuK4Mo6X6QLQZh0y88b5TJhaFliTTJT2Uxg

The equivalent of an army commander, the Helper T Cell are the ones relaying important information and strategies when presented with an invading force. This will, in turn, rally up the body’s forces for an effective counterattack!

This particular Helper T Cell is quite the strategist and helping hand. Despite not having the muscle mass or physical bulk like the other T Cells, he makes up for hit with his brains to strategize and assist during times of invasion. Apparently though, he used to pick on Killer T Cell when they were young!

jJY9rl6NEWDzkN8cp5l9SfbHGx1rAFCQYPtSGnKwursH0Y1c8OLQy_CuPrVirAfeh-rVjcFTJq3umAB1Q09PcivG5-PfdFhkUxnp0AF53htxUk0L40h5QGJHrgY-HmAPPUHpmDkZZac

Because you are analytical and coordinate tactics efficiently, you are a Cop and will be able to check the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

The Macrophage looked on in horror at the chaos before her, alarms rang all around the body, it was truly done for, there was nothing she could do to save it anymore...

Tood has lost the game!
    They were Macrophage/Monocyte, the Town 3x Odd Night Doctor/Even Night Vigilante!

Dear Tood,

You are Macrophage/Monocyte.

goB0wYjcGl6dEj82qlcceP6EjSbTQKJOnd0vLTkUcJNBcuSVYY6kFgfoLhdytENIraFHs9SaqirYEv2zpJHzn3Chrab3J9irKsT4E0qq8SuEQUTII0Va7FAIcNeGq27dqkwnrTdvt5g
    VMxluZmik8fck9j_oINNg8QlIQLid0MgD3P-FCMlv5_5izcPGSVv-B0cwzdwGhZ9coGenILKGV-jDLcX4kv6tGJs8EV-3QEDMcC18hQOpXI2xkvTXlsG1pPQOUKC4So2K6ZDYeqdTQA

Macrophages are a type of white blood cell. However, unlike Neutrophils, they are much more destructive: vacuuming everything from microbes to cancer cells, much like a cleaner! They also act as an information relayer, sending information about immunity when needed.

This particular Macrophage is rather peculiar. Despite possessing the beauty and poise of a lady, she is not afraid to swing her big machete when threats come around! She is very polite when dealing with everyone though, even her victims. How ladylike indeed!

NOrzS0UyP09E7Wg6yhLwKKM0QfurvD11YuSzWh_PGWpv5XvPzkNDig7ueKsknzukwGi1uL-slQKWc_YW9sgPiY-KKp9ilBOPRI8Pa6QP2niCmAk4qCxrmq4ciAThhtmDGGaENyGFxe4
    X4nyoDhWd0FUl6XRuzxz6sp-jwbkl3W2Z8FlGHjPb2VMfKkvVlkpw9L9lngevd0YZL5ws9xbbk6o9KYRyUp12DHYIpMqkuXy5_ralEEZHIBlfbdYrGWPRByR6wm_roRbO-KgA3CNNKU

Because you are someone who not only exterminates threats, but also cleans up after the battle, you are an 3x Odd Night Doctor/Even Night Vigilante. On odd numbered nights (1, 3, 5, etc.) you will become a Macrophage and act as a Doctor, preventing the player you visit from dying in the night using the Night Action, Heal: [Player]. On odd numbered nights (2, 4, 6, etc.) you will become a Monocyte and act as a Vigilante, being able to kill another player in the night using the Night Action, Slaughter: [Player]. These are done during the night phase in your Role PM. They share the same number of remaining charges.

A single plain cell approached the Macrophage... it was quite uncanny how calm he was, he explained all this chaos before them was caused by him, they were simply too late in stopping him while he plotted his revenge in the shadows... and so the Macrophage joined him in madness too...

CyanideCrystal has won the game!
    They were Cancer Cell, the Insanifier & 1x Bulletproof!

Dear CyanideCrystal,

You are Cancer Cell.

lWD3RxPFBrh0nc8_bdDVwBLFjis3RjLgAGOB3EwxwYtGdXB1IQEm5yi6B7yAhJzz-8q5HEauRBRWYByyOD96tfgtVjMvOPV6tcTdDsFlj-4S33r6mb2iw07e7Wm3WmOPIPQoND4Cpfk

Cancer cells are infamous: dividing relentlessly and flooding the body with tumors, they can really get out of control and impede other body functions if left unattended! There really is strength in numbers when it comes to these abnormal cells.

This particular one is very smart, able to disguise and act like a normal cell. However, when his act is discovered, he is ruthless and won’t stop at anything to spread throughout the entire body. However, he really is just jealous and sad he can’t be like the other cells who have a purpose. Maybe he’s just lonely.

W1qa1ZdPFctA-zZ60Qe6g18LyOF-IOzWCzwfBMQeeDqLhrjjMqGcLwyIyt-hQQQGT41aCIOTpWhBKhP6NuvtsXKYYHkeA32emZRzs7GV3An0179VWNXHGu5MFbmD_6xaCRCVsN6ATVw

Deadly yet deceitfully manipulative, you are an Insanifier, each night you may visit a player and make them permanently insane, which will result in any actions they take doing the opposite effect (eg. a protective role may instead kill their target) starting from that night onward. The targeted player will not know they are insane. You may do this by using Corrupt: [Player] during the night phase. You also show up a Town in a Cop Check. As a resilient Cell who has survived for this long, you are also 1x Bulletproof. If you die, all insane cells will die with you.

You are Cancer (Independent) and win once the majority of remaining players are insane, including yourself (you automatically count as an insane player).

And so the story of this world came to an end as it crumbled around them...

With 3/4 remaining players insane, the Cancer Cell wins and all other players remaining lose!
    Congratulations and thank you to everyone for playing!

ZinnLav, Parissong & SoaringDylan have won!
    They were the Memory Cell, Mast Cell & The Narrator, the Hosts!
    Dear ZinnLav,

You are Memory Cell.

_gM477ZyCy-3ggAYa8pECwqNmmuGzSvJsX9395IZVQqNOsCd6PzseIyDurCxZ6OqqmTreEwJfslgJrCR568DsKwGfppmx5ueibMHrP63CHbOeRn_0yVmgkhz46ULjCljQDTouXA4tx0

“When the Meteor of Disaster arrives from outer space, the mountains will rage, the earth will grow savage, and the sea will writhe!”

With the ability to store information about past invaders, the body is able to repel threats more effectively thanks to, Memory Cell! With his retained memories of pathogens and diseases, his ability to pinpoint weaknesses easily allows the body to defend so much better.

This particular Memory Cell is particularly good at his work… if he wasn’t so scatter-minded and negative. The possibilities are endless, but for him who overthinks a lot, it may be more overwhelming than endless. Try not to panic and keep a cool head, chief!

4PRZdKCF8LYdfIg-OmwfsDI1m5UKVnU6mzcLKAAu_W2Cs7YoPNXST7OocN2hu4C9-5VQ63krhbchTAxRy5ZBBm5anvpj8E1MgZO3-1l487jO21PSrHjwGT4NgSlgro9CIFdhUinxJpM

Due to your vast knowledge on invaders and pathogens, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Hosts are targeted by any Night Action you will all be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.
    [/SPOILER]
    Dear Parissong,

You are Mast Cell.

CEV-422Qi-3BaA0aJntoUrMPuJeA5uB0DkkYWd0-PJH0tsGD7aYx0Qxy_7QHHdbiq61Po9A70jS_1g1kFOSg_EQPsaBraGedkTYAM7PVlY2VyAZMsyj2hLQfOXBvnLVqX28FFyRf7HU

“All I have to do is follow the manual, because that's my job!”

Part of the White Blood Cells, Mast Cells are also part of the squad to repel off invaders. As opposed to direct fighting, Mast Cells utilize chemicals such as histamine or leukotrienes to to reduce inflammation or to even repair wounds!

This particular Mast Cell looks very serene and orderly, but she secretly is worried about her job. Not that she is bad at it, but rather, she tends to overreact and release more chemicals than she should! She works a lot with B Cell, but the two tend to have a heated rivalry when it comes to doing their jobs.

jAIH3mMeOkN4JziC0XHk1bQ3fssu6OpH1_5h3JvHd4aYm78w6dTMppcOvuY3x66hPQzdlAehDBfVp1QVTZ9NqZP_kWkxINavu537OZySPKuYo8VmUDjgPWUV4QWHnt_GScbo2VjsJEY

Due to your wide knowledge of responses to invading pathogens, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Hosts are targeted by any Night Action you will all be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.
    Dear SoaringDylan,

You are The Narrator.

FILE NOT FOUND

“Inside the human body, roughly 37.2 trillion cells work energetically. All day, every day. 24 hours and 365 days. They are all working very hard. This is the inside of the human body."

The Narrator of Cells at Work, providing background and explanations about various parts of the human body, the cells in it and foreign bacteria, among other things. This character is never seen, but often heard.

FILE NOT FOUND

Due to being an all knowing Narrator, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

Our Spectators have won!
    Dear Spectators,

You are Normal Cells.

nkVoukakx9rloN1prCC7i77F-6V56KZ2Da0GzYtrFmU7mWQTWmconDGvRCNWSvhNlpYVvZq00NzzrOfAN7hxcipNSq_CaCxT9LtE_A8DMLXD6FWiGj8gbUuqMf7qBJrkE5CSa5FCmVk

“Cells are the basic structural, functional, and biological units of all living organisms; they are the building blocks of life"

With over 37 trillion in the body, cells are truly what makes the body, well, the body! From new and emerging cells to the mature specialists, every cell has their own function and their own job to uphold in the vast expanse of the human body.

This particular cell is fairly normal and regular. Floating about the vessels and veins, it always makes sure to do its job while keeping a close eye on its surroundings. From white blood cells chasing a virus to a new shipment of food, it’s never a boring day in the body!

lOelug20ZT2XT25fylUKVaqbOJJagnLVGt0AD5ncu-qHlSqcwTQAxEKCurf2raD5pfLMqP6jdO-C2zldglMWrMb17gTMLyJVCHwKkUzbVqaq_JDzdLi7_3ruYtsSDQ29-w3uKCZ2Mtc

Because you are regular cells found all over the body and witness countless things, you are Spectators, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectator (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Gameplay Elements:
    Pneumonia Coccus, the Insane Mafia 3x Ninja/Roleblocker & 1x Bulletproof - When insane turns the Mafia kill if carried out by them into a doctor protection. Their Ninja power would become Loud and their Roleblocker would become an Empowerer. Their Ninja power was also a red herring as there were no Watchers or Trackers in this game
    Killer T Cell , the Insane Town 2x Vigilante - When insane their vigilante becomes a doctor protection
    Red Blood Cell, the Town Empowerer/Inventor - When insane their Empower turns into a Roleblocker and their Inventor instead takes away 1x Bulletproof. If they targeted Mafia they would have been able to give back the Bulletproof power using either ability, but on the flipside they could take the 1x Bulletproof powers in play from the start if insane.
    Cancer Cell, the Insanifier & 1x Bulletproof - If they visit the Psychiatrist they will die.
    Dendritic Cell, the Limited Neighbourizer - When insane their neighbourizer instead silences a player for the time that they would normally open an OC
    B Cell, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass - When insane their Aimed Shot turns the percentages into 100% to kill Town and 25% to kill Mafia, it doesn't effect their base action. Their Aimed Shot also had the hidden Strongman modifier. Cancer Cell counts as Mafia for the purposes of the percentages.
    White Blood Cell, the Bodyguard - When insane if their target is hit during the night instead of dying the Bodyguard kills the one who carried out the kill
    Staphylococcus Aureus, the Godfather & x1 Bulletproof - When insane turns the Mafia kill if carried out by them into a doctor protection
    Natural Killer Cell, the Strongman Psychiatrist - Cannot become insane, if the Cancer Cell visits them at night, the Cancer Cell dies.
    Macrophage/Monocyte, the 3x Odd Night Doctor/Even Night Vigilante - When insane swaps their Odd and Even actions
    Bacillus Cereus, the Mafia Spy & 1x Bulletproof! - When insane turns the Mafia kill if carried out by them into a doctor protection. The messages they would receive would be decided by rolling on a percentage scale and selecting 1/5 of the chat depending what percentage it was. (Low rolls would be earlier messages, high rolls would be later ones)
    Platelet, the 2x Doctor - When insane turns protection into a vigilante kill
    Helper T Cell, the Cop - When insane returns opposite result (Town shows as Mafia, Mafia as Town, Cancer shows as Mafia, Godfather shows as Mafia)
    unknown.png

Thank you all very much again for playing!
    I didn't mean for things to get so out of hand towards the end there.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I have a feedback form if anyone would like to fill it out for me, it'll help me improve future games.
    Did you have fun?

Do you think the game was balanced and fair?

How were the bastard parts (The heaps of killing/prot roles, Insanifier, etc.)?

Did you enjoy your role?

How was the flavour text?

Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?

What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?

Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests?

My next Mafia game will be themed around Seraph of the End, it'll have one or two bastard elements but I can 100% guarantee there will not be Insanifier or any Insane roles or tons of killing/prot roles.
    You can message me to go on the wait list so you'll get a notification when the game goes into sing-ups! I hope to see you there!

Back
    Top Bottom